see previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11588951/r
strawpoll.me/11588951/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KeK for prez

>election
>november the 6th
Dumb benisposter can't even read election dates.

WE HAVE 2 DAYS LEFT

That was just a shitty poll done by Spurdoshills at Corregkt Da Reggord.

THE REAL ELECTION DAY IS YET TO COME!

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!

IT'S MY TURN YOU FUCKS!

you monsters

strawpoll.me/11588951/r

For those who haven't seen it.

EBIN :DDD

>100 votes

its fucking nothing

We're supposed to last through 4 years of that shitty president? Fuck me.

t-thanks pepe

finally someone gets it

ps vote for wojak

sorry it was raining and you couldnt get to the booth, user

Surprising lack of campaigning from the Pepe campaign may have costed him the election, while Wojak campaign failed to capture the expected turnout with his feels based platform.
Why did the expected favorites fail in face of the two outsiders, Spurdo and Awoo, who both saw massive support in both early voting, and in the general election?

Join our panelists as we discuss this surprising turn of events.
First, here is Professor Splör Spärge, a stout advocate of the Benis Party candidate, Spurdo.

Im sorry do you have a magical method to make the thread go faster so none of us stays 4 hours to get a sample that you see fit? no? then fuck off

SPURDO WIKILEAKS BATCH RELEASED

COULD THIS...COULD THIS CHANGE THE COURSE OF THE ELECTION

Awooo split the pepe vote

Fucking kek
wigileags means nothing though

SPURDO IS STILL NOT IN CHARGE
WE CAN STILL WIN THIS AWOOOVEMENTS
strawpoll.me/11588951/
strawpoll.me/11588951/
strawpoll.me/11588951/

VOTE FOR AWOO

This is a Russian Wojack hacker fabrication.

DELETE THIS

*CLAB CLAB CLAB* :DDDD

How guld you be the bresident, u cant even get ur first lady XDDD

Seems fage

Fugg :DDDD

THE FIRE RISES

DE BIRE RISDES :DDD

>Thank you!
So Professor, why did the campaigns of both Wojak and Pepe fail, and what did the Benis party Candidate do, to secure this surprising victory?

>Well, you see, the Sup Forums public is dired of stale, old memes, and feels. Wojak ran on an outdated platform, and mistakenly assumed that appealing to the feels of the userbase, would grant him the victory. Pepe on the otherhand, seemed to trust in his fame to carry him trough, and curiously, seemed to forgo direct campaigning altogether.
>Spurdo on the other had, vitalized the userbase with new, exiting memes and hope, that carried him trough to victory despite the early polling suggesting lackluster support.

Shockingly, neither Pepe or Wojak put much of an opposition for Spurdo, instead it was the Movement party's Awoo, that ran neck to neck in the polls with the Benis party candidate, almost to the end. How do you explain the surge of support she received?
>Well, Awoo clearly tapped to the weeb portion of the userbase, who often stay out of these elections due to feelings of disenfranchisement and dissinterest in the mainstay parties. By pandering to the weebs, Awoo was able to garner a significant amount of voters who had never voted before, or hadn't voted in many previous elections.

>no fugss :DD or mispellings on the hat

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

"Awoooo"
Really? No respect 4 the 2ho

FINLAND YES
I
N
L
A
D

Y
E
S

Spurdo>all

THE SILENT MAJORITY

Finland is bart benis :D :D :D :-------------DDD

GET IN HERE LADS

FINALIZING THE BALLOT SHEETS

MAGE MERRIGA GREAT AGAIN :DDDD

Lets face it Sup Forums. Spurdo was always out guy.

celebrate the rise of the spurdo empire

I DIDN'T FIGHT FOR THIS. THE AMOUNT OF SHITPOSTING, MY SERVICE FOR THE TRUMP CAMPAING AND NOW THIS FUCKING WEASEL TAKES THE PRESIDENCY? FUCK OFF
MEME VETERANS FOR PEPE.