First Pages of Webcomics

Post the first pages of webcomics. Preferably not ones that are just title pages or text.

Other urls found in this thread:

drmcninja.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao post the original art

Rice Boy might be one of the greatest comics ever written. Not just webcomic. Comic.

any webcomics that would satisfy my tf fetish, also tail fetish

Why do artists redo their art.

agreed. I've bought the collections of rice boy and order of tales ( and the first volume of vattu) because it made such an impact on me.

I just started reading this a few days ago, it's a good read?

>start webcomic
>do it for a few years and start to get better
>now first couple chapters are an embarrassing reminder of how shit you were and they way people are introduced to your story
Honestly I wish webcomics could do this more often especially since editing processes are potentially nil from the start.

>Sinfest
if only we had known.

the problem with going back and redoing art from early pages is that it can really ruin your ability to progress the story, and theres potentially no end to it. Generally when you make art, your skills are only going to continue improving, so there will always be pages that could be redone.
theres just no time for that shit. I'm embarrassed of art that I made only a few months ago. If i gave into the temptation to redo old pages, I'd never have any peace.

Just redo the first page. I would to redo this one, maybe put a spin on it to make it into something new while calling back to the original;.

Yes

Probably my favourite webcomic strip in general

>irregular webcomic

Jeeeeeezus thats a fucking blast

Here's the most famous debut strip of all time

Hot, is that a slug or bunny MILF?

This gives me chills looking back.

Soon, soon it will be time to do the long awaited storytime.

I have a few other DA comics that I've saved, so might as well post some of those 1st pages too.

oh jesus what in the hell...

No matter what page I post out of context, people seem to always react the same way to that comic.

Might storytime this one next week.
Not sure yet.

i dunno, i think art progression is a cool thing to see

not only just in terms of aesthetics, but the artist is more fully realizing their world and characters, and the audience gets to accompany that discovery

not this one

Slug, and you're close, she does want to be a mom.

I miss when SMBC was mostly single-panel comics without all the philosophical children, but this one's pretty bad.

And I've got nothing more to "contribute" to this thread.

Floraverse can get kinda trippy in later parts

You have my attention.

>a world where bugs live the weeb dream
>but their pussies aren't on their abdomens

Weak.

Dr. McNinja is good stuff.

drmcninja.com/
It's finished now but it was a helluva ride.
Written by Chris Hastings if that makes it any less/more enticing.

>sam and fuzzy is still going on
I still like it though I haven't caught on yet to the latest page

I'll pay a fine bounty for the seadog that can find me the first page of Bobbins.

Why did I read this for years?

Rest in peace seagull-kun

I'm glad you reminded me this existed.

For such a simple comic, I loved a whole lot back in the day

Is that comic dead?
Pity. I liked it. At least it did have several cool story arcs

Let me guess, they're dickgirls aren't they?

Jesus, the art was heads and tails above most web-comics when Glass fucking STARTED.

>clearly daylight outside

Well, I would love to volunteer to help her sorry if it is your comic,that slug is adorable

always liked that one

wonderful concept.

One day I'll catch up with this

You fellas remember a certain Vinnie Veritas?
>Last update was on June 16th

good lord it actually looks... professional. like it could be printed in a book and be sold ! how uncanny

Still check the site sometimes, hoping for an update

>Is that comic dead?

It's just a derelict.

What comic

No worries mate, you're not the only one who wants to fug the slug.

Good one, sir
May you stub your little toe and then step on alego

Still salty she scraped all her NSFW stuff off the net to make a shitty weeb furry drama comic

>furry pedophile brainwashing, the comic
It's amazing the lengths mentally ill people will go

Nope.

Rice Boy? Pic related.

He says he couldn't keep up with the site so moved to a Tumblr for now. I hope he's doing well at least.

do you remember, Sup Forums?

and will you ever forget it?

Also holy shit Sonicverse team is still around

Underrated comic of the year. I bet if it had a .com address instead of tapastic it'd be a daily thread.

This comic bugs me

So many characters are stupid and jerks, but not stupid enough to be funny

when the vampire kid absentmindedly leaves the people he kidnapped/tied up to play Clue with to be killed by a monster he just comes across as an asshole, and when DEATH tells that invisible doctor guy that he screwed ANOTHER person out of the afterlife forcing them to be a ghost forever and already told him to cut it out after the first time the doctor guy basically goes "haha whoops". I can see the jokes but im not laughing.

at least the protag actually wants to save the world

Why the fuck can't I find this on image search?

Abby is a great artist but not so much writer. The Halloween comic she posted this year literally had nothing happen.