You do realize that Drumpf is going to get destroyed right?

You do realize that Drumpf is going to get destroyed right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
youtube.com/watch?v=gSlN87bhYzU&t=1553s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hillary Clinton LAUGHING about GETTING CHILD RAPIST off charge in 1980's
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

Well former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, I just cannot vote for that sexist bigot. As a father of two beautiful daughters, I would never forgive myself if I voted for that monster who would sexually harass my daughters if he just had an opportunity.

Besides we cannot give him the nuclear launch codes.

And she is actually okay-ish.

Yet she is still winning...

hope your trolling, cuck

Why are liberals so damn edgy when it comes to Trump and his supporters?

Trump is a fucking retarded child.

Yet gorillas have 3 assholes...
>see how easy it is to make lies? I did it guyzzz!

eh destroyed is 10+, she's going to win by 4 to maybe 6%

Because liberals in general are disgusting, bigoted, hypocritical, low testosterone, pseudo-knowledge wielding, douche bags. I don't see Trump supporters swearing at them in public.

>almost openly criminal woman doesn't campaign at all
>wins election

If it happens, the media will be forced to be held accountable for their lies about Trump.
Lies that Obama himself parroted several times already.
It will be a holocaust.

Drew Magary
>MAGAry
It's one of us trying to gaslight liberals into not voting. Don't worry

CTR BTFO
You are defending GOVERMENTAL RITUAL CHILD ABUSE and your are supporting it wiht your SHILLING!
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!

"So Trump talked about Pussy, then years ago. And that was a national scandal.
Clinton Campaign insiders involved in SATANIC RITUALS, as of last year, MEH WHO CARES?!"
-Paul Joseph Watson 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

>Drew Magary

I used to enjoy reading his stuff on Deadspin, but he went turbocuck in his hatred of Trump this year. It got to the point where I couldn't read a single one of his articles without him taking a swipe at Trump or his supporters.

Fuck Drew Magary, fuck Deadspin, and fuck Gawker.

(OP)
Trump is a fucking retarded child.

> Trump winning

He's going to lose!

Fuck off you little bitch

I use to be a trump voter like you, but when Hilldawg came to my state i was blown away by her, just imagine people. In the year 2016 we could have a FEMALE president for the first time ever, its about time. Dont be a racist, I use to be racist like Trump. but never drumpf.

This is cute...

So you honestly believe that Trump is winning?

Thanks for Correcting the Record

>A Deadspin writer

The ignorance factor is strong here.

stfu child

>If it happens, the media will be forced to be held accountable for their lies about Trump
haha, no they wont

His arguments are terrible.

>You can't pull of out NAFTA because you can't rebuild your manufacturing that fast.

That doesn't mean you can't pull out and slap tariffs on all those imports to make them noncompetitive on the American market unless they drastically cut into their profit, eventually forcing manufacturing to return over time.

>You can't pull out of TPP because it isn't passed yet!

You can pull out by saying "No matter how this is changed, we won't accept it, and if we don't, no one else will".

>You can't label China as a currency manipulator.

Yea you can. All you do is say "China is a currency manipulator". And then place more tariffs on their exports.

>The US breaks trade agreements all the time

Yea no shit. That's why NAFTA is such a useless piece of shit, and I get platinum mad every time the cucks in my country defend it. The USA just ignores it, we HAVE to follow it. And both our countries send all the manufacturing to Mexico.

Fucking Bombardier just got a billion $ from the Provincial government here. And the first thing they do is... Open a Mexico factory and scrap a few thousand jobs here. Fuck yea, NAFTA so good.

Fuck this fat cunt. He doesn't know shit.

This isn't cute at all... I HAVE TO REPEAT You are defending GOVERMENTAL RITUAL CHILD ABUSE and your are supporting it wiht your SHILLING!
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!

"THE DEVIL IS A BUNCH OF WEIRD RICH PEOPLE RAPING LITTLE KIDS, MAAN!"
Alex Jones 2016 -
youtube.com/watch?v=gSlN87bhYzU&t=1553s

>Tuesday
>election is only 2 fucking days away

My body is so fucking ready.

if the latinos really believe this nonsense and vote Trump, out of fear that Hillary is a satanic witch sulphuric demon hurr durr, then hey.. they deserve Trump, and all his madness.

Godspeed America, and good riddance.

>STRATEGICALLY
>SMALL
>CROWDS

>yet another Scandinavian cuck
What the fuck is in the water, there?

>has child as picture
Confirmed ugly landwhale

not fluoride

lol

Arab cum.

Because they desperately feel the need to validate themselves

honestly, do you guys really believe the satanic shit? Or is it just a ruse, to scare away religious retards?

It's code, Drew MAGAry

>I don't worship Satan, so it's literally impossible somebody else can

For me it was when I saw him on chopped, some of the most cringey shit I've ever watched and it just put his writing in a different light for me

you're not answering, twat muffin.

DO
YOU
BELIEVE
THAT HILLARY CLINTON
IS A DEVIL WORSHIPPING WITCH

?!?

KEK

As a father of two beautiful daughters, ...
The Fault is on your Part here. Just buy them a Burqa and noone is going to sexually harass them. Also, you can not expect a Cis White Male to behave like a decent Human beeing.

Maybe. We'll see on Tuesday. There is no point in circlejerking like this now.

I think she's fucked up in the head, whether some dark power is answering her is completely irrelevant. There is no need for a devil for this to be incriminating, all it does is tell us what her beliefs are in, if she's raping kids and painting blood on the wall and kneeling before a bronze statue of Moloch on Epstein's island, it doesn't matter if some shadowy power is facilitating this.

Do I look at reliable evidence and make a decision based on said evidence? Yeah. Do you have any counter-evidence/argument if you don't? If you hate evidence and facts, just come out and say so instead of shitposting.

so, I can conclude that you believe these... dark powers, Moloch/Satan, exist and that Clinton is actually worshipping them along with raping kids as a side-hobby?

you believe this?

Source: Alex Jones

See a psychologist

You mean back to being a billionaire?

But America will be destroyed, yeah. Enjoy your invasion of Syrian & Iran.

I'm not talking about evidence, I'm asking if you really believe that Hillary Clinton worships the devil, if you believe the devil is real and that he is aiding her?

I believe that Clinton is taking part in occult activity, whether there are demons or dark powers, I cannot possibly say. It doesn't matter if she's worshiping or play-worshiping, those are sick ideals. And yes, I think she and her scum are raping kids. It's not uncommon, here Thatcher covered up for Jimmy Seville who was raping children, who not Hillary?

sage hide report

Oh look another thread to remind that nobody likes Hillary. Here is the proof....

>we need to raise more money

>2 days before the election

more like we need to grub more shekels

>I'm not talking about evidence
Typical shill.
>if you believe the devil is real and that he is aiding her?
Absolutely irrelevant to the entire conversation. If this is all you're focused on, instead of the actual important fact that her and her group seriously engage in Satan worship, you can fuck off.

I won't vote. It's all rigged anyway

It'd be your fault and failure as a father if your daughters' lack of strong values enabled them to consent to irresponsible sexual advances

AHAHAHAA DROG BTFO

IM WITH HER NOW

Or that mindless drones with nothing better to do but sit at the computer and watch videos are Trump supporters.

Boy, I sure am demoralized.

I guess I shouldn't even bother voting.

>instead of the actual important fact that her and her group seriously engage in Satan worship
thanks, finally a concrete answer. You actually believe this total, absurd nonsense.

you deserve every inch of Trump's bigly penis up your ass, dear burger.

holy shit you people are idiots.

>You do realize that Drumpf is going to get destroyed right?
>You do realize that Leave is going to get destroyed right?

kek

No he will win and by a wide margin

What the fuck are you talking about? That's literally what she did and there is objective proof. How desperate are you shift focus to what I believe, on which I said nothing about or revealed? What do I "believe", you retard? I can't wait till we invade your shithole and rape your women, Achmed.

Lel you cant make a hand gesture

is copy pasta

They can destroy Drumpf as much as they want, as long as they don't destroy Trump it's all ok.

nice copy pasta meme

lots of people know how bad NAFTA/GATT was which is why i think alot of people in the NE might be registered Democrat but voting for Trump just on that issue.

What the fuck are you talking about

some artist weirdo makes a piece called "spirit cooking", which involves gross shit and occult symbolism. Someone finds out said artist weirdo has a weak tie to Clinton's campaign manager, and viola: we now have solid evidence that Clinton is a devil worshipping witch of Mordor and shits pure sulphur. Okay, the Mordor part was my imaginaiton, but the sulphur part came from Alex Jones.

the rest came out your collective, paranoid asses.

wut

Yes.

Yea good point I guess it's only Republicans using Youtube/Twitter/Instagram and all you Democrats are off doing more important things. Makes sense.

demons and shit, brah. It's legit, it's habeebening.

pretty much. he's a good writer but the shilling is disgusting

>Someone finds out said artist weirdo has a weak tie to Clinton's campaign manager, and viola
Nice try you faggot shill. End your life.

Yep. It's over

All Trump has to do is sue the media for demonstrably lying.
After that the precedent is set and he can hit the political establishment.

>tfw nevada had huge latino voter surge and replaces NH if trump wins in there

Consider suicide my man

your picture has michigan, north carolina, florida, and california as the wrong colors.

I'm not the one trying anything here, brah breh. Sorry.

I'm just here laughing at you superstitious freaks from burgerland.

no u

>someone else worships Satan
>but you're the crazy person who believes it
You're this retarded

its was literaly nothing lol. you rly believed she was in pedo cirkle KEEEEEEEEEEEK. FBI just confirmed. HILARY GONNA BE PREZ AND U CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT: ITS LANDSLIDE FOR HER:

You'll kill yourself on Tuesday when Clinton wins. I can wait

>>someone else worships Satan
you seriously believe that Hillary Clinton worships Satan, and call me retarded because I don't.

this is beyond hilarious, this is tragic comedy.

.. do you believe in Santa Claus too, btw?

Keep dreaming. Hillary has been stumbling for weeks and even the MSM can't save her. The monster vote will win the election, and we will hunt you traitors down. Don't kill yourself, we want to have some fun with you.

I call you retarded because you reject hard, credible evidence under no reason. Do you also believe the Earth is flat you crazy retard? You deserve to be laughed at till death, faggot.

>thinking this is enough

top kek

It's over and was days ago, this isn't enough time for her to recover and she's already been BTFO by appealing turnout from blacks in the northern states.

Plus Comey just discredited himself anyway, he's changed his story too many times.

I usta want dis' Trump hoomi as nob. But den I gots ta thinkin', dis' Hill a ry hoomi is fo' war, an' killin'. As an Ork I'm all fo' killin' an' war. So's I's choosin' Hill a ry fo' nob.

Nope. He will win.

no, I don't believe the Earth is flat. I'm actually relieved to find that you don't, either.

so, you don't believe in Santa Claus I take it? You just believe that Clinton is a satanist, right?

I know I'm late to the party, but how exactly do I get paid to make shit-tier Pepes for the Hillary campaign?
From the looks of it I can shit out a good few hundred of similar quality before election day and make some dosh.

You know where to find me

>I'm actually relieved to find that you don't, either.
Why is that? You the retard who rejects evidence, I thought you would be dumb enough to reject scientific evidence too.

>its this thread again

B b b but muh frog meme

>implying you're not a pussy who is scared to death of guns
Good one, democuck

Come on you can't deny trump has that 20-something year old autist appeal