Are there any Redpilled comedians?

Why does this faggot pretend to be redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QD9Kfnq-Dq4
youtube.com/watch?v=JincoQiWTmU
youtube.com/watch?v=KgREVykFKXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

He is a little redpilled

To make money

He also pretends to be a comedian.

he's red-pilled as fuck

I'm watching his Netflix comedy show right now, his exact words:

>Everyone thinks there's some cabal pulling the strings, but in reality everyone's just fucking stupid.

Cuck confirmed.

rekt

George Carlin.

he's livestreaming the election on tuesday
can't wait to see him implode

Joe Rogan is blue-pilled, but in the innocent normie sense. I don't think he's intentionally advocating for stupid shit.

Eddie Bravo's redpilled.

Not a "comedian," per se, but funnier than Joe, usually.

Joe Rogan is purple pilled.

How does his pee-pee taste?

i saw that bitch ass yesterday

he used to be moreso than today

the lefty propaganda wore him down and he's too old and chill (weedlol) to fight it

Bill Burr?

youtube.com/watch?v=QD9Kfnq-Dq4

most gays pretend to be things they are not to stand out from the crowd for something else other than the fact that they are gays.

Its a coping mechanism.

Carlin

Burr is such a cuck

They've been showing her on TV here since not too long ago. I like her humor, she's definitely redpilled and mocks all presidential candidates. Good puns, and not many sexual jokes.

lots of fags pretend to be redpilled. bluepilled edgelords

every fake ass so called redpilled HRC supporter and all 10 of the CTR fucks here

Yeah, he pilled Bill Burr on the wage gap myth last week. Not a high-level redpill, but I think the guy deserves a bit of credit.

Reddit pilled?

Is that a new one?

I just thought of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=JincoQiWTmU

Burr gets a thumbs up from me.

Samuel Hydenobenfuhrer

I think Rogan is redpilled but he doesn't really reveal his power level on his podcast. He's talked about how Hollywood is ultra liberal and it's nearly impossible for anyone to get work if they out themselves as conservative. That pretty much boxes him in.

There's this hour long convo he has with Sam Harris talking about Trump where Joe changes his tone completely and talks about how society has become too sensitive and we need somebody who represents a step away from that all.

I dunno just my thoughts, also check these digits.

good lord I can't stand rosie odonnell's voice

Though Rogan is only partially redpilled, he triggers the absolute fuck out of SJWs.

Joe Rogan is not a particularly smart man, but he tries his best to be open-minded in every possible way. He's doing the right thing

joe rogan is purple pilled, he tries to be red pilled, he wants to seek the truth, but he doesn't walk the path and gets wrapped up in how he feels more than observable reality

I watch his podcast from time to time and i think he's a pretty ok guy, well read and pretty smart. Haven't seen any of his comedy yet and don't plan to do so.

He married a black chick =/
I like him and Rogan though, fun to listen to guys with such quick wit. They aren't redpilled but they aren't bad either.

Burr is probably the most red pilled comedian tbqh.

If anyone had listened to his podcast, they would know that hes crushing his GF on SJW and racism topics!

>Burr predicted that GOP would disabandon trump

Here's a gem for you nerds

youtube.com/watch?v=KgREVykFKXg

this, he actually tries to apply logic and reason his way thru stuff, which is a lot better than most radio hosts. that's good given that his audience consists mainly of flat brim hat MMA types.

every time I see this dude's face I get physically angry

mde is

What a cuck.