This triggers Sup Forums

This triggers Sup Forums.

Not really

/thread

If you like it, good for you.

I didn't, and dropped it for Wakfu

nah, a lot of Sup Forums for the most part didn't worship it like they did Avatar. But there were plenty of circle jerks for it. Especially when some dike shippers were getting their otp canonized. I for one hate Kirra fans and Avatards

My man.

I remember when Sup Forums hated this show.

who else /neverwatchedpastseason1/ here

You should have. You're just being stupid.

If that is true, you missed out on season 3 my man.
Zaheer and the Red Lotus shit was sweet.

but season 1 sucked past the first three episodes and I here the others are worse aside from season 3, doesn't sound worth it.

Her eyes are wrong.

Doesn't matter, she blind.

>not /neverwatchedpastep1/
not-quite-shit taste detected

>This triggers Sup Forums.

Triggers my erection.

>disliking something = triggering
that word has lost all meaning

I got to season 2 and then tossed it after the "dark avatar" speech after reading what happens after I feel justified for disregarding it.

How I wish that's where I stopped.

what an incredibly shit tattoo

roasties are fucking retarded

Doesnt trigger me I was laughing my ass of. Only mad that the rule 34 game is so weak.

I just hate that lesbian ending

Never really got that far into the second season, first season seemed alright but the second one was just boring as fuck so I dropped it.

Does it get better or worse?

I hated it ever since i heard it was about a new avater and the old cast was old/dead by the time of the new series. I wanted to see a straight continuation of avatar at the time. The thought of new characters and throwing the old ones away was an insult to me. Now its 5 years later and i dont even care about the original avatar anymore, but im still glad everyone else has resented this shit series as much as i once did.

I love Korra and miss her show everyday.

I do too.
Mostly because it makes Korra a lesbian stereotype (even tho' she's bi) and tells girls that masculine traits are masculine and you probably like girls if you are tough and strong.
And Asami is such a wet blanket of a character and Korra deserves better.

No this does

A lot worse for the rest of season 2, then better for a season, then back to season 1 levels of "eh" for its final one.

Didn't those spirits brainwash Korra? That could have made her more open to be manipulated into releasing spirit satan.

Same

Same and this is coming from someone that liked most of LoK.

Such a worthless, pointless and worthless character like Asami doesn't deserve to be in the last shot of the series.