GOODBYE DRUMPF

GOODBYE DRUMPF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
youtube.com/watch?v=thnn4H_i8Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hillary Clinton LAUGHING about GETTING CHILD RAPIST off charge in 1980's
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

polls show that 43 % of latino vote trump and 46 on hillary, but due to the shame factor, that's actually 48 % for trump and

Strange, at the Reno rally last night I saw like 10 "Hispanics for Trump" signs. Democrats are so arrogant, they assume that "massive latino turnout" means that 150% of them are for Clinton. I feel like they're in for a big surprise.

>mfw latino sourge is caused by #spiritcooking
>turns out latino were voting republican

Live in PA? Want trump to win? Have a car? Volunteer to drive the amish to the polls today!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/

Bb

JUST

Trump is doing better with minorities than Mitt Romney by a good margin, if you believe the polls.

Disclaimer: I do not believe the polls, regardless of whether they're saying things I like or things I don't like.

/thread

>>mfw latino sourge is caused by #spiritcooking
literally no one gives a shit about this

yes, not even twitter false-flaggers

>right
>latino

nah, my super religious grandparents weren't going to vote at first but did now that hillary is a LITERAL satanist

CTR BTFO
YOUR DEFENDING GOVERMENTAL RITUAL CHILD ABUSE AND ARE SUPPORTING IT WITH YOU SHILLING!
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!

"So Trump talked about Pussy, then years ago. And that was a national scandal.
Clinton Campaign insiders involved in SATANIC RITUALS, as of last year, MEH WHO CARES?!"
-Paul Joseph Watson 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

Latinos are the textbook definition of parasites.

Like thats gonna change my mind about voting for Hillary.

that's what he gets for pissing all over them. Fuck that racist windbag Trump.

Invaders shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Live in PA? Want trump to win? Have a car? Volunteer to drive the amish to the polls today!

Lmao, these delusions.

You faggots actually think Trump is gonna emerge the winner, especially with hispanics. Like holy shit, you guys live in a fantasy world.

HISPANIC VOTE IS MUCH MUCH BETTER FOR TRUMP THAN ROMNEY!!!

IM SURE TRUMP IS SHAKING!!

Why are they dressed like that?

>hillary guilty of both treason and voting fraud

This election is the last hurdle for spic domination in this country. If they win this there is no going back unless a race war begins. There is no winning peacefully with sub human scum.

i guess this video is staged

youtube.com/watch?v=thnn4H_i8Mo

A (((certain group)))

Thunderf00t just rallied the atheists to vote for Hillary.
They lost the atheist vote too

He started his campaign insulting latinos and hes gonna end his campaign insulting latinos for pushing Clinton to victory

Poetic justice.

Make sure you introduce them to #SpiritCooking on your phone during the ride there.

Misspelled Lesbos

Think you meant: AdiĆ³s fuego de basura

Like emails are going to change your mind about voting for Hillary
Like corruption is going to change your mind about voting for Hillary
Like taking millions in bribes is going to change your mind about voting for Hillary
Like getting people assassinated is going to change your mind about voting for Hillary
Like being two-faced is going to change your mind about voting for Hillary
Like being racist is going to change your mind about voting for Hillary

SORRY GUYS

Local Hilldawg: "I am growing stronger"

>beaners think they can change anything

Get your Pesos ready for that wall

Get this to the Spanish speakers

>CTR: t-the surge is real, g-guys!!!!! honest!

KEK

top kek

TOP KEK

you guys are really fucking delusional

>hurrdurr my based spics are brotier and will vote for trump

Never Hillary.

GOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

A taco truck for every corner! Go Hillary.

Imagine if Trump's campaign manager's brother invited Trump's campaign manager to a Black Sabbath concert, and the Huffington Post heard about this and started publishing articles about "TRUMP LINKED TO MASS SATANIC RITUAL PRAISE EVENT" with pictures of Ozzy Osborne holding up the devil horns and etc.

That would be fucking retarded, right? Well thats basically exactly what this spirit cooking shit is.

_______ BTFO

>complain about cultural appropriation
>appropriate jaliscan culture

TAKE OFF THE FUCKING UNIFORMS YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN INDIOS

Amish vote democrat though.

No one is going to say Trump is going to win with latinos. He's doing better than the last two candidates with Hispanics, which is saying something because he keeps saying he's going to build a damn wall to stop illegals.

Do Amish even vote?

There is a large portion of legals that hate the illegals because they bring the rep of all latino americans down.

Registered Dem in washington st here, voted Trump.

Fuck Hillary and everything she stands for.

Nope. Spirit cooking is something way more sinister than a heavy rock band. But good try, CTR. If you keep it up, you might get the old record corrected by next month.

And yet white turnout rose even more. In florida for example it's +300k spics but plus 1.1mil whites.

Save some tears for the end nerd virgins.

>not supporting the candidate who would make real life World War 3: The Anime

Only 10% of amish vote.
Amish are considered armchair Republicans because that's the party that focuses on religion and "traditional values".

Imagine the salt when the minorities realize their called "minorities" for a reason.

how's life in Cabo murican expat?