/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: Sprint to the Finish Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/7vd2V2Pf (embed)

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu (embed)

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U

Google document of interesting Podesta emails
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD (embed)

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/oJRGrQ [#SpiritCooking]
sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj [#DraftOurDaughters]
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1 [Memes from October]
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/v0o4Gt
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

file.wikileaks.org/file/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bbira/a_simple_guide_to_the_clinton_foundation/
nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials/
archive.is/0liKR
twitter.com/EricBandRakim/status/795121138242306049
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/06/gop-lobbyist-joins-quest-to-solve-murder-dnc-staffer-seth-rich.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51875
i.sli.mg/bj3qM3.png
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-06/fbi-folds-again-comey-says-conclusions-unchanged-july-clinton-email-review
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052
forum.clonehost.net/post/258
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/begins-hillary-clinton-spirit-cooking-posters-pop-los-angeles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SERIOUSLY WTF IS THIS??

file.wikileaks.org/file/

PREVIOUS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bbira/a_simple_guide_to_the_clinton_foundation/

I kek'd:


My DAZZLING fellow AMERICANs, if Hillary Clinton is elected president of the USA here’s the timeline of events that will follow:
1. Inauguration.
2. Media ejaculates in its own mouth.
3. Massive purge of coco butter residue from white house, aka “Operation COCO BUTTER ABATEMENT”.
4. FBI Indicts her & her crew.
5. TIM KAINE becomes president of the USA.
6. Media ejaculates in its own mouth again.
7. George Soros wraps his own son tightly with electrical tape. George then slathers olive oil all over his son who is now tightly wrapped into the shape of a cock. George then inserts his own tightly wrapped, heavily lubricated son into his own ass. George then ejaculates into his own mouth.


nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials/

archive.is/0liKR
>Clinton directed her maid to print out classified materials

EricB and Rakim support Trump

twitter.com/EricBandRakim/status/795121138242306049

goto staples and make 100 these gogogo

bamp

operation: put this guy on all my memes

RICO RICO RICO bump

Investigation into Seth Rich murder

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/06/gop-lobbyist-joins-quest-to-solve-murder-dnc-staffer-seth-rich.html

what do we name him?

noice

Lala Lala Lala...I can't hear you! Bump

For those interested now that evil is gone or shortly will be many of the things hidden from the public are going to be released. 2016 was the year of revolution led by Donald Trump. 2017 will be the year of scandal. Next year Hollywood will have a huge pedophile scandal. Many of the terrible things our government has been doing will come to light. In fact I have read that at the time of disclosure of U.F.O.'s next year the public will actually not think it that big a deal. Everything else that comes out will be a much bigger deal. People are going to be shocked at what we will find out. One thing that will come to light is our government supported ISIS. It has been said by a channel that those responsible will be brought to justice. In fact there are already things coming up on twitter about there being something big regarding Hilary and ISIS. It may have something to do with the email scandal. For those who speak poorly about Donald Trump just wait and see the bad things Hilary and this Administration have taken part in. These scandals will take place throughout society. A religious institution may collapse next year. The channel who stated this was not sure which church would be effected but she thinks it may be scientology. One other thing I read also involves scandal on the supreme court. Three justices may resign. It is said that Donald Trump has an agreement with the collective to appoint 5 supreme court justices. One of the judges recently died and another will retire. I know many are afraid or do not like Trump. But he truly will be the person who brings about good government to the American people going forward. He is the leader who is assigned with the restructuring of our society. The corruption and control are over.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51875
>Marc mez had an idea to put together a poker night for the foundation to raise money

it's got legs man!

Hil-la-la-la-ry

Love It!

La La La can't hear you!!!!

i.sli.mg/bj3qM3.png

png of the dude plugging his ears

>what do we call him?
Plugs

wellmph fucking FBI bitched out again.

Means the leaks are coming...

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-06/fbi-folds-again-comey-says-conclusions-unchanged-july-clinton-email-review

mmmmmmm

top kek did you see the tweet from hil campagin?
"if you hear weird leaks in the next 2 days don't believe em!"

This only referred to the email server decision...he did not mention the Clinton Foundation investigation.

That is going to take a some time!

You have no evidence kill yourself

go home David, we're busy

It's over guys. Give it up.

HILLARY WINS, IT'S OVER

David... we want to have fun.

Bring some better shills here, pls

You know you are winning when the Director of the FBI sends a letter to Congress and it ONLY REFERS TO THE SECRET SERVER INVESTIGATION.....and the shills say:

It's over guys...
Hillary wins...
You have no evidence....

The Clinton Foundation Investigation is ongoing......you can't stop it now!

Lame!

There is no other investigation.

Oy Vey.....there is no other investigation!

La La La La La I can't hear you.

kek!

is there an FBI investigation into the clinton foundation? can i get a source for this?

@96499673

The FBI can not discuss an ongoing investigation, so No.

More evidence of paedophilia:

Bonnie will be
Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and
almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in
that pool for sure.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052
forum.clonehost.net/post/258

We just became an intelligence agency

It seems that there is no proof that anything bad actually happened, but the woman who dropped them off has been outed as a possible dirt bag.

Those poor kids may never be the same after their names have been spread all over the internet.

Best to leave that one alone...for those children's sake.

^^^how we know it's fucking gold

Zacharias Gerhard P. The Satanic Cult. London; Boston: Allen & Unwin, 1980, pp. 153-157.

Will you go to the library Sup Forums? This book could redpill people on #SpiritCooking. There are 105 known copies in existence, but none near me.

www.worldcat.org/title/satanic-cult/oclc/7155658

I have Spirit Cooker in her own words describing her participation in "a kind of Black Mass" led by Hermann Nitsch which influenced her subsequent ritual "art". This book contains a "Brief discussion of the work of Otto Muehl and Hermann Nitsch." It could authoritatively tie Nitsch to Satanism.

Might be worth checking out. If you do, scan/photograph anything useful.

LOL yup. Means they know what's coming and it's worse than what's already been outed!

bump and I'm out

later g

Spirit Cooking Posters Show up in Los Angeles:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/begins-hillary-clinton-spirit-cooking-posters-pop-los-angeles/

FINALLY a containment thread for election spam in the catalog.

Was out yesterday from being sick, but I'll do some updates in a bit. Got a ton of info on Crites that seems to continue the pedo narrative, oddly enough.

THAT IS FUCKING HUGE

DO THIS.

Is that Sam Hyde's?