Show has ghosts and the paranormal become a confirmed phenomena to the public and the government

>show has ghosts and the paranormal become a confirmed phenomena to the public and the government
>never has an episode dealing with the exsistential dread of eternal life being real, or mass suicides because a large religion has been debunked by the phenomena

It's a Butch Hartman cartoon. What'd you expect?

Execs think kids are too stupid to explore those concepts

>Hartman: They're not dead people. They're living creatures who are ghost-like.

Did he really fucking say this, after numerous ghosts which were obviously former people? How does he explain the nerd always shoved in the locker that was implied killed himself?

I would take immortality over mortality any fucking day!

They took part memory of the dead but they are not dead they just think that.

Yes, but alot of people lately would rather just die one day then simply exsist forever. Im not even talking suicidal people(even though that would also be a big factor), but some secular people dont like religion for the fact that they would continuingly exsist. DESU the idea of living without end scares me, because you dont know how shit its going to be on the other side
That makes no rational sense and i refuse to believe that. Is this because hartmans a christian and didnt want his series to counteract the concept of heaven and hell?

Randy Stair died for nothing then

More likely Nick forced him to insist that the ghosts aren't actually dead people. Only the earliest episodes have ghosts that are specifically mentioned as having once lived.

And don't say Ember. She's unconfirmed either way. For all we know, her song is just random lyrics that mean nothing (like "rama-lama-ding-dong" or "give peace a chance").

Hartman had a recent video where he said some were the souls of the deceased but most were just monsters

>the exsistential dread of eternal life being real, or mass suicides because a large religion has been debunked by the phenomena
You realize that not believing in ghosts is a fairly modern concept and only largely started taking hold in Western society about 150 years ago? If anything skepticism and atheism would take a massive hit.

Thats what i was referring to when i was talking about dread of ever lasting life. That concept scares alot of people, and yes ofcourse they should show athiests killing themselves as well because that would surely happen.

This show was the textbook definition of a wasted premise. It took everything bad about capeshit (muh secret identity melodrama, conceptually interesting characters with disappointingly flat characterizations, heavy-handed moralfagging pushing the suspension of disbelief, etc.) and combined them with a bunch of much cooler (though equally derivative) horror tropes- but put no effort whatsoever into the latter to balance things out. The show didn't need any deep lore or extensive world-building to support itself, but literally just an OUNCE more of creativity, or better characterizations, dialogue, or take-your-pick, could have been enough to significantly redeemed this shit.

I honestly wish I could just fuck off and dedicate the rest of my life to creating my own paranormal capekino, with blackjack and hookers. Not even out of a drive of creative passion, but more, almost, out of spite just so this somewhat good idea wouldn't be COMPLETELY thrown in the trash.

I just want to see paranormal shit involve more with elements of the workds reaction how its like on the other side. I mean, hasnt it occured to anyone why so many ghosts haunt and attack us is because they resent us being alive? The afterlife sounds like a shit place to live.

Why would they kill themselves? Yeah, theoretically they would be objectively wrong, but suicide would just make them closer to the very thing they fear. It just seems ass-backwards in terms of logic.

It doesnt seem logical but humans arent. In their mind theyd be trying to attempt to get to oblivion since it doesnt exsist on earth.

>all these fucking edgelords wanting murder and suicide and real world shit in cartoons.

execs KNOW that most kids dont wanna handle the concept of jonestown

>WAHHH WHY WON'T THIS SEVEN- TO- TWELVE YEAR-OLD TARGETED-DEMOGRAPHIC CARTOON PANDER TO ME IN MY TWENTIES
Get a fucking life, nerd.

>die one day then simply
ITS "THAN" YOU BLOODY CRETIN. THEN DENOTES TIME, THAN DENOTES COMPARISON. MEMORIZE IT YOU BLOODY IMBECILE.

The Dairy King of Wisconsin

So does that mean Danny is stuck in Limbo

Rather live an eternal life young than be an oldie?

This. If the ghosts being mostly just ectoplasm monsters instead of actual dead people is what ruined your enjoyment of this show and not the outdated even by then highschool cliches, overuse of status quo, boring characters, forced shipping triangles, asshole "friends", fujoshit fanbase, or terrible final season and finale, you should've stuck to just reading Twilight you brainlet.

It's Danny phantom. it's not even that sort of show so it didn't need to dive into that sort of thing