Red Hood and the Outlaws #16 Preview

Red Hood and the Outlaws #16 Preview

In which we go straight back to the n90's badassery and fun.

Guest starring: the Suicide Squad. Looking forward Harvey, who apparently was Jason therapist at some point in this continuity.

DARK JUSTICE LEAGUE WHEN?

DARK JUSTICE LEAGUE X JUSTICE LEAGUE OF CHINA CROSSOVER WHEN?

literately the only good trinities

The domino mask is back, babes! Jason Todd, The Queen of Theatrical Overdramatic Entries is back!

First part of a splash page.
So out of a 90's action flick.

I feel you. Soon, hopefully. Next member is incomming.

Really, or even a late 80's. I can see any action hero of that time wording these balloons.

well, at least the SS would be written better than they are in their own series.

This is a nice cover

Is that Clark Kent?

And the taser-bat logo is back too!
Look at that chair! it's actually spelling the main character role!

I guess. I don't know,m to be honest. Tec team was apparently well written, even if a bit too aggressive. So there is hope if you're a fan, I guess.

A bit uncanny, but I think it was pretended.

Who?

And last page of this early preview.
Let's be honest here: those chains are silly, but I couldn't care less because is fnuts fun.

This is my first time posting a preview.
i'm sooo fucking slow at my posting.

>lobbing heads into duffel bags
>taking down the black mask

so these are references to Under the Red Hood, right?

Goddamn, I love it when Jason remembers he's the best Robin at fighting of the Bunch.

That's my understanding, yes. It happened in this continuity, even if slightly different. We already had nods to the events earlier in this run, iirc.

I'm honestly expecting the creative team to throw in some reference to even The Cult at some point. They are dropping Robin!Jason stuff here and there. And are making a funny mix of all the continuities and universe resorts.

The Domino Mask was added by Gandini during Coloring. Not the first time this happens either.

I'm guessing they decided to add on the coloring phase. It's not the first time, yeah. Or even changing the text to fit the image in a different way. Working a comic is not an only one way process, I guess.

In any case, the mask is back (for a reason, probably).

How could he forget? He has fucking magic swords living in his blood.

>In any case, the mask is back (for a reason, probably).

Just visuals.

I don't know. The didn't do it in this RHATO until now and is the actual regular artistic team. Maybe there's something else. Not denying it's a visual appealing, but there may be something else.

That page is from issue 15 from the first volume. So no, there's nothing more at work.

Anyways, Soy posted the colored, uncaptioned pages

>That page is from issue 15 from the first volume. So no, there's nothing more at work.
Which was years ago and had a different artist.

And thanks by the way. It's not the first time I end with one page as a wallpaper in my phone,. to be honest.

Well, look, on a second thought, nevermind. Your point is pretty valid, given that it was rhato and lobdell too, and they didn't use it for anything in the end (I think that was one tie-in for DOTF, right?)

Exactly.

The best guess is that the domino mask was added during coloring so they (editorial) could keep a valid excuse for Jason's secret identity.

>voice command electrified suit
I love it.

>Best boy

>artemis will never make love with you and snu snu , except jason every morning awaking on these monster boobs sleeping with qt tall redhead , why Live

How drunk are you, user?

Who the fuck drew this?

march
it says right there in the corner

Guilem March. Have been drawing the variants for a while now. This one is a bit different because I'm guessing he wanted it to look like a literally poster girl.

Guillem, with double L.

Fuck my phone.

I don't understand a shit, mate. Not a chinese reader, sorry. Mind to translate?

Hey bruce and random bitches
Look Hoy many books I can hold!
-so many books

Jason is nerd that likes literature and Cass has been reciting Shakespeare in Detective Comics.

Oh fuck, now waiting this will kill me after this preview.
Where did you get this OP? google got nothing.

Saw it posted as a link in certain community of certain awfully designed news site. Dexter Soy also reteeted said link in his account.

I hate my phobe, really. It's not just that my English is poor, it doesn't help, the damn device.

What a freaking badass. It's nice to see this Jason back.

This is a great start, i'm hyped.

And he even used them already once during Rebirth, i think this is a good opportunity to use them again since Enchantress

Pure Art.

Well, he battled Black Mask in the first arc of RHatO

>Brian Cunningham
So this book's not in the Bat Office after all?

Just a reminder that the Bizzarro A.I is still out there and is in charge of the Outlaws' Watchtower

>Jason is nerd that likes literature
Ah yes. Winick's Ginger Thor, who reads Pride and Prejudice, in between beating up rapists in the prison showers. The period just before New 52 was a very weird place.

Uh, Jason used to like reading since he was Robin and it was even said that he used to read shakespeare with Alfred. Winick isn't the one who come up with it.

Brian Cunningham is the new Bat group editor. RHATO for sure in the Bat office now.

Characters who can kill with pen and pencils are my fetish

The new recruit will be official in a couple of months but he will be introduced in this arc, so is Creeper in Belle Reve?

He was reporting for some TV channel in Artemis' arc, so I think he's not.

yeah he light-boxed that shit. usually the linework is a lot more dynamic

>>A Scouter. What looks like a flamethrower helmet.

Ok, i need to start reading this.

Absolute badass.

I'm an angry old "Todd should have stayed dead" fanboy and this is my favorite Bat-book in YEARS.

I dont remember this

>RHATO Bizarro is a better Superman than DCEU Superman

>me need to find Red him
It's touching how much Bizarro loves Jason.

Guess i should pay more attention when i read, i don't think i even noticed this when i read the issue

I’m of the belief that we’re still lacking a Shota/Loli Trinity. Damian and Jon need a third wheel.

whew

>Under the Red Hood
*Under the Hood

But he took down Black Mask in the first arc of this series. In fact it was in many ways a remake of Under The Hood, with Bizzaro inplace of Amazo.

It's has renamed into under the red hood since the movie, user.

Just because their are some new trade printings that have a different name for synergy does not change what the story is actually called. The issues I own have not magically changed

It does if the the company decided to change the name which they did.

No it doesn’t. I own the issues I know what it is called.
The same company says Captain Marvel’s name is Shazam and I don’t comply with that either.

Dear, DC
Please stop putting Harley Quinn in everything.

I like that people keep asking that, because it's actually a really fucking good question.

I think current outlaws (aka anti hero trinity) is the best super team DC created this decade, those guys deserve their own cartoon.

>Guest starring: the Suicide Squad. Looking forward Harvey, who apparently was Jason sexual therapist ,ftfy

The thing about the heads is from UtRH. Or under the hood, however you prefer.

At leasy fixy wrong spelling of her name, user.

i can't wait seeing how harley tries to had sex with jason and how artemis goes full jealous

I somehow doubt she's going to tease him that way. For a baseless reason. She may tease Art.

Hero carved into his chair.

Nice.

This is the best ongoing DC has by a fucking mile and I hope it stays that way for the forseeable future. Thankfully Jason is popular thanks to UTRH, Arkham Knight and Injustice as well as general bat-fame so sudden cancellation seems unlikely

I see....

I expected absolute garbage from this book. When Rebirth was released at my store I pointed it out to a friend and said, "who buys these???"

It wasn't until I read the storytime on Sup Forums that I ended up buying the trades. I'm sorry for doubting you RHatO

He always has books in his places, as far as I recall. Probably the only constant in his editorial history.

And ain't that the oddest thing to keep consistent.

Well, yes. But I can appreciate that, as a bookfag myself.
Still hoping for him to find a hot amazon-esque librarian to march him as lover partner. Because he clearly likes her girls strong, too.

I'm hyped for Creeper, can't wait to see Jason reaction
But it think he wouldn't really care since he used to hang with Joker's doughter

He might be against Creeper joining the team just because Bizarro doing it behind his back.