Say something nice about him

Say something nice about him

his VA voices another character I like a lot more than him, that's something I guess

He looks like Korra in a thumbnail.

He is a good brother to Keith

The only reason I watched the show was so I could understand who exactly was pounding him in fapfics, so there's that.

His fans haven't attempted murder like undertale or SU fans so I guess there's that.

The moon is still young, give them time

Yeah they only blackmailed the studio almost getting the show cancelled, sent the voice actors and creators death threats, and believe that a 15 year old dating a 17 year old is pedophilia. Nothing too bad.

>Yeah they only blackmailed the studio almost getting the show cancelled
This never happened, and the """"death threats""" are as credible as any internet death threat which is not at fucking all. Anyone getting the vapors over a teenager tweeting "kys" probably should.
And no, the show was never in danger of cancellation because some fucking 15 year old blogged a few shitty phone pictures, half of which were from a completely different show. The VLD fandom is just full of insufferable faggots and women who love exaggerating drama and the morons on Sup Forums are just as bad.

As for OP, Lance isn't voiced by a woman or a Jew like the entire rest of the cast so I guess that's a plus.

>actually believing Dreamworks would cancel a multi-million dollar, multiple show contract with an animation studio because one teenager wouldn't take down leaked pictures
The fans of this show are incredibly fucking stupid, holy shit.

Which one?

he's the group sniper

Nice samefagging you niggercock loving faggot

As much as Lancefags are awful shippers and batshit crazy, Lance is by far my favorite main character of the show. He's really funny and dynamic.

this is just female Sup Forums

Like alot of the males on here the artstyle makes him look attractive
Im with them, i seriously dont see how someone leaking info would get a show cancelled.

> Then
> Worst boy

> Now
> Best boy

I'm not saying he's not right just that he's samefagging like an autist.

It's not hard to be best boy when your competition is bland no personality jap, shadow the hedgehog gets aspergers, and living fart fat joke.

How? He is still mostly hated here.

> no personality jap
Second best boi.

> fart fat joke
Worst boi.

I wish this shitty character and all his obnoxious fans would fuck off and die.

> most hated Sup Forums
So what? He has the best development and relationships.

>Shiro second best boy

Your jap eye candy is bland as shit fujo. The only truly good boys are Coran and Zarkon.

No personality Jap > Sokka

There's still time for him to become a badass.

1- Keith a cute, A CUTE. Plus, best boy.
2- Pidge, perfect.
3- Lance, great character development

4- Shiro, his body is good but he is boring as fuck
5- Fat boy