FACT: The Amazing World of Gumball is a smarter show than Rick & Morty

FACT: The Amazing World of Gumball is a smarter show than Rick & Morty

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x66p87n
youtube.com/watch?v=OpKWWpsVLtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not when it regurgitates feminist memes

Its neutral af. You got feminist memes and talking shit about Tumbrl at the same time

TAWOG tries too hard nowadays to be funny. Plus, season 1 had a different kind of humor that I like better (fite me bro).

that's not a high bar

>Dude drump, femanazis, memes LMAO
This isn't funny anymore.

Yes, but it doesnt mean that it hasnt been going down the past season

Making fun of SJWs isn't a bad thing, they did a solid job at it too

I think I like how the left one looks better. I don't know if that's what you're asking with this post.

It's moreso Cartoon Network's Family Guy

>they referenced something from entry level anime/video games/internet memes, thus it's funny
The crux of brainlet rural and suburban retard humor everywhere.

I find myself mostly using multiples or a combination of smears and multiples. No matter which you choose, though, they're always a blast to make.

Also, are Gumball threads always shitty and dead, or did I just get into this show too late in the game?

the one on the right doesn't work if the timing is off like pic related

>all those spoiled entitled brats itt

>the singing
>the console
>the potato
>the line
>I HAVE STUDIED THE WAYS OF THE SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR
I loved this season the most, have views been declining?

left for slower smears right for faster smears.

Actually it kinda is. I'm just glad and surprised the episode didn't form a angry SJW mob in front of CNHQ.

QUALITY ANIME

DUDE
REFERENCES
LMAO

Is she for lewds and sexualising?

Ask sunibee

Why does his eye go over his nose?

ever since they started getting killed whenever someone shared new leaks they've been dead as hell

I CLAPPED, I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THINGS I KNOW
Gumball has been shit since season 3.

yes.
And everyday at work she doodles pictures of her and Gumball fucking. Part of her wants to get caught with her drawings. The other part wants to get caught in the act of fucking him.
She's a naughty kitty.

does anyone know where to get the episodes for S5E35+

>mod powertrip faggotry so strong, it even kills MEGA links by itself

>all those retarded kids thinking Gumball makes fun of SJWs
Man, the new Gumball fandom is nothing but reddit kids. And not, current Gumball is pretty shit. Using meme and references instead of joke show how lazy the writers are. Rick and Morty is shit yet it's way more creative than Gumball. Fucking TTG is more creative than Gumball

Reminder that the actual Gumball thread is on /trash/

Sounds very lewd.

has boogie responded?

Eh I still like it makes me laugh. I don't venture into fandoms too much well except for a few. Regardless Just cause I like something and some I hate likes it doesn't mean it's bad I mean I know plenty of dicks that like pizza and pizza is still good.

It actually is, its funnier too.

Don't know why the new season gets so much hate, gumball has always had a lot of referential humor, doesn't mean its bad. There were a lot of good episodes this season, personally I liked it better than seasons 3 and 4

because it overly relies on that meta humor without anything else, essentially zombie simpsons way of doing references

>actually it kinda is
lol

Yes

Does that mean we have to hate it now too?

Has the episode tonight been released already?

Leaked a week ago

The List was shit.

>HEY GUYS, LOOK, IT'S GOOGLE STREET VIEW, LOOK, IT'S STICK IMAGES

What happened to this show in a course of only 10 episodes? It's gotten really bad lately.

Link to the mega

The writers were shuffled around for season 5.

>this shit taste
I dislike S5 but man, The List was cute as fuck. It feels like a S1 episode.

dailymotion.com/video/x66p87n

By leaked, you mean available on Demand?

By leaked I mean "released in Spain"

The List was fucking good, if you would actually open your eyes you'd see this season wasnt that bad, its still one of the funniest cartoons on tv

Whats with everyone calling season 5 shit? The only bad episodes were
>the deal
>the sorcerer
>the diet
>the line

The List was good but half of the season was shit

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

Nah not really, they were a lot of "meh" episodes but not a lot of terrible ones. I'd say the first half of Season 5 was WAY better than the second half though

Because is full of mediocre episodes. The Code, The Test, The Copycats, The Vase, The Catfish, The Cycle, The Stars, The Uncle, The Heist, The Best, The Worst were mediocre

> The Code
> The Test
> The Copycats
> The Vase
> The Heist

These were all fucking great, what are you talking about?

They were not.

Your taste is shit then, the episodes you listed were hilarious. You shouldn't even bother watching the show if you disliked those episodes

The only reason you guys like it is because Nicole is in it. She is the best character but christ that episode was sloppily written. They dick around doing nothing for six minutes and look on Google Maps the other 5. It doesn't mesh well and seems forced. You guys can enjoy it, but I don't see why you guys did. I'm not even dissing the entire season. I've only hated the last 8 episodes, they just haven't been up to par of the rest of the series and feel too topical like it's trying to South Park-lite.

Sup Forums has a talking point and they're not going to let facts get in the way.

Season 5 is now officially shit. Why? Fuck you.

>if you don't think formulistic episodes full of rehashed ideas and plots are GREAT you have shit taste

>They dick around doing nothing
Half of show is Gumball and Darwin/The Watterson dick around doing nothing.

I can't even tell if you are some female making fun of gammergate nerds like you through falseflagging. Poe's law I suppose.

This isn't really how transitional/inbetween frames should work. If you can actually observe the smear frames, you aren't doing it right.

Smears are typically used for when you need to convey very fast motions, usually exceeding your frames per second.
This example doesn't work as much because the frames per second is too smooth.

dicking*

Gumball is Reddit: The show but it gets a pass from Sup Forums

What the hell are you talking about

This post is Reddit: The Post.

That's a pretty low bar.

This reply is Reddit: The reply

MEGA link?

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

I think I stopped watching this show in the middle of season 3 or maybe by the end of it I was fucking bored of it.
I used to defend it a lot from my SU tumblr fans friends because it used to be the only cartoon worried about being fun with no ulterior motives or some sort of gimmicky or pretentious end goal. Now the show is just a bunch of pop culture references nonstop, characters change their personalities because they need it for that chapter's particular plot and gumball has just been turning more and more into a sarcastic, cynical asshole for no fucking reason and Anais is the show's new lisa simpson.

That entire episode about being politically correct WAS a jab at SJWs. Him throwing buzzwords just to have it backfired didn't promote pc culture. Especially since that's exactly what an sjw does, them shouting buzzwords at people for not being politically correct.

Yeah, keep pretending the Gumball staff is anti-sjw

literally all that was being said was being self righteous for the sake of being self righteous wasn't the way to go, but it still explicitly reinforced everything they're actually about, which is honestly as it should be

Never said they weren't fuckface. Doesn't mean they haven't made fun of sjws

>Doesn't mean they haven't made fun of sjws
They never did that.

not him but I liked those ones well enough. formulaic doesn't always mean bad. There are certainly way worse eps in season 5

I have a freaking problem, I have finally started watching this show after being aware of it so long, and it is a really good show, and Nicole is hot we all know sure but I see so much of her in Gumball that I am attracted to him! I don't want to be a shotacon you guys!

I don't have that problem

SUBMIT

I'm...not sure
I'll have to

Its those wide hips

UGH no! It is little mannerisms

HEY DARWIN, I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE
BUURRRP

>I don't want to be a shotacon you guys!
Gumball is a girl though.

Ah right, the charisma from Gumball. There is a reason why he can be paired with anyone in the show.

I haven't seen every episode though

Wrong

>Show that routinely deconstructs complex philosophical and psychoanalytic concepts from a pluralist perspective
vs
>Show that makes references to reddit memes

Yeah, Gumball sure is smarter

2/10
the bait is a bit too obvious user

Is that boogie?

No, the beard isn't long and disgusting enough.

The following episode did say Nicole has a hard life, but it also said EVERYONE ELSE in the family also has a hard life. It sucks being a woman, it sucks being a man, it sucks being old and it sucks being a child.

Essentially it says everyone has a hard life.

I wonder how many kids will have her as their first crush?

Why would you bring up Xavier Renegade Angel and ignore Gumball completely?

youtube.com/watch?v=OpKWWpsVLtU

Go to jail.

Retard

no u

There's no pleasing other people I guess. Especially ones who think plot-driven cartoons about crying space horses made of minerals are the pinnacle.