Devil's Candy

>Spare me

devilscandycomic.com/

Ok so I understand the importance of looking cool in front of the woman you love but he took it to an new level

Pavement level

That's some pretty rough /ss/

>With the kind of blood I drink, I'm not even half as strong as Pandora.

Blade moment incoming.

I love this comic. I don't know if I'd call it well-written but there's always entertaining crap like this, the villain just kicking the shit out of the kid when normally he'd be allowed to at least finish his monologue.

>open toe tights
Is this... the dawning of a new fetish for me?

Bear with me for a second. Open toe tights... AND tooth gap.

Any other characters with their hair over one eye like the Fawn Centaur?
Boy or girl, my dick doesn't make any distinction here.

Dude I'm legit wondering what's up with this, because I am not a foot fag but I am 100% down with it and want more. It's like when my soul was finally awoken to the superiority of one piece swimsuits.

Most anime girls?

Boy Kazu is made for wearing the prettiest of dresses

You're just thinking of how good it would feel to have them trace up your leg.

No I'm an autist so that would weird me out. I'm looking at the aesthetics, it's visually really appealing.

What's he going to do?

Do something inspired by the Kamen Rider rip off guy Devilizer, having to do with love overcoming violence? I feel like that's kind of getting telegraphed here since the beginning of the chapter set up that whole thing, and introduced a potential for Pandora exploring love/romance.

That's a point. Maybe is right and Clarence is going to get a supercharged blood donation.

Like Kazu brought blood for transfusion in his bag (in case Pandora busted up Clarence) and when he gives it to him, he'll get back up and kick ass?

That's probably no different from the 'straight edge' blood his family feeds on. I'm guessing that taking it fresh from a living being makes it more potent.

Kinda cliche though, if Pandora or Kazu are bleeding from injuries and give it to the vampire. Would be funny if Kazu is temporarily enthralled to Clarence afterwards and embarrasses him at school.

This is how it starts, isn't it? First it's all quirky mad science classrooms and football games. Then the punching starts. Before you know it everyone has fighting skills and within a year there's a tournament arc and suddenly everyone is yelling and constipated all the time.

Toothgap is certainly making her presence known and seems to have an interest in their school (and the principle). I'm hoping the comic will take some breaks from that so we can relax.

God just look at those mother fucking tittyyyyyys!

When will this thing just go full Medaka Box?

Damn son.
Hopefully never since Medaka Box is pretty mediocre with the exception of like two characters at best and a few moments.

buubs

>beating the shit out of kids
does mey mey really want that?

DED

Among devils, the demons are very elitist. Sink or swim, etc.

Did you not see the eggball chapter? She was practically orgasming to watching kids get injured.