The Shadow/Batman #3 storytime

youtube.com/watch?v=PBnO9dw3n6A

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/95796098/#95796098
pastebin.com/ig11eExG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous issue: desuarchive.org/co/thread/95796098/#95796098

Aaand now I'm sold on this new series.

I'm very pleased with Khan's depiction here. Most comics dress him always in old Chinese garbs based on the covers even though he's supposed to be a villain who adapts and blends in society to conquer it. Its also the first time Khan's necromantic abilities have ever been used outside of the pulps.
And of course The Shadow's theatrical arch-enemy is going to be dressed in a white suit.

thanks op

That's it for this one.

Remember you can find most Shadow related media (pulps, radio episodes, comics, etc) on this pastebin.
pastebin.com/ig11eExG

Hope you enjoyed it.

>Allard joins the Batfamily
Nice.
Is this part of DC continuity or just an Elseworlds ?

bump

Bump for later reading

>BTAS Batmobile, Burton Batmobile, and Nolan Batmobile
Nice
>Is this part of DC continuity or just an Elseworlds?
There's been no official statement from either DC or Dynamite, but it's safe to assume it's an Elseworld since the main Bat-books haven't mentioned the events of this series.

I'm really grateful for this book (and White Knight and Prince Charming) since they provide very decent alternatives to the massive shit that is King.

Bump

If this were 1940's Batman, this would've been an interesting team up, but modern day you'd expect the two to be rivals.

It's like pairing Ras with Batman.

>grumpy cat garfield

The two have been constantly arguing since the series began.
It's not like there haven't been more amicable encounters between them

I wonder if the Shiwan of this continuity knows that Genghis Khan was Vandal Savage. I hope they address this.

RIP Sherlock

>this would've been an interesting team up, but modern day you'd expect the two to be rivals.

It's an uneasy alliance. Plus Shadow seems all but retired.

This feels like the very old Damian not the current one.