Great comic quotes

I'm looking for amazing comic quotes.

Pic related.

this is one of my favorites

Shut up, Bill, everyone knows you are buddies with the god of thunder.

What's up with all these Overside postings? I love all three, but I never have seen them be posted here.

I hate the new movie

>Do fish believe in God?

Kek

Only the top two-thirds is relevant for this thread.

The absolute balls this took.

Brackposting should be banned

rekt

Ares makes that request bounce back and smack Osborne inna teeth.

In general writers tend to use the god characters to deliver the insightful lines.

wtf Ares is awesome

best Ares comics?

This was such bull, honestly. It should've been Tony detonating the bomb. Y'know, the "Weapons Designer".

Did they fuck up Skurge? I was expecting Carl Urban to do a good job.

>Iceland
>all the buildings are made of wood

such a great moment for namor

and yet this issue made me so mad when it came out

>guess we'll just die then

he was nothing but comic relief, but he did go out fighting; barely

That one plus a black and white one I can't remember the name of, he was a real stand out character in dark reign for me though

Bill often comes across as too preachy to me.
Thor in comparison pretty much always gives foreign or even alien ideas the benefit of the doubt, and a very good effort at trying to understand and or learn from them. Being overall far more humble, or at the very least trying to be.

Bill however, as far as my impression is concerned, appears to fly around with a bunch of already more or less formed opinions. Opinions of which he gladly preaches to his surroundings while assuming his manner of thinking is right.

I mean, I get that he means well most of the time and that he might perhaps not be that bad of a person.
But I just can't help but to feel that he comes across as something of an ass behaving like that, and it makes me feel that speeches like are cheapened a whole bunch because of it.

What's so quotable about that

Nothing, i switched tabs and forgot what the thread was about and just assumed it was one of those "post pages/panels you like" threads and didnt want it to die.

Nice trips Reverse-Satan+1

Bill has his flaws. You can see his when he tried to take revenge on Galactus but he was able to change his opinion. I never perceived him of being preachy, he answered their questions. Bill has a more reserved personality. Just look how he deals with all that Northern Mythology, he understands nothing about it but he treats everyone with respect and authenticity.

>Spider-Woman is a whore
color me surprised

>Namor, no!
>Namor yes!

Yeah, those two bullets are "Clark" and "Kent"

>We're just bums
No need to get so down on yourself man, not everyone can get injected with super serum.

Even though Red Crow is an undeniable piece of shit most of the time, sometimes he is based

Best

I really love insane speeches.

Fucking kek

I don't know much about Batman.
Who is this guy and what was in the bucket? Poop?

He had a good showing in War Machine

That's Maxie Zeus, a gang boss that believes himself to be the daddy of Wonder Woman and yes he is offering Batman his shit.

they were worthy, Sup Forums

It's funny because that's pretty much what happened.

Wow, you got that?

Ayy, checked.

Hey look. Back when Rhodey was bad-ass (and a few years before that, when Tony wasn't a 2-D goofball).

The degree to which Damian gets shit on for a ridiculous accident but Harley is exalted while being an accomplice to the murder of a millions of people in Injustice will always confuse me.

this looks a bit interesting. Not bad art. What's this?

Is that an edit?
How the edge

I think's an edit. By the font and that it's not censored.

Of course, but he's shat on in so many other ares its kind of emblematic of how the Injustice verse treats him.

>that nose

>the wise men appearing 24th December
>not 5th January

someone didnt do it's european christmas holidays very well

if the Injustice universe wasnt as retarded as its inhabitants we wouldnt love it

>no pay
does anyone get paid?

a week only has 168 hours.

I guess the satisfaction of breaking skulls it's the only thing that make judges not die of exhaustion

Dredd is sci-fi - the sleep machines Dredd mentions can replicate the benefits of a full night's sleep in only 40min or so. Presume that also takes care of any temporal dislocation so they aren't staggering around wondering what day it is.