When will the blue balling end?

>Wikileaks
>O'keefe
>FBI
>NYPD
>Kim Dotcom
>Remember remember 5th of November

When will pic related end?

Comey's hands and the FBI's are tied. Every liberal Hilary cocksucker will be at his door for not letting her "have her turn"

Wikileaks I'm sure will have something tomorrow. We'll see.

Kim Dotcom is a fat fuck who never had anything in the first place. Just because he got BTFO by Clinton doesn't mean he had anything on her.

Tomorrow at 8:30 am pst. Pay attention. It will all make sense. I have my sources.

Sweet I believe this one!!

this is legit. we have same sources. trust us

Your sources are shit. Right after i posted this thread i got a call from super duper insider who said at 10pm after polls close there will be an announcement that Clinton has been invalidated as a candidate.

With the rank and file FBI agents mutinying James Comey and working with the NYPD to get into this Clinton Foundation stuff why is anyone looking to wikileaks for anything. Wikileaks has done it's part and done a pretty great job.

Where's Pieczenik talking about a transfer of power,? Where is a single NYPD officer doing an interview on this? I'm tired of twatter rumors , I want something substantial. I'm tired of going through those unclassified wikileaks when you know they have the real shit. What's really going on behind the scenes, who is shitting their pants, who is confident?

>who is confident?

See pic related for confidence.

>Where is a single NYPD officer doing an interview on this?
If they speak out about ongoing investigations, at a minimum it may taint the jury.

They could also be accused of running a kangaroo court. Clinton's lawyers would have a fucking field day.

This right here. This is the shit that is pissing me off. 85+% of the undecideds have already made up their mind. At this point IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER WHAT INFO COMES OUT TOMORROW! There isn't enough time to discuss it!

>taint the jury

Won't mean fuck all if she gets elected.

They have fucking
n o t h i n g
the average voter dosn't give a shit unless its video of Hillary calling people niggers

What? Cops do quick update interviews all the time! I'm not saying details should come I'm saying a NYPD officer should get his face on camera and say "yes some serious shit is going down"

This is basic stuff here

They do "update interviews" typically after charges have been filed. When the prosecution feels there's sufficient evidence to present to a JURY, the police can talk about it as much as they'd want.

What are you talking about? They do interviews before they have caught the suspect daily.

>man robs store
>man gets away
>police talk about it before catching him

In cases like this, you don't say jack shit until you can pick up all the primary actors. Say you have evidence of one person in the Mob running guns. You wait until enough evidence is mounted to arrest him, his superiors, and most of his acquaintances and likely pull up evidence of other crimes.

They won't say a goddamn thing about Clinton unless they have her and half her staff dead to rights on something. Even then, the DoJ can simply stifle any meaningful investigation. See: being tipped off for a subpoena, deleting the evidence, and walking away scott free.

It's over FBI says it was nothing. Hand in your Guns my friend America is finished

After the last veritas video I just wish they'd get droned

fuck off larper

>tipped off for a subpoena

Not even. Seems they can destroy evidence AFTER getting subpoena and not get charged for it.

Well I mean tomorrow is the last day to dump these things
It's stupid to release big bombs on Tuesday

Kek has spoken

There will be no final leak
This has been a long and clever ruse
A psyop to demoralize
Be strong and vote
Make sure your friends and family vote
Winning at the voting both is better than winning by some sketchy leak
Make sure you vote

I just see a cuckold

It will probably end sometime around 2046 long after the Clintons are dead and the classified info leaks out posthumously

I want to kiss those blue balls.

Don't listen to this user. I have much better sources. They say November 9th at 11 am central. Bombshell will destroy Hillary's campaign and wreck her chances of being elected

So can trump....

Maybe the people with bombs hate both Hillary and Trump so much that they'd rather Hillary win and then get impeached afterwards.

I need Trump to win for Mexico to have any chance of becoming a non-shit country but it honestly looks stupid how they keep saying "just wait for tomorrow, she will finally be beaten", well its almost time and she's still ahead in the polls. If they have anything why don't they release it already? Smells like bullshit to me. Hopefully gringos realize the piece of shit Hillary is and vote for Trump. If not both you and I are fucked, literally.

This probably. Or even further. JFK shit is still classified and probably will be for another 40 years.

If Pieczenik is to be believed, there must be a Cuban Missile Crisis level standoff going on behind the scenes right now or there would have already been an NYPD or FBI media conference by now.

Surely these people would realize that Hillary would just pardon herself?

my sources confirm this

>unless its video of Hillary calling people niggers
Hmmm.
Then maybe we should prepare one? Im serious on this one. Im sure this is possible. Not video, but audio only.
Im sure there are some audio magicians in here. Like in the movies, scrap single words and letters from many videos and arrange in one.