Dumbing of Age. DoA. (Days of Agony.)

What even is Raidah's motivation again?

Wait, are we still doing this? In that case I'd like to point out that Raidah and Jacob have been dating for something like 3 weeks.

I don't understand how is Sarah not the villain in this scenario.

She is the villain; she's trying to break up Jacob and Raidah to spite Raidah. It's just that Raidah is a bitch.

Playing the long game as a sort of kingmaker, apparently. AKA gold digging.

On the one hand, a kingmaker with realistic, low-level expectations is refreshing, on the other hand, how much of a chump do you have to be that latching onto a college freshman from a successful family in Indiana is the best you can do?

She's not Sarah or another of the chosen cast, so everything she does is evil. Even when she volunteers at the animal shelter, it's evil and only the group with Becky can be the right group.

Speaking of, where is Becky?

Sarah isn't exactly playing to win, she's playing to make Raidah lose.

I want a qt mute tomboy gf who encourages me to learn sign language
like marcie

Raidah is the gold digger, Sarah just wants to get laid and screw over Raidah.

Look inside yourself, user, and you'll see that Becky was there all along.

So either the mods are doing a better job at pruning, or this is the first DoA thread in a while. Had kinda hoped this stopped being a Thing here.

This, and Raidah getting catty & dismissing Jacob and Joyce as "children" basically affirms the notion that Willis basically sees college as High School 2.0.

Becky is inside all of us!

wow i'm really glad he found a way to shove GOD ISN'T REAL into an already retarded comic

This is stupider than stated, too.

Raidah, a Muslin who (apparently) doesn't take her faith seriously is saying that on religious grounds, she'd be a better fit for Jacob, a Christian who takes his faith seriously than Joyce, a Christian who takes her faith seriously (autistic meltdown notwithstanding, since Raidah shouldn't know about that).

That is honestly such a truly impressive feat of self-contradictory mental gymnastics that I don't know how Raidah was able to utter it without bursting into flame.

It's the first DOA thread in a while. Ever since Patreanon stopped leaking, I've been uploading the daily update. Then I got banned for three days from a different post on Sup Forums.

>Willis basically sees college as High School 2.0.
I agree with the sentiment that DoA may have worked better if this were a boarding school setting and not a college.

She's not making a religious based argument, she's making the argument that Joyce isn't intelligent, has a shitty major, and is a childish fundie.

These things would be very hurtful if they weren't true.

So, i just got updated on this...

Why 80% of characters are lesbians?
Why is every white straight male portrayed as evil?
Why such a ridiculous slow pacing?( everithing in a month or so)

Im kind of confused. Do you guys read this ironically? Is it self aware?

Wait isn’t she Muslim? Doesn’t that mean her religion requires her to think angels are real too?

Yeah I recall Jacob mentioning celebrating some Muslim thing with her.

Might be she doesn't practice though.

Do we have the new bonus strip or is our Patreanon dead?

But she's framing it in a really stupid way - "thinks angels are real". As an apparently devoted Christian, Jacob would think angels are real as well. She's trying to slam Joyce, but is shitting on her boyfriend at the same time while talking about how she's the best choice for him.

>Might be she doesn't practice though.

Which brings us back to the same point as . If Raidah is a practicing Muslim, than 'lol angels' makes no sense. If she's not a practicing Muslim, the boyfriend she purports to be a good match for is ALSO 'lol angels'.

How did Sarah know where (and when) Raidah would be so she could be there in advance for her "ambush"?

Maybe we’re all thinking about this the wrong way. Raidah is probably MEANT to be a practicing Muslim but I’m willing to bet Willis doesn’t actually know anything about Islam beyond “darkies practice it, sometimes they wear headscarves, and Republicans don’t like them”.

This is quite likely - he already has two Muslim women whose main characteristic is "wears a hijab"