Best tablets for comic reading?

Best tablets for comic reading?

What screen size do you prefer? Closer to actual comic size like 13" or standard tablet size like 8" or so?

i read on my cellphone, s6 edge. i understand you'd want a bigger screen, but my point is going to oled was a dramatic improvement.

Get a fucking laptop holy shit

I hate kids so much

Well, 13" is good size, but 8" weight is just more comfortable.

yep, I just noticed how that sounded

>reading injustice
>OWNING injustice tpb
>owning a second fucking copy on digital
>owning a tablet

This is the most reddit post I've seen this week.

>Sup Forums has had weekly Injustice threads for the comic for ages now.
>he doesn't buy things he likes.
>what is comic piracy?
>he doesn't own a tablet.
biggest cocksucker post i've seen in awhile.

seething

>those bezels
>IPS
ipads may just be the worst tablets for reading

Mediapad M3. I bought a $350 machine to read comics, among other things and I think it's worth it.

I'm also kind of in the market for one and I'm looking at 10" minimum. Which is also pretty much the maximum unless you go the hybrid or the iPad route, which I find needlessly expensive. It kind of sucks that the "ideal" tablet for comics is over $1000 but I guess 10" does the job well.

Can anyone chime in?

bumping for interest

What tablet is this?

I think 10" is best.
I've tried larger but it's really not worth it since you can't hold it like a comic - it's still a tablet at the end of the day.

Plus it's a lot cheaper. And you can usually find ones with digitizers if you like to do art.

it's all about screen resolution. I have some older or shittier tablets, and I prefer to read on my higher res phone, despite the size.

I have the Kindle HD 8 and it works great. Not too big but not small either. Perfect for reading in bed. It was only $50 too on a sale.

Best part about it is the expandable storage sd card slot so you can read all your cbrs on it.

Nah man, nothing really replaces holding a comic in your hands. I get why ereaders/tablets are better for straight text but comics I need to actually hold in my hands.

What is the best lightweight comic reader app?

iPad Pro 2

I was using Perfect Viewer for a long time before my Asus died. I'm in the market for a new tablet as well.

I use the 10.5 in iPad Pro and it’s real good for my manga and comic reading.
I use comic zeal

This. Or buy floppies.

user, you're a faggot. It's okay. Only casuals read injustice. And only casuals buy TPBs. So the fact that you do both... I mean I'm not saying you're a casual but you do two things that only casuals do.