The best new villain in comics for ages!!

the best new villain in comics for ages!!
what does Sup Forums think of Professor Pyg

100% based villain.

The Harry Harlowe and My Fair Lady elements of his backstory are so cool.

Im a sucker for horror villains and i liked him in arkham knight, so hes one of my favorite batman villains
>Harry Harlowe and My Fair Lady elements
What do you mean?

He's pretty cool but Sup Forums is right he is kinda just another mad hatter

the most important thing that brings him forward is the fact that beyond the mad hatter's mind control his skills are based around destroying the identity of his victims rather than temporarily supplanting it.

I think that was what Morrison's Batman & Robin was about, in the end, identity.
Pyg: destroys identity
Red hood: obsessed with his own identity and what he is in the eyes of the public
Flamingo: had his identity subverted and destroyed
Talia: steals Damian's agency turns him into a puppet destroying his redemption and new rebuilt identity
Joker: steals and fabricates the identity of another person
Dr hurt: all about destroying the idea of Thomas Wayne as a doctor and good person

i love his kinda gross need to wash my self when i i around him creepiness !!
he inst a carbon copy of the joker or some genius like riddler, he is more like that creepy perverted uncle everyone has except he is insane

Pygmalion myth

I think he's great, but I knew they weren't going to do him right in Arkham Knight(disco pyg > opera pyg) or the cgi batman cartoon.

he's a shitty joker crossed with mad hatter knockoff

Pretty cool dude. I dressed as him for Halloween.

I said it before and I'll say it again;
I want a Pyg cover of POOR UNFORTUNATE SOUL

how would that work?

>the most important thing that brings him forward is the fact that beyond the mad hatter's mind control his skills are based around destroying the identity of his victims rather than temporarily supplanting it.

Ironically, the final appearance of Pyg in Beware the Batman was actually loyal to this aspect, only replace the Dollotron process with permanently mutating people into animal hybrids and then drugging them into servitude. They did the first part with Kirk Langstrom and now he's pretty stuck as Man-Bat.

They should've built on that angle instead of the hedonistic eco-terrorist one.

I think he's a cheap ripoff

I wish Flamingo got more love.

He only made a cameo in BatB, then showed up in Gotham, then that's it?

I remember hearing he was going to be in the Damian Wayne Batman game before that was apparently abandoned. Might've been neat.

he is only getting better in gotham

He should only ever be written by Morrison.

that's some bull sunny, and we all know it that's not how comics work you little bitch
I need to give that show another shot it sounds like it started picking up after I stopped watching it(the Humpty dumpty episode)

Morrison is the only one to have written him well so far.

Like most supervillains, his first appearance was his strongest,
But he is still pretty great.

I just want more crazy doctors in general. They're always cool.

Is Batman and Robin #3 his first appearance or Batman #666, which is his true one?

It picks up once Tatsu gets brought into the fold.

Is Opera Pyg Rocksteady's own take on the character?

Very much /ourguy/, not sure which board would he browse outside of /diy/