Green lantern discussion thread

whos your main lantern? favorite corps? fav story line? thoughts on current runs? witch lantern did you waifu?

These guys are my favorite.

I just reread Sinestro Corp War on Halloween, such a fantastic story. Wish the Absolute I own included the one-shots for Parallax, Prime, etc.

They are all jobbers though.
The fact that they couldn't even provide Superman/Superman-level threats/New Gods a decent challenge, despite having 'the most powerful weapon in the entire universe' just makes them look weak.

And it doesn't help that they have been making the Guardians (Despite BEING the 1st and most advanced interstellar race in the DC universe) lose to every self-righteous prick in every recent comic encounter, just makes them space-cops tier at best.

I've always liked Kyle. He was the GL when I first started readin DC.
Unfortunately not many people around here like him so I mostly keep to myself.

Thank you for asking.

Reminder that Frieza would make an ideal member of the Sinestro Corps

I liked them better when they were Lensmen.

Hal fucking Jordan for the win

do people like wrath of the first lantern?

My favorite GL is deceased :(

After him I guess would be the underused Sodam Yat.

Finished reading Johns run earlier this week. The final issue made me cry ngl

Kino

So glad they didn't kill Isamot in that Death of Hawkman mini.

> Fav Lantern & Lanfu...
Natu.
I miss Gleason's sexualized version of her so much.

I also miss when she had crimson skin.
Whatever this color is, is bullshit.

I'll always have a soft spot for Guy's jacket and the fact we share a name

I liked it, it's so over the top.

Will venditti be off green lantern anytime soon, he started of well but the book is falling into boredom again. Also get rid of EVS, he's had his time.

Who do you want cast in the Dceu Lantern movies?

Johns run is basically what got me really into comics.
And it's pretty vanilla, but I like Hal most of the human lanterns I think. Of alien lanterns probably Mogo or Saint Walker.
As for the new stuff I'm months behind but I'm glad Simon and Jess have had such positive reviews.

I'm never gonna not cry when Bzzd dies taking down Mongul, seeing him in Blackest night was heart breaking.

Bump

More Olivia Wilde in everything is always good, but excuse me, excuse me just a teeny, tiny moment, user-chan.
Where is best lantern?
WHERE IS ALAN SCOTT?

kyle is underrated wish wed see more of him

simon and jess are great new additions to the lanterns. especially jess