Should the american government intervene to curb the growth of the obese and overweight population?

Should the american government intervene to curb the growth of the obese and overweight population?

THICC

I wish they would, but the lolbergtardians and muh constitution conservatives threw a shitfit about banning big gulps and classified pizza as a vegetable. Good luck.

damn now I really have to beat my meat to some THICC bitches.

let's put it this way
medicine is prevention >>> cure in terms of everything, especially cost
if you do not curb all these problems, your universal healthcare will go under, as the bongs are finding out

refined sugars should be criminalized like opiates. You fat asses can find your place next to drug addicts in prison.

>tfw youre thick male manlet

post nudes

They intervened to create it.

Who gives a shit? If people want to be retards and become obese that's their problem, it's not the responsibility of the government to play daddy.

Both fat

As long as I don't have to cover their health insurance, I agree wholeheartedly.

both are obese

If there's one thing I want, it's the government controlling my weight.

Agreed.

The government ought to give free surgery and rehabilitation to those who need it.
and no, not liposuction or plastic surgery.

I honestly think the best way would be to give tax credits to the non-obese. In other words, stay within a healthy weight, and you get $1000 every year from the government.

There should be /fit/wing death squads harpooning fatties in the street.

If Obamacare is repealed then fat fucks will have to pay their out outrageous medical bills again.

Once Hillary is in you will see so much "intervention" in every aspect of your lives you want have the time and money to eat

Enjoy your painful deaths America

>this is in burgerland thick

kek, fucking fat mart sharters

jokes on you I am really a poo in loo who migrated to the US.

I have the freedom to release poos as I choose.

Haha no they won't. They'll just go to the ER for treatment and then not pay their bills. Then the cost of seeing a doctor will go up for you to make up for the money they're losing on unhealthy people.

is this thicc?

They don't give a shit, they WANT health and moral standards to go down and degeneracy to rise so women just fuck away until we're all one language freaks with no diversity.

This should be the definition of THICC not these mayo barges people post.

Thick is just another word for fat.

>people will breed more if they're uglier

Definitely, because people are stupid and being fat makes you more stupid, so you get fatter

I was mainly referring to surgeries and shit. They aren't going to do that for free and before Obamacare obese pieces of shit had to pay pretty much the entire cost or depending on how disgusting they are the insurance company could just not cover them at all.

For stuff more minor I mean yeah anyone can go to the ER and rip them off, I'm more concerned about niggers and their niglets abusing that system than fat people though.

THIS

you disgust me Sup Forums

PS Joe Camel?

I rather diabetus than lose my freedoms

All that would happen is these people buying 2 items. Idiot.

nope.just a tiny bit chubby.

Wouldn't you rather them be fat, instead of forcing them to blend in with all the people that actually have self-control? I'd rather they be fat, as a symbol that they're a butthurt feminist and I should stay away from them.

The US just needs better nutrition education. Most of the health classes in middle school covered puberty and abstinence, and there's little education for cooking properly for yourself unless you take Home-Ec, and even that course doesn't focus enough on nutrition.

I'm sick of seeing land whale so yes. The line between hot thick and just fat is a thin one, and it always has to be on a case to case basis.

I'm from pic related, the most obese state in America. The one and only reason I can't support universal healthcare in this country is because I shouldn't be subsidizing the bad decisions of other people.

And also, take away "disability" money from fat fucks who purposely become obese.

thick is fat

if those people pay their own medical bills for the treatment they will inevitably need, then no

I'd make her pregnant again

Yeah but thicc is joosy

>used goods

The free-market solution would be to make people pay for their own healthcare and let fatties die if they can't afford a quadruple heart bypass
kys

so how's that whole virgin wife hunt working out for you?

More like perfect.

No the government shouldnt limit the amount of waste someone wants to shovel down the food hole. for fuck sakes if you want to be a fat fuck you have the freedom to do that the government doesnt need to fix your fat ass with regulations.

There's a difference between getting experience and pumping out a baby and fucking up your body.

this
Im in college and have no idea how to cook
You'd think these basic life skills would be taught to you, but nope. I know I could have taken those courses by why should why when schools prioritize math, science and english so much more?

that's fortunate for you. plenty of sterile whores roaming about.

>There's a difference between riding the cock carousal and riding the cock carousal and having a baby

I guess??

>women get slightly larger after getting pregnant
this makes me so hard by erection could cut through metal

The government is full of fat people. We're about to elect one fat person or the other. It doesn't matter whether they should. They won't.

they're both fat, stop trying to convince everyone else on lowering their standards along with you

low test detected

Can't wait to knock up my wife.

high fat detected

But of course, the education system isn't about actually educating people. It's about indoctrination. It's all to waste everybody's time and stop them from earning money, learning how to talk to people, learning REAL skills, getting life experience, etc. Boys age 13 shouldn't be coloring and playing dress-up with butthurt feminist English teachers.

Every country on earth needs japan's metabo tax
>Japan implemented the 'metabo' law which included the measurement of waist sizes in 2008 in attempt to overcome increasing obesity rates. The New York Times wrote: "To reach its goals of shrinking the overweight population by 10 percent over the next four years and 25 percent over the next seven years, the government will impose financial penalties on companies and local governments that fail to meet specific targets. The country’s Ministry of Health argues that the campaign will keep the spread of diseases like diabetes and strokes in check."[27] The 'metabo' law involved conducting an annual waist measurement check of people aged between 40 and 75, which was administered by employers and local government.[28] The role of employers and local government was to ensure there was a minimum of 65% participation, with a goal to decrease Japan's obesity rates by 25% by 2015 and failure to meet these goals results in a fine.[28]

But realistically, most western governments would pay fat people until they're thin rather than punishing them like they need to.

>pear
>not hourglass
doing it wrong desu

>There are people who do not want to impregnate their wives

How low test do you even have to be?

you wouldn't want a virgin wife?

Having a kid really fucks up a girls figure user. I've been with girls who went through childbirth and when you look down there man it's a nightmare.

Because I don't want to have a kid for the sake of having a kid. Especially in uncertain times like this I would never have a kid.

What the fuck does it matter if it looks good to you fuck it and get on with your life

estrogenic shrimp dick low T prune nutted omnivorous fuckboi numale cuck detected

I wouldn't not want one, but I'm not going to throw away a relationship on the basis that they've had sex before (unless they've built a reputation as the town bicycle).

I'm not gonna convince a fucking prog who thinks modern times are "uncertain", compared to literally every other time in history.

Please. Don't have childern. But have the courtesy to remove yourself entirely out of the way.

>walk up to buy bananas
>half of all bananas are rotted
>some are half eaten
>have trouble choosing
>complain to store manager about poor banana selection
>"WHAT DOES IT MATTER YOU'RE LUCKY TO EVEN GET A BANANA GET OVER IT LEARN TO LOVE ROTTEN BANANAS JUST BECAUSE ITS HALF-EATEN DOESN'T MEAN ITS ANY GOOD, MY BANANAS MY RULES GET THE HELL OUT OF MY STORE HOW DARE YOU COMMENT ON THE BANANAS, CLEARLY YOU HATE BANANAS"

Why would you bring a child into a world where adults have grown up not even witnessing economic prosperity.

>food analogy
How apt

Every legal adult now has lived through economic prosperity at some point, even if it was for just a few years of their childhood.

Fat people are easier to control.

20 cm dick, lifting three times a week

nobody wants your fa- sorry "thicc" hambeasts, stop trying to convince people that your fatass 2/10 is a trophy

she is out of shape.

a few meals from fat rolls.

post THICC

right is hotter

Wrong. For the past 16 years we have seen nothing but a separation of wealth distribution and there are people in this world who do not know how to succeed without some form of government assistance.

16-year-olds aren't legal adults. Anyone alive (in the West, at least) prior to 1999 would have experienced, on some level, the 'prosperity' phase in the decades following the end of WWII before the decline at the turn of the millennium.