Sup Forums ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

HILLARY CLEARED OF ANY CHARGES

TRUMP IS LITERALLY SHITTING HIS PANTS RIGHT NOW

BUT BUT HE WAS THE SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE GUIES

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37892138
mediaite.com/online/limbaugh-fbi-rekindled-email-investigation-just-to-distract-attention-from-wikileaks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They reviewed all 600K emails already? sure.

Wow a tweet.

she was never charged
because obama could just pardon her if she was

He can pardon her before, but it would look really bad if he pardoned all the charges she was looking at before she was charged.

>MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

Shut the fuck up and read, bitch. HRC is the next President.

It's literally nothing

OMG , THEY JUST PISSED OFF AMERICA!!

GET READY TO SAY IT TRUMPKINS

MADAME PRESIDENT

SORRY, 2 LATE

its literally nothing.

Damage has been done

It's too late for Hilldog.

they're not going to go through with prosecuting her until Obama is out of office, we've told you faggot this all year.

They are also investigating the CF and thats where the real dirt is. This is just a distraction

If she does win, she'll easily be the most hated president going into the role right?

>It's finally over!
> as if Dumb Donald ever had a chance!

I'm not sure how this changes a thing about the election.

The letter itself.

It's all over, boys.

Comey literally had all the mutinous agents and NYPD arrested yesterday. They're all in solitary until Nov 9th. After that Obama pardons everyone involved under the table and all this becomes completely moot.

Prove me wrong.

Jasoninthehouse is his handle my god he's the real Cory in the house

Without question. This is historically unprecedented. It's like if Nero became the Emperor again despite everyone knowing he burned down Rome to build his palace.

We already knew Obama and the DOJ wouldn't let it happen

>october 24th

>A bunch of nerds spam the shit out of the dislike button

woah...

W. finally decided to vote for Hillary, just like his dad.

> "...communications that were to or from Hillary Clinton..."
Not really slick enough there Comey.

Shut the fuck up cuck trump is winning check out these mother fucking digits and suck my fat cock you sissy cuckolded

Whats your excuse for the lack of views, cuck?

THIS IS IT.
THE GOLDEN RECTANGLE.

TUSK, BREAK THROUGH THE DIMENSIONAL WALL!

On the night of Tuesday November 8th, Donald J Trump will be announced as the 45th President Elect of the United States of America.

>here's your (you)

its literally nothing

it isn't even close
literally the only news anyone will get before the election is how trump rushed off stage over a sign

makes him look weak, makes him look dumb

No, he will be just fine

That aren't going to get her on the classified email shit. They're going to get her on the Clinton Foundation and pedo ring.

wow, its literally nothing

ummmm

ANGRY FBI AGENTS GAVE THE TO THE CONGRESS.........BECAUSE THEY WANT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO SEE THE SHIT THATS IN THEM.

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37892138
>No criminality in Clinton emails - FBI

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WTF

based

don't let them bury the truth.

>mfw the US is no longer a democracy

No shit, look into Karl Rove's history.

the FBI don't mention that Hillary's maid was handling classified info......Hillary is literally a dumbass

Saw your flesh apart! I command it! Thehand of Caullicht now binds your blood to its destiny!

he didn't say she's cleared nor that the investigation is closed, most likely Hillarys camp was just demanding some kind of answer and this is saying "nothing new at this time."

Maybe Canadian was onto something

I laugh at all these stupid fucking liberals thinking this is some kind of victory.
Enjoy this brief moment. All hell is about to rain down on hillary and bill.
CLINTON FOUNDATION MOTHER FUCKA. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

They said they would let a computer program decide if there was classified docs.

I called bullshit the second he explained the "new software"

>Reviewing a tenuous web of 650,000 e-mails in a week with a handful of agents who likely don't even trust one another.

I'm going to laugh my ass off when the NYPD leaks every last one of them and the public decides for itself.

>i am very grateful to the professionals at the FBI for doing an extraordinary amount of high-quality work in a short period of time.

Thats shitposting on a whole new level

thats going to be fucking glorious

ShillFags, it's no fun to play against such idiots. It's not even fair. You think ppl listen to you anymore? This isn't Comey clearing Clinton. This is Comey giving every FBI employee justification to leak every ounce of bullshit they've uncovered. Comey is cleared by the propagandists, because he didn't influence the election, removing any political spin that can surround the tsunami of shit that's about to unfold. Everything's coming out tomorrow. Or else, why would they make this announcement today? News doesn't happen on Sunday. The talkies are already over. Monday lead will Clinton being cleared. Lefties will celebrate. Normies will fume. Then, the flood. No time for a media response. Word of mouth carries fast. No time to censor. Your castle comes crumbling down. You captured a sacrificial pawn, but put your king in check mate. Hope your brainus is ready, because you're all about to get mind fucked.

If they cleared her, and then leaked incriminating shit, the public will destroy Comey and the FBI's reputation is over. There is no way this ends well for the FBI anymore. They will never leak anything, at least not at Comey's behest (a rogue pissed off agent might).

This will have to be leaked by the NYPD and it will be against the FBI's wishes.

views motherfucker, can you read?

How the fuck does trump get so many people, so many views, so MUCH of everything, yet Hillary can win in any way?

Where the fuck is the support coming from?

>he still thinks there's some magic bullet in those emails that the FBI has already looked at

>tfw my mom's a former NYPD officer and she's voting for Hillary because "I hate Trump, but I hate Hillary too, but I want to counter YOUR VOTE"

Women need to be removed from the workforce and stripped of the right to vote. They can't even think for themselves.

Note: she's never voted in her life, this will be her first time.

She still lied under oath about not having more emails. Something went wrong here

No, you cucking idiot. You don't understand how the game works. You don't get the narrative flow. Comey clears on Sunday. Only people paying attention are Information Watersheds and Wannabes. Word doesn't get around until tomorrow morning to the people who aren't paying attention. But you think they're a monolith that just believes what they're told. Partly true, but you're not paying attention to everything they're hearing. Nobody trusts Hillary. They don't trust Comey. The evidence already available proves multiple crimes. That matters because ordinary people can talk about whatever they want, to whomever they want, however they want. Journalists have to talks within the narrative they've spun. They've tried to say Comey is interfereing, maybe even he's a Russian agent. That doesn't play well to ordinary people, but that's what they have to go with. Now, that obstacle is cleared. Journos and Politicos can no longer talk about that in this light. But we also know, there's a lot more dirt, and field agents are ready to revolt. There's no way there was a full investigation in a week. That's half the reason ppl said this was interfering with election, because it couldn't possibly be concluded in time. Boom. That argument is gone now too. But the info still gets leaked. Who do you blame? Yeah, Comey gets ragged, but the info is out, nobody cares. What they'll care about is Hillary Clinton effectively committing treason or a worse crime, like sex trafficking. And then it's Tuesday and people vote. There is no time for the repercussions for the FBI. This is called brinksmanship. At this point it doesn't really matter how the leak happens, because it will. And then either Trump wins in a landslide, or there is mass election fraud, Hillary wins, violence erupts, and war starts with Russian and China in the coming months, or right after presidency. The public is fed up. They don't give a shit about the FBI, or NSA, or any institution. They're for themselves.

From everyday normal adults who don't spend their free time watching rallies on YouTube?

Post the unedited one.

it's over, pol. not even gonna vote on tuesday. just gonna stay home and play battlefield

Lol. "Normal People" You don't know what normal is. I bet you though Spirit Cooking was a nothing burger too.

It's a pity. At least I'll live to see America reach peak degeneracy. I can't wait for pedophilia and bestiality to become legal. Animal and child marriage too. I'd have prefered it if Trump won but watching the world burn can be fun too.

Today is Sunday

Fucking this.

From the great majority of Americans who actually aren't racist as fuck? You know, the ones you never talk to because they don't tell you what you want to hear? Yeah, that's where.

RUSH LIMBAUGH ANNOUNCED IT
THIS INVESTIGATION WAS CRAP
mediaite.com/online/limbaugh-fbi-rekindled-email-investigation-just-to-distract-attention-from-wikileaks/

I've never been this fucking crushed before in my fucking life. Why the fuck couldn't they wait TWO MORE GOD DAMN DAYS to say this. It had to be intentional.

I feel like this was it. This was their plan all along, and they're going to hand her the election on a silver platter. I want to smash my fucking room apart. This is the end of the white race.

>shillary waddles and almost falls on her face
>OMG she's so strong for campaigning while sick

>possible assassination attempt on trump
>SS makes sure he's safe
>wow he looked really weak

I can't wait for you fucks to stop trying to correct the record

Pics or GTFO

You guys are retarded, she's still under review for the foundation (which has been open for atleast a year now)

The 600K emails can still be used to determine something she did with the foundation. What we need to do is get the word out she's under investigation for the foundation so normies don't go all like "OOHHH SHES NOT BEING INVESTIGATED ANYMORE IM GONNA VOTE FOR GER GURL!!!"

"Cleared of charges"

I don't think that word means what you think it means. Because the FBI's determination was that Hillary broke the law, but she couldn't be prosecuted because the precedent was that intent was required.

Besides, the investigation into the Clinton Foundation is still active.

It's a total nothing burger. Only reason idiots like you made a big deal out of it is because you're absolutely desperate to find something, anything, that might validate your irrational hatred of Clinton.

PAY ATTENTION GUYS. HE SAYS HIS ORIGINAL DECISION ON THE EMAIL CASE STANDS. HE SAID NOTHING ABOUT THE FOUNDATION CASE

um no

she has been cleared of the LATEST BATCH of emails

not the original 33000

This just further confirms that it's a Rigged system and rules don't apply to those in power. Drain the swamp

This makes a lot of sense.

Washington Post later tonight

What if Trump is somehow behind this? He wants to humiliate Clinton by beating her fair and square, without her being indicted until after the election?

You don't get people or politics. It doesn't matter what Spirit Cooking is. What matters is how the average voter, especially black and hispanic is going to think about it. Regular people have a pretty simple rule of thumb--If it looks fucked up, it is fucked up. And all your explanations just make it worse. I mean honestly. A contemporary performance artist is probably worse than a satanist to Couch Dad.

fuck you FBI user

hasn't been a democracy ever m8

now if u said the US is no longer a republic you'd be correct

we're going the way of Rome, ruled by an oligarchy of unknown and unelected elites

What do you mean going? That was always how it was. Our government wasn't there to get rid of it, but to tether power to the people, so the oligarchs could never get too far out of hand. They didn't anticipate modern banking, welfare and social engineering though.

Good. One less Hillary vote to worry about.

will we too be usurped by an empire that then proceeds to expand beyond its bounds and then shatter into scores of nations and city states due to external invaders and civil wars breaking the already weak tetherings of the nation? only for, hundreds if not thousands of years later, for people to follow our same mistakes that led us here thinking we were smart for all of this? along with people confusing America the empire and America the republic and believing them to be the same entity and thus over-measuring the longevity of the nation?

How dumb are cucks that they actually think that shit works? Who the fuck is changing their minds over this?

Jesus fuck how retarded are you? The law REQUIRED intent. The FBI's conclusion was that Hillary specifically did NOT break the law, because they could not find intent.

Comey literally spent an entire day explaining this exact thing over and over to a bunch of retarded Republican congressmen. It basically went like this:

Retarded congressman: "How come you didn't recommend prosecution?"
Comey: "The law requires intent, and we didn't find any intent?"
RC: "But couldn't you recommand prosecution anyway?"
Comey: "No, that's not how it works. The prosecutors need intent, and there was none."
RC: "But I don't understand. You said Hillary was reckless."
Comey: "Yes, Hillary was reckless. But the law requires intent, which we have no evidence for."
RC: "But can't you find a way to charge Hillary with a violation of the law?"
Comey: "We tried our best, but the law requires intent, and we couldn't find any."
RC: "But couldn't you recommend her for prosecution anyway?"
Comey: "We can't do that. We need to find specific lawbreaking to recommend prosecution."
RC: "But I don't understand. Hillary was so reckless in what she did."
Comey: "Yes, she was, but the standard isn't 'reckless'. The standard is 'intent'.

It basically went back and forth like that for like four fucking hours.

I've seen hundreds of posts on Sup Forums saying: "If I did what Hillary did, I'd be in prison." No you wouldn't. If you didn't have intent, then they wouldn't prosecute you -- just like they didn't prosecute Hillary. Comey said that over and over and over and over during his testimony. It's so simple that a mildly retarded 7th grader could understand it -- but it's clearly too much of an intellectual challenge for a lot of people on Sup Forums.

You think Comey is just a political pawn? No, he's a legal pawn. Comey is basically a mouthpiece for stuff that the FBI lawyers tell him to say. All of this is coming straight from the FBI legal experts.

>the law requires intent
not always true
manslaughter and negligence are examples of laws that don't

and she was certainly negligent

>suicide watch
More like rip your head off watch

>The law REQUIRED intent.
Nope.

Actually READ the law pls.

WRONG! Intent is not required per the statute. Plenty of other people have gone to prison for doing much less than her.

>The law REQUIRED intent.

Nope, it required gross negligence. Comey inserted the intent requirement.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

"(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both."

yes, they got pressured cause shillary was losing, so they say "whelp, nothing that bad about hillary in WIENER's emails" (about Huma and him though, let's see), not "HILLARY IS INNOCENT OF EVERYTHING CF IS A GOOD BOY SLAY YAAAAAAAS"

Read the Espionage Act, you stupid fucking faggot. Extreme carelessnes is sufficient to charge her. No intent required, whatsoever.
Killl yourself, you fucking retard.