How would DC civil war look?

How would DC civil war look?

Injustice.

Take a wild guess

Non existent

Depends. What would they be fighting about?

hero registration act

Well, one side has Superman, so they're in the right, and the other side tries to think of a way to give up and keep their dignity before they piss themselves.

Basically this.

also it doesn't use as much character assassinating bullshit for superman as Injustice, KC is something more likely to happen for anyone that actually thinks TWICE about clark

Batgod would BTFO superman

>Well, one side has Superman, so they're in the right
What if the opposite side has Batman?

What are they arguing about?

Then Batman would be supported by the edgiest characters in the DC universe because everybody loves Superman and most think Batman is kind of a dick. Shit I don't even think the Green Lanterns would care what the fighting was about as long as they got a chance to fuck up Batman

Literally can't happen in the DC universe. The Justice League's heroes are all supported by the government, nobody in their right mind is going to force Superman or Flash to reveal their ID and I'm pretty sure there are already organizations that keep tabs on who can do what.

>character assassinating

It happened to just about everybody in the Injustice Universe

For Example

>Batman: get mad at Superman when he just went through the death of his wife and unborn child at his hands. As well as the destruction of his city
-Distracting Superman involved having the president of the United States move a fleet of warships into North Korea with no warning
-His attempt to recruit magic users lead to John Constantine playing him and summoning Trigon onto earth.
-Aligns with Harley Quinn; One of the people who took part in nuking Metropolis

I'm pretty sure Waller knows the identity of the League. Not sure about the other organizations like Checkmate or Argus

The best way of having a steak.

Civil war should be ended in a single issue. So, the characters have to play dumb and extend the drama.

Why the fuck would Constantine try to summon Trigon!?

bantz

Fucking eternal anglo, always fucking up the world for everyone else.

You mean the guy who's big anti-Superman plans have always either failed, relied on luck, or made Superman stronger? Negro please.

Have you guys read Kingdom Come?

yes
Why do you ask?

Yes, and it forces this stupid Batman v Superman thing like every other hero vs hero bullshit DC does, because if they're on the same side no other heroes can/would oppose them.

>The Justice League's heroes are all supported by the government
ok
you ready for this?
so was the Avengers

yeah, that's how fucking stupid civil war was.

Hal vs Batman would be kino as fuck

What I find amusing is all the multiversal worlds where Bruce actually kills Clark are in the Dark Multiverse and are dead end universes destined to just fall apart.

Who the fuck is Hawkeye to talk shit about the Falcon? The Falcon can at least fly, he is just a nigga with a bow.

wew

>implying they would be on opposite sides

I wonder how the Falcon took the news he was a token teammate

IIRC, he refused precisely because he didn't want to be a token teamate.

I'm now remembering that page where those nigs are protesting outside avengers mansion because everyone in the avengers were white. Why are Marvel civs retarded?

Has the government ever meddled with JL affairs like this? Usually, they just let them do their thing as long as they don't get too involved with politics and such.

Steve/ Argus used to be the league's liaison not sure if that's still a thing now.

Wasn't there a plot at one point where some ancient mutant or something was making the general populous fucking retarded when it came to people with superpowers?

Yeah no but seriously why the ABSOLUTE FUCK is the general public so fucking stupid in Marvel? I think they're genuinely worse than the real-life public.

I mean they must be pretty fucking stupid to have their opinion swayed by the bugle when it comes to Spider-man

Yeah, but Steve was no Gyrich. Hell, he had more faith in the League than its own members did.

He wanted that Diana puss back. It was pretty painful to read people insulting Steve for losing Diana/reading him watching Diana with Clark, glad they're back together again.

I'm now remembering that this whole "we need black teammates" happens three more times in 80s and 90s

>Cap takes issues with the SHRA
>They were under it for 30 years before that

Shit man I get they needed the sales but was it worth poisoning the well?

>kingdom come
>forces batman v superman thing
So you haven't read it.

What really should confuse us is that he had a whole arc where he refused to be blackmailed to become an official entity of the U.S. Government? And he pack up and quit. He didn't go dull rambo kicking everyone ass in fear of what might go wrong, he didn't show up till shit hit the fan because he did his best to respect the system. Yeah? But now he's all "lol no u move" and will beat the ever loving shit out of you if he -thinks- you're wrong.

are we talking about the same book?

Somebody should do a big storytime of them all

>and will beat the ever loving shit out of you if he -thinks- you're wrong.
I think that's what really bothers me about how Steve has been written in the last 13+ years is that he is now a radical "Shut up! I'm right, you're wrong!" when before he was a big believer in standing true to your morals and letting things work out with both the people and the government, he understood you had to get the eyes of the people and the government to see the wrong in the actions, and he saw it for the most part as just that, misguided actions. but ever since Civil War he is this mad man that beats up anyone he disagrees with. I understand why it happen because if him and Tony were used as they were for the past twenty years, Civil War up to Secret Wars could not unfold like they did, but considering how bad they aged I got to say it wasn't worth it.

I’m thinking sun.

Gay for Justice

They didn't fight at all. I liked the idea of Cry for Justice but the execution was shit.

J'onn acts as a mediator for any discussion. If tensions rise above a certain point he simply turns them off and a new speaker comes forward to continue the discussion. Or if a fight breaks out he'll do to them like he would have done to Clark if he hadn't been raised well.

/thread

Back together after 30 years?