So is the Doctor Light thing canon?

So is the Doctor Light thing canon?

No. In current continuity Dr. Light is a dead good guy. I think Sue is alive. Not that her or Ralph have shown up much

Yes and No, they acknowledged Identity Crisis did happen during the button arc but they said those were the events that were taken by them,

damn i forgot what a cutie sue dibny was

>putting that guy in a children's show

He's alive and a villain again in Deathstroke

No but she fucked the Riddler while she had amnesia. Some corners of Tumblr would say she didn't have her full mental capacity and so she could not properly consent. Ergo rape

>No but she fucked the Riddler while she had amnesia
Which story? I'm trying to find the panel to fap to

Nu52 Secret Six

Whatever happened to the female doc light? She shwow up in the nu52?

nu52 Arthur Light was a good guy and married to a Japanese woman who people assumed was Kimiyo

And then Superman killed him and it was never followed up on

Somebody wasn't reading Phantom Stranger, I see.

Nu52 light is still alive, last appearance was on Deathstroke a few issues ago. He's being hinted that he's turning bad for real now.

It kinda is rape to fuck someone with mental problems. I'm glad her and Ralph got together again and Ralph was able to change back.

Damn I'd rape Sue going by that picture.

She does have some nice tiddies.

>It kinda is rape to fuck someone with mental problems.
Riddler had no idea she had mental problems though. She was just some woman he met.

He met her on the boat, he knew she had a completely different personality.

It wouldn't have even been so bad if it wasn't doctor light.

He met her briefly while she was undercover. He had no idea what she was like.

Eh, I'd like to believe Riddler being the genius he is that he'd know that something was wrong with Sue, I mean she had literal amnesia. I mean if you met a girl who literally had 0 knowledge before meeting you, you'd deduce she'd be having memory problems but whatever its a funnybook.

Was n52 Secret Six any good?

It wasn't all-or-nothing amnesia, it was selective amnesia. She knew the English language.

No. It had really bad costume designs and a pretty terrible story that reads like an elseworld

>"You girls ever been lit? Let's just say I know a guy."

>He's not an edgelord rapist anymore

Thank goodness.

didn't they pass that title on to trigon?

Trigon has always been an edgelord rapist.

more of they made him more graphic in the raping.

Ic didn't happen. Sue never died , Atoms wife isn't a killer, batman never had his mind tampered with.

He didnt do anything wrong

...got visual examples?

>arms and perspective make it look like she's kneeling with her wrists tied
>teasing smile on her face

No one would blame you. She's clearly asking for it.

They should just put IC in a separate continuity that Meltzer can work on without worrying about other continuity. It could incorporate his Justice League run and that one Batman comic he did with Bryan Hitch.

So when is she coming back?

What the fucking fuck

Its an edit. Still funny though

who does he have to come in to make it happen?

>It kinda is rape to fuck someone with mental problems.

Are you really condemning people with mental issues to a life without sex?