Anna Maria

This is Anna Maria, say something nice about her

She doesn't take up much space.

As someone who never gave a fuck about Spiderman to begin with, her and Spock made a cute couple

I don't get Slott, if his reasoning of why Parker is dating these OCs because "beautiful women are all ugly on the inside" shouldn't Pete be dating morbidly obese burn victims?

Who here is waiting for Slott to go full nuclear and explode his liberal powers in a big reveal that she was a M2F transexual.I can see the headlines already.

"SPIDER MAN CREATOR REVEALS WOKE FACET OF THE SUPER-HERO WERE HE DATED A TRANSEXUAL LITTLE PERSON"

Way too cute, her and Peter would’ve been a fun couple.

she has pedo size, and pedo looks, while being totaly legal. like a live hard gel plastic doll that can move. Everyones favorite.

I think what you wanted to say was F2M. Just because Maria looks female doesn't mean she has to identify as one. Plus would it would be more inclusive imo.

I miss Spock

I just want Pete to be happy

you happy as eastern europe kind of happy or the jap spiderman kind of happy?

She's not as bad as Carlie. I still think that Ock raped Peter when he forced Peter to fuck her, though.

I mean, he probably said "I made Spiderman fuck a midget." the next time be met Osborn and the rest of the Sinister Six.

She's one of the better contributions Slott made to the Spidey mythos, but unless her friendship with Peter goes beyond simply having helped him with Parker Industries, I don't know what purpose she serves now.

Except he actually loved her and got pissy at any guy entering her vicinity.

She's pedo size but not really pedo looks. She very clearly a small adult.

I see you have not seen many ukrainians under 12 years old then. Speciallly around Donbas where all the mercs are around.

How can you look female if gender is merely a social construct?

>15 replies
This is going to be a short thread.

>Ukraine
lol disregarded because Ukraine is a filthy cesspool and should never be used as an example for anything.

Thing would have gone so much better, had she been put as head of Parker Industry.

Anna > Felicia = Mary Jane.

She was an interesting character and honestly probably the least terrible OC to come out of Slott's reign.

Given that Norman tried to kill her just to piss him off, I doubt Otto will be all that chummy the next time they need.

Slott pls leave ASM

For a token character she doesn't feel pandery.

>For a token character
Token is never a valid thing to point out. It's basically the same as "this character is out of the norm". As long as it's well written, it shoudln't be an issue.

What are the chances, now that Parker Industries is gone and all the character development Spock had went down the shitter when he joined Hydra, that we never see Anna Maria again?

She's adorable. I think she has been the only new character from marvel I have liked in a long time.

Maybe Viv would have fit in but her Champions stuff has been awful.

Slott dumps his OCs the minute he gets bored with them and wants to do something else. See: Silk basically ceasing to exist besides her solo after Spiderverse.

Nobody who has a Christ complex is ever happy

She's a diversity character done right.

But what seperates a diversity character done "right" or "wrong"?

She was the only good part of that whole execrable storyline. I still want her to get together with Peter and for Peter to have a talk with may about her bigotry

Bullshit, Felicia>Mary Plain

Whether it is a well written character or not, being diverse doesn't even factor in. there is no default groups, after all.

Would the character be interesting or have anything to offer as a character if they weren't diverse? Or, framed differently, is their race/gender/sexuality their only meaningful characteristic besides the purpose they serve to the plot?
Anna is great.

>smart
>cute face
>smol
That's my fetish.

Anna got a slight mention at being a small person; two if I remember correctly. One was the first impression and second was some assholes making fun of her that Ock almost killed.
Aside from that she's her own character with her own personality and development that goes beyond being patted in the head for being so great and proving midgets rock or complaining about what a hard time midgets have.

She fits neatly into most overhead compartments

Midgets? Eww

Always was torn about her because of Stunner, and how awkwardly that relationship written off to justify Anna who was being lied to.

Imagine how Superior would have been with Stunner transfering into MJ while Otto was in Peter.

Can this relationship be saved? Can she still be his little cala-Maria

If whatever dictates their "diverse" status is the major defining character trait, they're best for a throwaway role at best. Making a main character that way is the quickest means to turn people off.

We want stories about people, not sterotypes

The fact that she was shown among Peter's friends and loved ones in the Legacy primer pages makes me think she's sticking around. If she does disassociate herself from him because the company's gone, it'll mean that she was never his friend and just a co-worker.

It would require either him to turn good or her to turn evil.

Mary and Felicia are shit girls.

I want to take her home and run her a nice hot sink and clean her.

Diversity character done right = attractive female hungry for the straight white leading man's cock

But everyone hates Slott's Silk.

She's adorable, wicked smaht, and cooks like a Guinea chef.

>little cala-Maria

Someone draw this.

I like her concept, I don't know drump her. For a person who hates mj, he isn't trying to make better waifus.

That's a great idea, actually, and I like Anna Maria.
At least Slott remembered Stunner exists.

Not seein' any drawings, people.