Is he the only openly racist cartoon character in all of television?

Is he the only openly racist cartoon character in all of television?

Richie's dad
Eric Cartman

Carl ... smith

Hates them Chalkies.

Mr. Garrison

There was that one character from the Teen Titans cartoon who hated Starfire for being a space nigger

He didn't hate her.

[citation needed]

Pretty sure a few King of the Hill characters were

God damn I shouldn't browse Sup Forums while I'm on campus.

This isn't even that funny, it's just funny when I'm in an environment where I shouldn't be laughing.

Cotton was for the most part. Or just Texan. For some reason now I can see Uncle Ruckas, Eric Cartman, Mr. Garrison, Cotton Hill and Rick Sanchez being part of this progressive KKK Chapter now. And they'd be planning to kill Obama for some reason. Who else should join?

No, Uncle Ruckus is self hating Black.

He can’t be racist, he’s black.

Richie's dad from Static Shock was racist. His son even calls him out on it.

Internalized racism

>cats shouldn't get on with dogs
And she hates black people apes

He got revitiligo

This guys calls Starfire Troq and Starfire explains to Cyborg that it means nothing. Cyborg calls her that and she explains that her species are seen as nothing. Character's name is Val Yor and it happened in Episode 45 'Troq.'

Yet we're never told by Val Yor why their called troqs...

Makes me think the Tameraneans did something pretty shitty on a galactic level to be considered 'nothing'.

Doesn't matter why. They don't give us a reason besides the fact that other species see her kind as inferior.

I was just explaining further the first user's comment that there was a racist in Teen Titans.

They're a bunch of savage warriors evolved from cats

Isaac

Wasn't the dad of the hite kid on Static Shock racist

Rickie's dad was racist but he wasn't "openly racist" he pretended to tolerate blacks because of societal expectations of him. he was however really terrible at hiding it

Cotton hated the enemy race that blew away his shins and feet. Since Hank and Co crap their pants about their new neighbor and how Cotton is going to go off on him cause they can't tell the difference between Korean, Laotion, and Vietnamese, they are ready to drag Cotton away from Kahn before Cotton kills him. Cotton meats Kahn, and they get along fine cause Kahn is Laotian and he can tell the difference cause he isn't a racist--- just all Charlies need to die by flame throwers!

Several members of the Boondocks are racist, including Hewey and Granddad.

Because her people are used as combat slaves and sex slaves by the rest of the galaxy. So Starfire's people are literally considered the lowest of the low by the galaxy in general cause all they are good for is fighting spectacles, sporting events, and warming beds.

Reverse revitiligo, like Michael Jackson but the opposite

That's racist.