HOLY SHIT GUYS WERE GONNA GET A WOMAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE GET HYPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
twitter.com/knobdoorman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillary Clinton LAUGHING about GETTING CHILD RAPIST off charge in 1980's
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

Yeah but it won't be a human woman.

Personally I can't wait. It's about time we had a woman in the white house. It's a well known fact that women (including transwomen) are more capable than men when it comes to world affairs. Ever hear of a guy called Hitler??? ...Yeeeeeaaaah, we don't want a repeat of that! Drumpfkins, of course, are on full damage control, claiming that he's winning when in fact he's loses every reputable poll. He's gonna lose "bigly." Sad! But hey, maybe madame president will go easy on him and only give him life in prison for being a racist, sexist, xenophobic, fascist!!

Queen of Sup Forums

Queen of America

>Her "no fly zone" will start a war with Russia and Syria witch will start WW3.
>Podesta is a weirdo
>Russian trade with uranium
>Taking funds from our enemies
> + a paste bin on her crimes

I'm #withher

CUTE PICS

GETCHA CUTE CLINTONS HEA : twitter.com/knobdoorman

She's argonian?

The prosecution fucked it up, her job was to be a lawyer and she did it (while being a woman, yes they do jobs better than men it's 2016 get used to it)

>tfw Clinton will be the first candidate to win 100% of the cuckold vote

Is anyone actually genuinely excited to vote for Hillary?

I have the feeling the only people who "like" her either believe that Trump is literally Hitler or just generally love criminality and corruption in politics.

learn to paint cunt.

>Think Russia is retarded enough to go into a World War over Syria.

This meme is just stupid. Putin wants to fight wars he can win so he can brag about how Russia stronk and muh Soviet Reunion.

No, definitely not

I know plenty of people who like her and support her. Plenty of women especially are hyped and think of her as a tough bulldog

Oh look another thread to remind that nobody likes Hillary. Here is the proof.

Nobody does, This whole FBI thing won't damage Trump's chances. He's still leading currently. If he can grab Florida and New Hampshire he wins.

weebshit~

can we finally say that women aren't oppressed in the west now

LOCAL AWOO: I AM GROWING STRONGER

sage hide report

>tough bulldog
So tough that she can't even handle some rain.

That didnt work for blacks i doubt it will work for women

Only for the "first female president"-thing, haven't you seen the voters who literally cry about "being part of history" when they are voting for HIllary?

Based Hillary. I'm sorry I ever doubted you, Madame President

Trump isn't a woman.

hey my fellow eurofags, how much we will laugh at amerishits for having Hillary as prez. kek. they will be eternaly number 1 cucks

Well of course, Trump's wife is going to live there after the God Emperor is inaugurated.

For the record.
I supported her from the very beginning.

>Tfw was never a trump fag.
>Have never even saved even 1 MAGA image
>Still skeptical of clinton but agree with her position on more things
>not libertarian so wont vote for Gary

Guess I'm kind of stuck with her

Yay

How long are your hours? Or is this "volunteer work" for her campaign? AWOO's are not to be defiled by soulless cunts that only rely on forced memes.

You're #retarded

>Thinking she is going to win

Can this shill be any more lazier? Try harder faggot.

>The prosecution fucked it up, her job was to be a lawyer and she did it (while being a woman, yes they do jobs better than men it's 2016 get used to it)
As an attempting-to-be-neutral observer, your admittedly good (and accurate) point in the first half of your statement is completely undermined by the unnecessarily abrasive and unrelated second half.

>WAAH WAAH IT'S THE RUSSIANS PLOTTING WITH THE FBI COMEY TRAITOR
>COMEY A GOOD BOY HE DIDNDU
Hillshills just proved they are infact retarded

well crafted bait

>How long are your hours
We have a quota of posts we're supposed to meet each day. I get my last paycheck tomorrow. I've made 60k off this shit

Yay

The most racist white grandma who is a puppet for Saudi America, or anyone that donates.

Make me proud USA
Elect this woman so we can all get away with anything we want, too.