Infinity Train 1st year anniversary

It's been 1 year since this gem got released. Let's pray it gets greenlit.

youtube.com/watch?v=oY6kfVWv01k

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/Uibp
oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/166752825747/regardless-infinity-train-tulip-had-some
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>more noodle arms

Just do some anatomy holy fuck.

It's a cartoon, not a human biology study.

Oh damn, this is actually really good. I always just assumed it was Sup Forums making a mountain out of a molehill.

Welcome on the hype train.

but its not good enough to even deserve the time to be remembered

I think it's good enough and I remembered it. What should be remembered, may I ask?

I mean I just watched it for the first time and it's something that I'd watch again, probably.

Alrighty then.

>JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF

I don't see your point. I never said to turn your brain off. Cartoons have never been that anatomically correct.

nobody cares faggot

I hate to play the '90s kid but seriously fuck you, hunk bodies used to be the norm in animation for a whole decade.

If you don't care then why did you come here? Contradicting yourself hard.

So you're upset because this isn't bara or something? Fuck off.

>gem
This shit, if greenlit would just be a cartoon with aimless “lore” there’s nothing interesting on a infinite train snowpiercer

muh lore
muh worldbuilding

I am upset because the industry isn't even trying anymore. Just look at this. And I'm not talking about the tits, look at how both characters are different and yet well defined anatomically.

Not my problem, you can still find some good proportions in some anime and manga if you desperately want them.

Can you fuck off with your lore meme bullshit, I don't even know what the fuck that's supposed to mean.

You don’t know what the word “lore” means? user...

I don't and I think it's for the best.

Didn't it just get greenlit recently?

Hmm...
vid.me/Uibp

>the corgi are better drawn than the human protagonist
This is just distracting and embarassing

1. Heavy Metal is a movie, not a full season series.

2. Animation quality has nothing to do with realistic proportions.

I'd like it if it was viable for western studios to make some GitS tier action/drama shows with relatively realistic human proportions on its characters, but it's not. The market doesn't want that. It's not a matter of 'trying', it's a matter of suits not allowing anything they think they can't sell to kids.

I watched and ... seriously a talking Corgis dog?
I enjoyed the first minutes when she was in the train, it seemed interesting, but then it devolved into another "Let's visit X world" adventure. The hero simply zaps into a world/dimension and fixed the problem of the week. It's generic.

Welcome to the "yes it is just a molehill, but neo Sup Forums has no standards" train.

You know what DUTE-N PIZDA MATII.

I'll concede that GITS is an unfair comparison. But the last years have shown that there is a growing number of adults interested in cartoons. They could try to hire some talent and gather to this growing demographic. I mean it's not like they have nothing to lose, they are already in deep shit. But when you talk about growing demographic in studios they always think about diversity quotas and hire some women/minorities. And then there he problem that talent is simply not produced anymore, you can blame the decline of animation schools for that.

>You know what DUTE-N PIZDA MATII.
Literally what the fuck are you saying, this was an English board last time I checked, go back to whatever shithole you came from. You seem overly mad over a cartoon, go jog or something, kiddo.

Well fuck me for enjoying something new I guess.

Yeah fuck you for enjoying thing is Sup Forums motto. Go back to tmblr.

I bet you're one of those retarded faggots that has impossibly high standards and hates all modern cartoons. I don't even want to know what shit you consider to be good and non generic.

What you consider "impossible" is the consequence of years of bad decisions that didn't guarantee an healty turnover of talented artist. They hired cheaper and cheaper hoping to get lucky and now they are literally incapable of making a good cartoon because all the good people are retired or dead.

You can go ahead and rewatch all the stuff from the 90's and early 2000's or from whenever all you want, now fuck off with your bullshit, good cartoons still come out.

>Assuming
>That ignorant attitude
This is how I can spot you out of dozens of anons.
I'll fuck you in the ass so hard you'll go back straight to /mlp/ where the drones belong.

What you consider good is only based on the writing, the screenwriting.The animation as animated drawings coming out from America isn't good by any standard.

Implying anything is animated in the US, you meant Korea. I like Western cartoons because they have their own charm and they have a distinctive feel in comparison to anime. I watch cartoons to have fun, occasionally something interesting with a good mystery comes up like this.

And will soon get outplayed by Gumball or OH KO.

Nothing confirmed yet, but there have been a lot of hints lately.

Owen Dennis left Close Enough (JG Quintel's new series) months ago, he asked everyone on Tumblr to not send any IT fanfics in order to avoid any legal issues with CN and he posted this days ago:

>As far as scientific concepts in the show would go, I mean the show is science fiction, it’s gonna use some things here and there as a jumping off point but I won’t strictly adhere to it.

oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/166752825747/regardless-infinity-train-tulip-had-some

Doesn't matter as long as it gets to exist and becomes a thing.

Way to lower the bar. Geez at least give it some hope.

To be honest, they might approach the release for this in a different way, if it gets good ratings, that would be fantastic. I do have a weird way of thinking, I'm happy with the thought with the something simply existing, better than nothing.

Maybe for two seasons.

Seems about right. At most I can see this going to about 3 seasons, but it really depends on how long the episodes are.

If it goes the SU and RS route, abandone it.

>It's been 1 year
>1 (one) year since the pilot was released
COME ON YOU FUCKER
I'M OLD

Sorry to say, but Victor and Valentino has more chances to make it to TV. The creator has been at CN for a long time, and he pretty much has better connections.

The pilot actually aired again a day or two ago, on TV. Both have big chances.

>Victor and Valentino that sounds gay
>google it
>gay mexican kids

user… they're brothers.

Just let it happen.

Not to mention Valentino's ominous inclusion in Drew Green's design composed of characters from all current Cartoon Network Studios productions.

Maybe it'll be their third try at a miniseries.

When it gets green lit I hope they don't hire that one guy. You know the one.

B-but shipping brothers i-is bad, user!

*masturboops at you*

>Comfy mexican-styled mystery miniseries
Holy shit now I want this. As long as the stereotypes get a bit toned down.
And I know Legend Quest exists, but I wanna see a different approach.

Victor and Valentino is better.

who are the guys above the bear and valentino

>manofculture.jpg

Just because something is drawn well doesn't mean it's animated well. I get what you're getting at, but those shows had wonky animation.

I know the black one is Craig of the Creek