Trump shills BTFO

You Trump Shills just got BTFO by based FBI

It's over now... this was the last chance for Drumpf.

Hilldawgs get in here.

Oh look another thread to remind that nobody likes Hillary. Here is the proof.

Personally I can't wait. It's about time we had a woman in the white house. It's a well known fact that women (including transwomen) are more capable than men when it comes to world affairs. Ever hear of a guy called Hitler??? ...Yeeeeeaaaah, we don't want a repeat of that! Drumpfkins, of course, are on full damage control, claiming that he's winning when in fact he's losing every reputable poll. He's gonna lose "bigly." Sad!! But hey, maybe madame president will go easy on him and only give him life in prison for being a racist, sexist, xenophobic, fascist!!!

wow, its fucking nothing

put yer fist on this baby hilldawgs

>No criminality in Clinton emails

That isn't what the FBI said at all, either now or in July.

It's fucking over. These are the white cis male's final moments before being wiped from history books.

Lol ok, keep deflecting from the train that's about to run her ass over

Pack it up guys. You lost this one.

In the batch the fbi have gone through, they have found nothing in the fraction of emails they have looked into. not all of the emails have been checked and there are plenty more. Not sure why this even made news.

Who cares about the emails, the foundation is the problem.

She's still going down.

Canadians all like "wheeeeuu that was close"

I'm #withher :DDDDDD

Nah, the retard Ontarian and other shitters do. Stay out of my province Raj

If so, then you can impeach her and remove her from office. Let's see if you can do it.

Feels good man. Now America is saved from the doom of a Trumpocalypse. And Sup Forums is saved from ledditors spamming Trump memes.

>Trump shills are now using Youtube comments to support their arguments
And I thought you guys couldn't get any lower.

Came here to post this
How the fuck is she not in jail for that alone

No need for experts, only feelings matter.

HILLDAWG REPORTING

trumptards have only two more days left with their shitty maymay candidate before he gets permanently btfo

they're losing their shit

haha

*bump*

bye!

>"it will take months to go through these new emails"

>done in a week

Yeah, no. It's a bullshit statement considering how many people have been posting it without any link or source.

Keep crying, CTR. It's nit over till Wednesday.

>this thread again

TAKE THAT YELLOW FEVER LOSERS

Getting off just makes her seem more corrupt.

thats not what the FBI said, they said they have yet to find any evidence that would change their earlier decision.

all this means is that a week isn't long enough to go over 650,000 emails.

I wanna die

Sup Forums was wrong

Why does a Cuckvanian care for American Politics don't you have Mercator and Žito to sell us?

They are still investigating the Clinton Foundation tho.

To be honest, old Trump supporter here ever since he got on those elevators. It's funny seeing this guy crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

I told you all the FBI investigation was nothing. I told you all Madame president is going to win on november 8th. You all laughed, you all called me payed, you all said I was wrong. Funny how things work, isn't it? Drumpf is D O N E.

Man, our country is goin to shit :(

The Clinton Foundation is still under investigation because, remember, she's under more than one fucking FBi investigation

>mfw people actually plan to vote for someone who's been under 3+ FBI investigations within the last year

Two more days until Drumpf goes bye bye

>Shoulda payed your taxes bucko

Thanks Comey.

>snickers while Drumpf supporters cry like babies.

You've done some great work FBI.

Hehehehe.

>winks

Whoa...another thread about this.

I'm convinced to get ill with hill.

>not all of the emails have been checked and there are plenty more.

wtf i hate hilldawg now

Why is it so satisfying to drink in your impotent rage?

>Drumpf

Fuck, that's a good one dude. Did John Oliver tell you that while you got all of your political information from a brit who's bought and paid for by Hillary?

it's over for Ronald Blumpf

>bandage on the left middle finger

Really activates my almonds.

You lost Drumpfkin?

It's over for Drumpf. He is finished.

its was literaly nothing lol. you rly believed she was in pedo cirkle KEEEEEEEEEEEEK. FBI just confirmed. HILARY GONNA BE PREZ AND U CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT: ITS LANDSLIDE FOR HER

Trying way too hard m8. Tone it down

Kek agrees

Stupid yellow fever racists. This is what you get

oh god kek has spoken its over for drumpf

so what...

Wow it's nothing.

I think it would be pretty blatant if they didn't use gay little code words for a lot of things.

It's over

>Hilary pointing wrong way, not toward post count

CTR should put more effort into shitpost.

Drumpkin triggered.

HillDwag is not kek, He's using a script to fuck with you.

Not after it was repeated again and again that the FBI is biased against her.

Erm Russia, I thought you supported Trump?

What's going on?

Wow its something people fucking hate Hillary. Go kill yourself.

OH FUCK

Russia realized Trump is a lost cause. They're trying to salvage themselves by throwing their support behind Hillary now.

we europeans should support Hillary only becuase we can laugh at amerishits here after elections kek.

*places*

>ever trusting the establishment to prove to you that the establishment is corrupt
lmao, can't wait for the nuclear holocaust

So even the biased, Russian controlled FBI can't find anything to charge Hillary with?

I respect the woman immensely for holding up against all these alt-right attempts to smear her campaign. Somehow, she is coming out victorious.

Based Hilldawg. Good on her.

The election is won, we must turn our attention to the raw issues rather than rebutting and refuting pathetic attacks from Drumpfkins.

Trump supporters should set aside their bigotry and unite behind Hillary on election day, because America is Stronger Together.

>1 post by this ID