How does The Flash ever lose fights?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl91v2Mvv94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Powerlevel depends on writer

If Flash's mind can process attoscopic events, does his mind age, degenerate, and regenerate at a super fast speed too?

Because expressing superpowers quantitatively means jack shit

Does the Flash ever show this or he could just be talking out of his ass

Hack writers

Speedforce protects his body

>How does Flash ever lose fights

PLOT, user

He could walk around and do hundreds of things in less than a picosecond like disarm a machine,destroy a stone and have a long fight against Zoom, he also reacted to femtoseconds before but I think he never did anything in a single attosecond, this is possibly the limit of what he can see with his eye but not move this fast

Like when you see something disappear in less than a second, you can see but not react

The latter.

Mind is not body.

How can he even see when he runs faster than light?

speedforce

It's called Hyperbole.
/thread

I was going to give you a real answer, but literally everything I could say would be easily answered if you'd just read a Flash comic instead of getting all your information from a jpeg that's been reposted so many times you can barely read it through the artifacting.

Waid made it so that Wally could think for relatively about 5 minutes or so before taking action in the time it takes for a bullet to travel about 25 yeards. Also once had it so he could feel a bullet the instant it touched his skin and have time to react to it.

Waid explained that this type of speeding up of his perceptions takes concentration.

>Like when you see something disappear in less than a second, you can see but not react
This, humans can perceive events that last less than a millisecond, but can't move faster than 28mph. It's not really that crazy that someone who in extreme circumstances can go faster than light would be able to perceive things orders of magnitude less than a millisecond.

Pic related

Most writers know shit about numbers.

>limiting yourself to only seeing with your eyes

Also before people start shitposting about that image, he can only go that fast after borrowing ALL of the speed from Jay, Bart, and Jesse, so he literally had to quadruple his powers in order to go that fast.

Atomic banana peel

Writers keep making him a general fuck up and they repeatedly insert new speedsters

writers aren't scientists

But scientitsts can be writers.

Most people don't have enough free time to do a scientific research and write a consitently good story at the same time.

Why does he always job in Justice league comics though?

> What do I see when I run across the country faster than the speed of light, Superman?
> I see nothing

how do speedsters run without displacing so much air that it's a constant Sonic boom blowing out everyone ears

how do they grab people and move them without liquefying their organs and obliterating their body

how do they run into something without the amount of force released destroying the entire planet

seeing while moving faster than light

breathing while air pressure shouldn't allow you to exhale

hearing when soundwaves wouldn't exist to you

You can't use science with speedsters

Superhero comoics are retarded wow who would've thought

It's literally Speed Force, I ain't got to explain shit

How he loses fights? He is always introduced as the fastest man alive, but every time he faces another speedster he is slower than him.
it's all part of the challenges he has to face on his own, even superman loses some fights

>Most people have time to google "fractions of a second" and find the "Orders_of_magnitude_(time)" wikipedia, but not enough free time to think for an attosecond about just how short "One quintillionth of one second" must be and how little sense that makes
Wow, good point user!

N O T

F A S T

E N O U G H

You can think as fast as you want with as much preptime as you can have, but if you are a brainlet you still can't think your way out of a paper bag
More often than not, Flashes are retards who don't know how to use his own powerlevel

By being the most inconsistent character in fiction.

I have a feeling you only watch the CW show

>He's quicker where it counts

Nani? That doesn't make any sense.

>seeing while moving faster than light
This is what bothers me most. The same goes for characters who can freeze time.

Friendly reminder that Identity Crisis is shit written by a moron and it makes no sense as a murder mystery.
>How the fuck did Jean Loring get in contact with the Calculator if even Batman couldn't find him?
>And why the fuck did Jean bring weapons with her to meet a friend?
>And how the FUCK did she know Tim Drake's secret identity?
>And how possibly could you mistake a fire weapon for Dr Light's powers - I thought League was best forensics in the world?
And that's not going into complaints of structure, like what was the point of Firestorm dying for no reason, or what was the point of the infamous Sue Dibny rape if Dr Light was a red herring...

Deathstroke also took off the ring of a green lantern and broke his hand, kicked wonder woman far,was able to escape superman chasing him etc.

He's he king of PIS

writers don't use Reddit-tier explanations.

I wish they used superfast thinking in the plots more often. It would allow the flash to not be super smart but do to being able to think really fast be clever in fights.

>your brain isn't part of your body

Bump

Death Stroke is bad writing the character.

He's not the smartest person.

As someone who's only seen bits of Flash comics, can I assume Captain Cold, Mirror Master, The Trickster, Gorilla Grodd, etc have FTL reflexes/reactions?

>Implying superhero comics have that much thought put into them

I think he just holds back against them so that he doesn't kill them by with his speed blitz.

i don't you fuck up, it happens everytime he goes against reverse, he admits that eobard is faster than him

Actually The Rogues have gear specifically designed to fight The Flash. They're career criminals who just want to earn a buck, and Flash forced them to up their game to make it possible.
>Captain Cold's gun reaches absolute zero, and can create a Cold Field that literally stops atoms cold. Primarily used to slow down Flash just enough to get a clear shot
>Heat Wave's fire gun reaches absolute hot, and creates a hostile environment both in temperature and low oxygen. Hot enough to melt Flash's boots (think about that, and the friction they normally endure)
>Weather Wizard is a literal god controlling the weather obviously
>Mirror Master can create clones, fires light beams, and travels through ANY reflection
>Trickster.....well most of his shit just catches Flash off guard
Both sides technically hold back. Rogues don't kill supers because then the entire Justice League is gunning for them. If The Rogues wanted, they could be a serious threat

isn't there also the mutual respect between most of the rogues an flash?

This has mostly been showcased with Leonard Snart, but yes. Flash appreciates that The Rogues aren't merciless killers (in most cases anyway) and that given the right direction, they could become heroes. It happened with Pied Piper. The Rogues appreciate The Flash because he's willing to listen to them and understands that they're people too.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl91v2Mvv94