Bill Mitchell was right again

Bill Mitchell was right again.

Posted Oct. 28

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/792100910545731584

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/
twitter.com/NYPDChiefofDept
huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/alt-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's right and FBIanon confirmed this outcome.

The real deal is the CLINTON FOUNDATION, not the emails.

Smart super sayan

Dubs of truth

I don't get it. Explain please.

This was my initial conclusion as well.
And then it started to feel like maybe not.

But yeah, 2 days before election day.
Big fucking surprise.

comey just took a big shit on trump's chest

is the Clinton foundation still under investigation though?

FBI said they were investigating more Clinton emails.

Turns out it was just a big ruse, now they say the emails were innocent.

Yes

It's easy, Ivan. The whole thing kept people on the left AND right distracted until the end of the elections, at the very least it gives a stronger perceived legitimacy to Clinton and helps secure her victory.

big bill the based giant

A distraction from what?

It was headlines for days and even CNN is admitting it hurt her already.

So... 4/5 FBI investigations still on-going.

The NYPD said if the FBI failed convicting Hillary they will leak the 650k emails.

He said they haven't changed their perspective of clinton's personal email server.

Nothing about the Foundation, or anything of the sort.

Proof?

>Re-open investigation
>Sup Forums and right-wing focus super heavily on emails
>Literally have "Hillary emails" as our main argument
>Comey says they're no big deal
>We now look like super autists for pushing a non-issue

At least this is what it looks like for normies.

Some user LARPing isn't a source

Will Hillary be schlonged by Wiener?

That was a fucking fake news site.

>FBIanon confirmed this outcome.
where? when? link something

It was a chief of police for the NYPD that said he would leak it. Now if he has a boypussy or not is up to question, but it wasn't an user.

Fuck I feel stupid to even consider any other scenario. I didn't think they were audatious enough to declare the investigation finished that fast.

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

>NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.
>“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

Well if the NYPD were the first to discover the 650k emails what makes you think that they don't have them now or that they won't leak anything?

They better release them right now

This. What's the story on FBI user?

>NYPD Chief
is this him?
twitter.com/NYPDChiefofDept

Are we to trust this source? These guys are a bunch of lying smucks.

Literally nothing.
Just another roleplayer.

and what exactly did it distract from?

HAHAHA DO YOU FEEL IT? YOU FEEL IT RIGHT? TRUMP WONT WIN. YOU FEEL IT DEEP INSIDE YOU. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA. Not that i like that bitch, but its gonna be hilarious to witness that multicultural SJW paradies usa turns into. I mean you are already degenerate central with a lot of bullshits like pronouns xir xer etc which noone ever heard about in europe. but now? its fucking over m800000000000s. you will become less then 50% white. openly antiwhipe policy will be established etc. ayyyyyyyy thats for fighting for kikes you fucking FAGGOTS. thats for suplyig CCCP during ww2 you disgusting marxist jewish pigs. AYYY

nice source faggot

read this
huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/alt-right/

if sauce wasnt truepundit then i might consider this faggot

lol rand looks like a child.

America always does this. Whenever their cover is about to blow a little dindu nuffin nigger gets shot and then that blows up

CAN WE NUKE THE US ALREADY. THEY HAVE A SHIT MILITARY TRUST ME

bitte

There were many of us warning you that it was all a ruse.

Shart in Marts already have an anti-wipe policy

this

This and CTR is all an attempt to demoralize us. We are the threat , we back Trump if he had no followers he be no threat. We the people are the threat. Resolve and become stronger and vote.

just fucking imagine it. she will support immigration to retarded levels. bombs syria to another dymension which will cause more rapefugees. all this will turn europe to redpilled reich 2.0 with polish death camps again working on 250 % combusting 2 jews per second. Because in the end, if trump wins nothing iwill change. it wont be radical enough because he will stop free fall we are in right now and make us slowly die out since no revolion and no removing of shitskins come like this, but if we fall on the bottom we can truly come back reich mode.

Of course. We need to vote for Trump more than ever now. Every vote for Trump is needed because the system will not save us. We need to elect Trump or the US is lost.

I agree , I already voted , this is tactic to push us down. I see it all the time these fucken cunts are thugs and CTR are low life faggots.

maybe distracting from the Clintons dismembering babies and smearing blood and cum up walls

Thanks czechbro. You made me feel a little bit better about becoming a fucking warzone again and possibly getting nuked.

It's a shoop.

Yeah... Just like Auschwitz was nothing...

We need anons to follow both this pedophilia cult ring AND corruption in the Clinton Foundation/everything else attributed to Hillary. A two-theater war, if you will.

are you retarded?
this is bullshit. Didn't Clinton just have 2 of those NYPD officers killed? ITS OVER

Was this a distraction so that they could rig the election while everyone else was looking somewhere else?