ITT: We predict things liberals will say if Trump wins

>I think there should be a law from now on that says you have to go to college to be able to vote if you were born after the year 2000

Gender studies insures citizenship

Retired people should not be allowed to vote.

>Old white people shouldn't be allowed to vote

>white men should not be allowed to vote
Fixed

>Democracy is broken now. I think we should have a queen, like England.

"We told you all along, the polls were always right, Clinton was always innocent, you had no chance, and Trump is actually a pedophile."

>Let start a war

"Hate Wins" being at least 50% of all headlines.

military republic when

oh, wait, a majority of liberals are horrified of putting their ass on the line for what they honestly believe in as that could oppress someone

We're going to make the military smaller and use our diplomacy.

Unlike you, we can see beyond war.

That's fine. Blacks and Hispanics barely graduate college, so it'll eliminate 90% of the Democrat's base.

>"HOW DID WE ELECT LITERALLY HITLER DEMOCRACY IS DEAD"

>Trump loses popular but wins electoral
"We should abolish the electoral college"

We already know what they'll say based off the reaction to brexit.

The word problematic like a million times.

Hell.....

>nation born of war
>race built to aggressively stalk its prey indefinitely for food, able to eat whatever as it doggedly pursues
>conflict literally the only defining thing in human history

If we suddenly figure out how to come to new ideologies without murdering everyone who thinks differently (literally or metaphorically), I'd be impressed and believe you. Until, y'know, somebody shows up and shoots us in the face anyway.

we should nuke russia to preserve peace and freedom

>I'm moving to Canada or Sweden or Germany!

>People who haven't previously held post in the office shouldn't be allowed to nominate

"Im seeking refugee asylum to Australia"

H-h-hes not my president

"I dont like who your voting for so you shouldn't be allowed to vote" Fuck you kike.

They won't say anything, they'll just be busy screaming as they're hearded into gas chambers.

>still thinking tribal caveman behavior and shitting in the woods is the way forward in 2016. Using instincts as an excuse for your small frontal lobes.

I think them not being addressed would not only be better morally, but it would punish them more.

They wouldn't have been justified in their shit-slinging, and if he turns out rational (and ends up a good leader), they'll have only themselves to look at when they do to the Reps what the Reps did to them for like eight years.

>muh russians

>implying turning down military spending when the rest of the world is very eager to go into nuclear world is smart
>claiming disarmament is going to have any effect besides someone knocking our shit over and taking over
>current year meme
>we should force ourselves to do something we were biologically built opposite to

Last (You) you get

"Camp, why are we going to camp? Those smoke stacks are a product of institutional white-male supremacy in engineering, see how they are so erect?"

We need some kind of affirmative action for voting based on how oppressed you are. So white men have 1 vote, white women 2 votes, black women have 5 votes etc. It will make sure society forms a non oppresive structure.

>Trump wins popular but electoral college selects hillary

>"whew, good thing we have that electoral college!"

This isn't red dawn or a video game you fucking faggot lmao. Not everyone is waiting to nuke each other, except high strung faggots like you that have no influence in the world

We can cut military spending while maintaining necessary strength to remain the strongest military power by cutting down on waste. We could cut it even further by withdrawing forces from the middle East and renegotiating cost sharing with NATO and other nations where we have military installations.

>tattoo

>en captures a completely accurate sentiment from the left.
> they would agree with with this whole wholeheartedly
This actually triggered me.

tattoos are hot

that particular one, not so much

You racist pigs. Let's have another election.
Straight white males forbidden.

explain the middle east then

>Republicans shouldn't be allowed to vote

>REEEEEEEEEEE

>hillary does a half dozen proxy wars, threatens millitary action against russia for opposing our puppet coups against world leaders
>trump wants to stop fighting other countries over oil and currency cobflicts, and set up humanitarian safe zones instead
>le left is peaceful and rethuglicans are warhawks meme

>the system is rigged the Russians rigged the election