Holy shit, I didn't realize Captain Planet was this blatant in spreading NWO propaganda

Holy shit, I didn't realize Captain Planet was this blatant in spreading NWO propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=BNrxq9DubQ8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V0MVuWDc5RQ?t=14
youtube.com/watch?v=Juqm94sUV_E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Replying before this gets pruned for being retarded

why are so many people assblasted over even the thought of a single government or "NWO" ruling the world? i know this sounds retarded but i've never really understood why that's such an issue

Two reasons, either
>Much freedoms
Or eschatology

>NWO

Mainly because only hard far left authoritatians are pushing for a one world government. Plus it'll probably be like the UN but a million times more corrupt and incompetent

Can you point to any policy backing up that claim at all?

The Pope supports a world government but you'll have to dig through google if you want to know more

In America at least, it's because their brand of evangelical Protestantism has conditioned generations of believers that any kind of cooperation between nations is the WORST THING EVER, because it's obviously laying the groundwork for the Antichrist to take over the world. This has been going around as far back as there have been schisms in the Christian community, this is just the modern American equivalent.

Just as I thought. You make an extraordinary claim requiring extraordinary evidence and rather than provide that evidence you send me off to scour conspiratard forums that confirm your bias about "NWO shills" or "da jooos" or whatever.

Learn how the fucking burden of proof works and use it.

Because if a singel government is in control of the entire planet and then they turn into murdering dictators where are you going to escape to? The moon?
The only ways to over throw dictators are a revolution and international pressure, international pressure will stop being a thing and with control over social media, spies and hoarding weapons they can make sure you don't get any funny ideas
The government is supposed to serve you not the other way around, a one world government would operate like most dictators do, maybe it's convinient to let 100 million people die so there are more resources to cure cancer, maybe if you have more than one child they drag you out of your house and shoot you in the street

Of fucking course Sup Forumsmblr would be the place that supports a NWO.

look at how easy it is to trigger libshits

Mate I'm on my phone, get over yourself

*Most dictators retroactively justify murdering as in they murder people out of conviniemce and then come up with a reason why it was ok, they are also experts in using language as a weapon, have you ever seen a politician on TV refusing to answer a question and trying to get away with it or turning someone's question into an accusation? That's what they do when they kill people, you will see them on TV defending the fact that 50 million people die because of an oversight and the media will just nod and agree
Arguing for a one world government is arguing for absolute power for the 1%, the people so powerful they start wars and genocides out of conviniemce, do you think they will give a second thought about doing the same to you?

Because if I said that Trump is actually a Nazi who fucks baby fruitbats you would accept "figure it out yourself" as a legit response.

Remember that time when captian planet met hitler?
youtu.be/V0MVuWDc5RQ?t=14

So you're just lazy and want to be spoonfed the answers to your questions. Got it

It's because your a limp dicked cuck who dosn't appreciate what our forefathers fought for. Liberty, democracy and the American Way.

When the revolution happens, it will be guys like you who come crying for all the people who didn't give their weapons to the government to save them.

Having small families is not a bad idea though(in some countries).

>cuck
Back to your containment board retard.

There are so many people who shoudn't be allowed to have kids.

Thankfully all the liberals and feminists are filtering themselves out of the genepool.

No, I actually explained the burden of proof to you and why it's important. So you're actually the one too lazy to source your claims. By your logic anybody can say anything without proof and it's just as valid as anything else that's been sourced, studied, peer reviewed, etc.

The fact you don't see what an utter retard you are for suggesting such a thing is a credit to braindead conspiratards everywhere.

Eh, kids are fucking expensive. It's better to have one or two kids you can actually support and give a decent life than to just keep pumping out kids and consign them to a life of poverty.

Wealth doesn't create happiness.
Family businesses depend on the next generation to help and eventually succeed ownership.
Families with many children had most join the military and one join the priesthood, so poverty isn't really an issue so long as the children are self-sufficient as adults.
Having fewer children only places more pressure on them as they will have to work significantly harder to support their parents in their post-retirement years.

4LIFE!

>small families
>NWO propaganda
Only if you're one of the many boring and insecure people who thinks their self worth comes from how many spawns they can release on the world.

>small population
>attentive public due to an amicable number and is hesitant to start any outer or inner conflict

>large population
>more people for the state to leech off, muddled social/political factions, more careless use of resources, and a state confident in their numbers will be more willing to go to war

There's a reason why more modern and financially secure people either have small families or no families.

>its an "encouragement of small families = negative government manipulation" thread
Fuck off. Higher powers want large families because it means more people to tax, more easy votes, and more people dumb enough to go die in foreign lands for the sake of self-instigated military conflict.

Because just like rulers of old those people are totally disconnected from normal folks just like any elite. So they get stuck in ideological loops and dont understand basic concept- from religions hating each other to niggers being niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Juqm94sUV_E
Turner owned both

>So picture this: it's Venezuela, but EVERYWHERE

Your post implies that mentally unstable and depressed people aren't having plenty of kids. Plus, self-sufficiency has always been a problem for adults as well, not just their youth. Having kids doesn't dissolve economic trends nor does it stop cycles of corporate takeovers.
Also.
>Having fewer children only places more pressure on them as they will have to work significantly harder to support their parents in their post-retirement years.
Why do you think people want to support older generations instead of supporting future or present generations? This kind of selfish mindset is how Boomers created their own stigma.

Can we have air this in Africa and India?

Huh. That nuclear blast was pretty unimpressive

Imagine how incompetent your, probably American, government is. Now imagine how much more incompetent every other government is. Average all that out and you get a government much more incompetent than what the people of the affluent nations of the world are accustomed to. Now average out all those governments and average out the little people so much that they can't agree on anything and the only people who actually get anything done are the rich people paying off politicians.

I get there is a need to cooperate on a global scale to mitigate the threat of nuclear war or to cooperate on growing shared threats like the environment or the need to explore, exploit, and colonize space; which is why anyone talks about a world federal government in the first place. However there are just so many factors pulling us away from such a government. I really don't see it happening unless the powerful nations like the USA, Russia, and China get broken up.

People are fine with being told to cut their six pack rings before throwing them out or using fabric bags instead of plastic bags, but no one likes being told "don't fuck in the front hole".

It really is the best way to mitigate your environmental impact though. Flying greatly increases your carbon footprint to the point of simply not flying in your life making up for virtually anything you could ever do to help the environment, but not having kids blows all of that out of the water.

I like how it forms a mushroom cloud with no ground to reflect the shockwave upwards.

Once upon a time a regional prosecutor in one of the most logical and law abiding empires ever got pressured by an angry mob to allow a brutal execution of an innocent man and to release a terrorist.
Man are flawed and so are their political systems.

Well do you want to live in a world with 900,000,000 billion people and no space colonies?

Me and my boyfriend don't have frontholes though

everyone is trees

user, saying that liberals want to create and enforce a NWO headed by them is like pointing out that air is transparent. It's something easily visible to the naked eye.

Homosexuality is Green.

>Implying one needs to be a Christian to recognize the horrors of a OWG.

I wish collectivist cunts could get their wish and find out far too late that their so called utopia is in fact a dystopia.

This desu!!!

Thanks for pointing this out!

Overpopulation is a myth!

>saying cuck is Sup Forums now

cukk