What does Sup Forums think of big girls?

What does Sup Forums think of big girls?

Giantess thread?

from the thumnail i thought it said "sex me"

Thet give me a big boner.

for me?

What do giantesses do when they aren't rampaging and eating people?

I think 4 hours tops before somebody triggers the anti-vore fag and the topic goes poof.

They need to ban from comics.

Love em but not as much as Gail Simone does.

Why? They're great.

Depends. Sometimes they are nice and sexy, power is sexy.

But sometimes I just wish I could see a panel of some super powerful entity ripping them to shreds and making oceans with their blood.

Too many times they are seen as unstoppable and I hate that. Anyone has any comic or anything similar to Jack the Giant Slayer or something about murdering giants that isn't Shingeki No Boring? Cause I wanna see that.

The fuck is wrong with you?

It's a shit power that needs to die off.

I wanna see some giant heads roll. I wanna see a nuke turn them into dust. I wanna see them get fucked by a Gatling fire and their heads explode by bunker busters.

I wanna see the giant fall. Too many of them have them being overpowered. That is boring.

>shit power

hahaha no.

No, just sounds like you came here from /r9k/ and tortured cats as a child.

Yeah, yeah, we know. Land traces.

wtf die she die? i'm guessing no because i saw her get atomized in Rebirth

See that? They deserve to be destroyed. They hunt humans, eat them and torture them but to you that's fine.

The Incas tell an old tale of how in the beginning the giants used to rule the world. Then Inti, the Sun God of Civilization, inspired them to create nations and civilizations in order to fight giants. They hunted the giants one by one, until they were forced underground and then a great flood kill the last of them.

The Aztecs also have tales of them killing giants. I wanna see something similar happen to the giants of fiction.

In the comic book industry growing big just seems like super strength’s dumb brother
It’s always just where the big person Is fighting bugs or something
In my opinion there is a lot of missed potential in how the person with size powers can acknowledge that they become a bigger target and use that fact to their advantage vantage
Also like using the enivorment to their advantage as
>if I were hiding from a giant where would I go
And trap them in a place they think they would be safe from or something

Does she look dead?

That's just creators being stupid and uncreative. Oddly they actually try with characters who are advertised as shrinkers despite it often being a power that goes both ways.

>They hunt humans, eat them and torture them but to you that's fine.

Why wouldn't that be fine? They are big, we are not. They have the divine right to do what they want.

>They have the divine right to do what they want.

And said belief sent them down our feet. Where they die forever, crushed by the continental mantle. Long live those who bathed in giant blood!

You're weird.

Yeah, and you masturbate to snuff comics.

You're a giant, shitposting from mother Gaia's basement.

Reminder that Gigantic will never happen. Ever.

Fun until you realize you can't fuck them

I'm into it.

You don't fuck big girls. They fuck you.

source?

Good, because I dont get a boner from giant lolis and I don't want people to start hating on my fetish because of vocal minority of pedos who happen to share it with me.

klnking

Thnx

I think I want to fuck one and contribute my genetics to their race because holy shit is there any better exhibition of sexiness through raw power than a giantess

They are beings capable of terraform-level events through casual subconscious activities

They stomp the earth and create craters
They sweep an arm and level mountain ranges

I routinely masturbate to the idea of a several-hundred foot woman unconsciously making earthquakes just by walking

Will the flesh shred from my bone if they fart on me?

I mean, you don't really need to be able to fuck something for it to be fap material.

Now this is a man who knows whats up.

Confusedboner.exe

It does for normies. They can't comprehend the very concept of fapping to something you can't fuck.

If I were sexually attracted to a washer/dryer I don't think I'd dwell too much on the "can I fuck it" part. But if it's what got me off... Hey, I'd white knuckle jerk to it until I came buckets.

They just need a more adventurous imagination.
Or at least the delusion of a wizard being able to turn your penis to be 10 feet tall.

Can't forget this gem.

Not my fetish.

We can fix that, you know.

>if I were hiding from a giant where would I go

There is no hiding from a giant. You will be found.

Is she still evil? Man, I just want to see ONE giant that doesn't go full evil in DC.

This is her latest appearance.

She appeared briefly in a recent WW issue to job.

Someone with editing skills get on this.

Probably giantess things, the comic is kind of dumb because they have clothes, they have to get it from somewhere

What could giantess things possibly be? Do they have giant PS4s?

What games would they even play? Pic related?

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. /aco/ is two blocks down.

In cape comics, giantesses only ever get beat down by the heroes, usually in one or two pages. They're not unstoppable anywhere outside of fetish art.

This is why they're usually antagonists and usually don't show up very often - because writers can't or won't do anything interesting with them.

I think they're big for you

All I wanna do.
Is stick my dick into:

Hello from /tg/!

last one

need more like this. For wallpapers.

>tfw Kamala hardly ever grows anymore

>giantessfags

>giantessfags

It's a shame my Raven folder (with lots of giantess arts) is in my other computer which is currently a couple of towns away from me

Can anyone give me a source for this?