Playboy Playmate Charged with Body Shaming

Why are women such jealous pieces of shit, they're the only ones I see getting on this girl.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37882973

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/05/fat-shaming-is-good-science/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is old

but yea she completely screwed her career and reputation

it's not about body-shaming, it's about invasion of privacy. what if someone took a picture of you naked and posted it for thousands to see without your permission?

If that happened to me, no one would give a shit because I'm not a white female with extreme privilege.

What a whore. I am tired of seeing all these instagram model sluts shilled around here. They try so hard to make it clear they are "alpha" and that they are sophisticated and elite with amazing lives. Go die, all of you. Nobody is impressed by your promiscuity and social life and your stupid european perfumes and dresses and handbags.

>screwed her career and reputation

>model is paid to not be fat
>makes fun of fat people
>this is a problem
???. fat people shouldn't be fat. period. there is no excuse for being fat. none. you eat too much and it's your problem. your body is not in an extra-dimensional void that allows it to break the laws of conservation of energy, conservation of mass, and thermodynamics. if you don't eat too much, your body won't store too much. end of story.

also, stop drinking your calories and avoid HFCS you dumb fat fucks.

it is right to make funny of fat people but taking fotos from old grannies in a shower and showing it online, fucking disgusting cunt

> what if someone took a picture of you naked and posted it for thousands to see without your permission?

i would not care because i'm /fit/. besides, i already to this anyway. when i get horny i just blast naked pictures of myself to every currently-online girl on OKC (and i mean every single one that's not fat) and within the night i'm off to fuck one of them.

the naked human body is nothing to be ashamed of unless you let yourself get fat

There's a difference between making fun of fat people and taking a picture of a person naked in a location where photos aren't allowed to be taken and publishing it for others to see.

>the naked human body is nothing to be ashamed of unless you let yourself get fat
Bingo, women don't mind if their shit is out when they're lookng good, but when they get old, or fat, they wanna cover up all of a sudden.

cry more, fattie

coming rich from an amerifat

This. Your all fucking idiots.
Wait till you are in a vulnerable position and someone snaps a photo of your shriveled dick. Let's see how happy you are then.

>amerifat
try again

Interesting how the media is pushing the "jailed for body-shaming" narrative, with the obvious intention of creating a chilling effect.

No, she was charged for circulating a photo she took voyeuristically.

I'm very small and toned, I'm just respectful of other people's right to privacy. I'm not a fan of fatties either, but this crosses a line.

She wasn't charged with "body shaming" she was charged over "invasionh of privacy" which taking nude shots of someone in the showers definitely is.

From what I recall the person in question wasn't even particularly fat. She was just seventy-something and wrinkly/saggy, which is what happens when you're seventy-something.

They aren't saying that. They're referring to it as a body shaming image but they;re all reporting that the charge was invasion of privacy

It's an old woman you insipid little autist

>but this crosses a line.
nope. fat fucks should be shamed berated endlessly. health insurance premiums are rising because fat pieces of shit strain the healthcare system. not to mention the increased strain they cause to public transit, food service, etc.

fuck them and fuck you for defending them.

Dumb whore, who cares?

>who cares?
all the fats itt

The lady wasn't a fatty, just old.

There's literally nothing wrong with body shaming.

If you're a disgusting slob who doesn't exercise you should feel bad about it. Exercise and eating healthy is an objective good.

uncensored pic?

Naughty.

It's a fucking 70 year old granny you dumb fuck

Lmao, sounds like someone was forced to go to fat camp when they were young and now gets to unload their pent up rage from the old days

>ew an old woman in a private place
>Better post her nude body on social media next to my selfies haha
That's the real issue here. Why do women do shit like this?

Body shaming is a fucking crime now?

Nuke everything.

>body shaming

You mean taking naked photos of people without their permission? Imagine if a man had done this. Its voyeurism not "body shaming".

Surprisingly hard to find desu

no but violating privacy is

How fucking dumb are you? You can't take picture to fat or small people in bathrooms or locker rooms. Why the fuck are you such a stupid retard. It's about privacy and decency. Let someone take a photo while you get pegged in the ass.

No, she's been charged with invasion of privacy. Everything still needs nuking though.

i said fats and you came running

makes me think

>sounds like someone was forced to go to fat camp
wrong. i had the opposite "problem," which was being underweight due to my natural appetite being very low. guess what? now I have to overeat to maintain the muscle mass i gained from lifting, and i have to constantly eat until i feel sick, and have to eat when i'm not hungry. this is not pleasurable but it is something that i must to do maintain a healthy weight and to maintain my muscle mass. if only fatshits could do the same--modulate their eating habits for health.

i have absolutely no sympathy for fats.

>Let someone take a photo while you get pegged in the ass.
i would. i don't care because i'm not fat.

>He doesn't creep on wimmin

Invasion of privacy is wrong, but in my opinion body shaming is not. What's wrong with pointing out that someone is a lazy fat slob? Nothing! If more people did that there would be less lazy fat slobs.

And to those saying that you will be saggy and fat in your 70s, bollocks!

This lady is 80.

You're an ass. The gym I go to is near a retirement community, so there's a lot of flabby grandmas and grandpas that go. Once you get old enough, your health insurance actually will cover a gym membership as part of your plan in order to keep you healthier. Older people going to the gym aren't going to be hot and toned and sexy to look at, but they're healthier than if they sit at home all day and it's better for the healthcare system to encourage elderly people to be more active to reduce their health problems. Taking a picture of anybody in the shower without their knowledge or consent is disgusting, and you deciding that somebody deserves that because they aren't young and hot is stupid.

Whore got what she deserves, I don't see the issue.

cry more, fatass

Because she wasn't fat? What does that even mean? You were factually incorrect because you didn't bother to read the article. I give no shits about fatties because they ruined their own bodies. Old people can't really help getting old and saggy.

>people actually defending this dumbass cunt
There's a point where Sup Forums's contrarianism becomes stupid and we've just passed it.

>making fun of a 70 year old woman attempting to stay fit

Fucking whore should never be hired again.

People don't have an expectation of privacy out on the streets. Come to think of it - is creeping actually illegal? It shouldn't be, following that logic.

Wow so you're saying you have an extremely beneficial "problem" and you complain about it?
What a fucking pussy
No wonder you don't care getting pegged in the ass you beta faggot, it's because you like it

What? Look, there are clear and documented benefits to fat shaming! She did cross the line by photographing her nude, however, if we agree that fat shaming has a place in society then her heart was in the right place.

>TylerTheCreator.jpg

Well said, leafman

God damnit your so fucking stupid. This isn't a question about whether its wrong or right. It's about privacy and the expectation of privacy. It's the reason gawker got fucked. It's the reason you can't peep in people's windows and snap photos and share them online. It has nothing to do with the person's weight. It's about privacy you stupid fucking pos nigger.

WAIT WTF

Didn't we already go through this already? Have we went back in time or something because I'm pretty damn sure that this has been posted long before, I'm kinda scared right now because we've already been through this fucking topic!

cringe

It was a 70 year old woman, retard. But I guess you're right, it's her fault she was watching TV or whatever instead of running alongside Usain Bolt. Man she's pathetic isn't she?

Hey buddy, you're about two months fucking late with this.

Not sure if it is illegal, but if Anons keep posting it on GIF, I'm gonna keep fapping.

>there are clear and documented benefits to fat shaming!
Links to docs please

>
> your so fucking stupid.
Wew

>Wow so you're saying you have an extremely beneficial "problem" and you complain about it?
you must be a migrant with that reading comprehension

let me break it down to your level:
-I can modulate (change and control) my eating habits, even though they cause discomfort, in order to maintain a healthy weight
-Fatshits cannot accomplish this insurmountable (impossibly difficult) feat

post your skinnyfat dumpy body, sven. i'm waiting

>your so stupid
opinion discarded

But this wasn't fat shaming. It was an old and saggy lady, not a lardass. Plus, even if she was a fatty, you don't shame the ones actually at the gym trying to do something since at least they recognise the problem.
Although do help them out if they clearly don't klnow how to work out properly.

Privacy? In a locker room? Don't take your clothes off in front of other people if you don't want to be seen. Common fucking sense. If the bitch didn't want to be seen then she could've gone home and showered there.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/05/fat-shaming-is-good-science/

>roastie btfo
>Sup Forums siding with her

This board is dead

>Milo
Not an argument.

Consider suicide

She posted a picture of a fat old lady naked in a locker room, who is at the gym trying to be healthier.

Also, that savage is wearing clothing in a sauna.

If you can't see the difference between locker room privacy vs being nude in front of the entire planets population - you are more retarded than a zika baby

Just because you're changing in a designated changing area doesn't mean people haver the right to photo you and send it to others.

>when Sup Forums cringes

You know you're user right faggot?

I completely understood what you said, mr.insecuro, my English skills are probably superior to your bastardized, peasant speak version of English but that's irrelevant.
Fact of the matter is: Eating is not hard at all, you body doesn't even percieve it if you keep eating during the day, what probably happens is that since you're a skinny beta who likes to complain, you eat once or twice a day of "big boy" portions and say you're having a tough time eating.
Protip: it ain't hard

>there is no excuse for being fat. none.

Tell that to people who endure treatments with cortisone or corticosteroids.

>Eating is not hard at all
stopped here. confirmed dyel

Nice body, nice dubs, what kind of tattoo are you trying to hide to Sup Forums burgerbro ?

this board is hypocrisy embodied....but also satire

POINT COMPLETELY INVALIDATED

>bk2reddit

People on Sup Forums don't go outside to be photographed in awkward spots.
Especially a fucking gym..

I'll bet you this guy is one of those skinny twig like people, weak, feeble and a strong breeze could knock him over
You're as pathetic as lanky cunts who think being 6'4 is impressive when you're skinny as fuck or fat as fuck.

Consider suicide.

I knew you were a weaking, faggot.
Enjoy being a lanklet fagget with no gains, that says how tough and self controling he is for eating food on an international mongolian shadow puppet forum

Shit user, you left the time machine on!

opinions will be continuously discarded until you post your bodies

if not, fat and/or skinnyfat confirmed. have fun making excuses for yourselves

Only faggots shave their chests.

Unfortunately, his cites weren't great. One of them is about how having thin friends makes you thin and fat ones make you fat (mostly via groupthink), and the other just isn't clear from the abstract.

One thing I would say - we've been making fun of fat people as a society for ages now, and we have even more landwhales now than we did in say, 1950. Doesn't seem to me like it's working.

jelly fattie confirmed

> lives in America
> posts on Sup Forums
> probably 400lb pasty white man child land manatee
It's like when gays go gay bashing to try to prove they're not.
Shut your cake hole fat cunt

>Sup Forums showing a diversity of opinion, something people like to attack us for lacking and something that we staunchly deny.
>REEEEE IT'S NOT MY OPINION THOUGH!!!!
>DEAD BOARD

Ur a Fgt.

>Demands body shots
>Provides none of his own

Only a theory, and no proof behind it. Like I said in another post - we've been making fun of fatties for decades and their numbers keep swelling. For one reason or another fat shaming doesn't really seem to work.

>confirmed
okay buddy
have fun
"fat shaming"

you just embarrassed yourself. now post your pic

>no pic
opinion discarded
i already posted mine you blind bitch. at least you're not fat, though. i will discontinue discarding your opinion

So if someone sneaks around and takes nude pics of your mother or grandmother in a locker room, it's all kosher?

> milo
Kek

Although I am very fond of fat shaming normally because such a lack of discipline should always be shamed, fat shaming at a gym is nonsensical. The fatty is there to try to get rid of the fat so should be lauded.

Holy shit sauce on that image?

>I must go away now and think of why I was so evil

this dumb tweet made me laugh

Pasty

The fatty should neither be lauded or laughed at.
The fatty should be left the fuck alone to succeed or fail.

I stand by what I said earlier, I had skinnyfat people more than I do fat people. Nothing worse than an unfit weak cunt laughing at fat people.

we're still waiting on you to post yours