CTR IN FULL PANIC MODE

CTR is in full panic mode right now. They know that trump will win. Don't let them bring your faith to the God emperor Donald down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c
youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president/clintontrumpfavorability.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FOR THE EMPEROR

HAIL

People who weren't really planning on voting are now going to the polls hell or high water.

KEK is with you user, keep fighting the good fight.

TRUMP WILL WIN!

youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU

Where there is uncertainty, I shall bring light
Where there is doubt, I shall sow faith
Where there is shame, I shall point atonement
Where there is rage, I shall show its course
My word in the soul shall be as my bolter in the field.

YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR FEAR

>turkroach

the dubs of truth

PRAISE KEK

KEK IS TRULY ON OUR SIDE

Get out turk

Ahahahahaha faggots got btfo by the FBI
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek is with us in these dark days

>Comey not charging Hillary

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That won't change a thing desu. Trump will be your next president.

Spoilers everyone knew it was going to be a failure. This isn't going to hurt trumps chances.

They are lying with polls now saying Trump is down 2% to make it believable when they rig Hillary's election. Do not be fooled. We are many.

>This isn't going to hurt trumps chances.

says increasingly nervous man for the 20th time this year

Just wait untill the Weiner case blows on her face.

>They know that trump will win.
Electoral College: With Toss-Up States
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
>Clinton: 216
>Trump: 164
>Toss-Up: 158

Electoral College: Without Toss-Up States
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html
>Clinton: 297
>Trump: 241

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton (4-Way)
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
>RCP Average: Clinton +1.8
>Latest Poll: Clinton +5

Favorable Ratings
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president/clintontrumpfavorability.html
>Spread: Trump: -19.2
>Spread: Clinton: -13.8

B-BUT THOSE ARE POLLS BY JEWS OR DEMOCRATS OR THE OTHER BOOGEYMAN

>(((RCP)))

Thanks for correcting the record! $0.02 have been placed in your account.

How do you figure? Wont the MSM ram the message that shes clean down everyones throats the next day?

I believe the LA Times poll but I'm worried about them rigging it. Please someone soothe me.

lol try harder idiot

praise be

>DUBS

>RCP is Jewish and therefore not to be trusted!
>Trump loves the Jews, loves Israel and gave his children the Jews, therefore he is to be trusted!

>polls don't matter because they show Trump losing!

>any poll I dont like is rigged
>any poll I like is true

Try even more harder

$0.02 has been deposited into your account by infowars.com, thank you.

>muh cherry picked images matter more than the scientific polling!
What are you going to claim next? That you've seen more Trump yard signs and that means that Trump is going to win in a national landslide?

Or are you going to claim that Trump will win because Hillary is so evil and corrupt?
But Hillary isn't so evil and corrupt that she wouldn't steal the election?
lol

Hate to break it to you champ, but there's been roughly 5 Hillary rallies like this at best. She has to get Jay Z and Beyonce to come just to pull 1,000 less than Donald.

>Hate to break it to you champ, but there's been roughly 5 Hillary rallies like this at best. She has to get Jay Z and Beyonce to come just to pull 1,000 less than Donald.
And it's funny how you think that because of the attendance of rallies that means somehow that no one will vote for Hillary.

Or that Hillary won't just steal the election because she clearly has the FBI and DOJ in her pocket.

I mean...you have to rely on photoshopped images like that to back up your delusion that "trump will win"

I get it though. You're using anecdotal evidence so you can ignore the scientific evidence.

You're grasping at straws at this point.

You need to get over this delusion that you can make things better by voting. You will never be allowed to vote yourself freedom from the system that enslaves you.