Name a better crossover between video game and cartoon

name a better crossover between video game and cartoon

protip: you can't

LIVE TO WIN

*blocks your path*

There were a lot of inconsistencies in this episode, most for the sake of storytelling so they didn't bother me, but I always hated how they had four main characters and didn't make each a different race.

hot

you mean the worst crossover

>being this butthurt
Back to Sup Forums

Johnny' mon

>being a disgusting furfag
back to sucking dog dicks

based on a true history

it's the fucking Alliance, they are a fucking bunch of racist and only accept human looking races

What does that have to do with anything, dummy? They still could have had one the boys be a nelf and another be a gnome. This isn't rocket science.

This was the first episode of South Park I ever watched. My parents where hardcore South Park fans and never allowed me to watch it until I got into high school.

What the fuck are you talking about, autismo?

you have the autismo since your defending the most cancerous game to video games, now kindly fuck off

it's weird that despite otherwise being incredibly mediocre, that Johnny Test managed to have one of the only Pokemon parodies that had any actual resemblance to what it was parodying

>you have the autismo
>the autismo
>your
Wew, I knew Sup Forumstards were barely literate, but this is pushing it.

>No you
Go back to Sup Forums

>I'm still a furfag that suck dog dicks
Fixed.

Go play your shitty overwatch and lol faggot

It's the only one that cared enough to not only get the rights to legally use the actual game they wanted, but also tried to accurately represent said game, even if it was through parody.

> "That guy must be some kind of badass!"

> Cut to fat guy sitting at computer clicking mouse .

It's also the very last good episode of south park