HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

no

I'll post the official document.

FBI revolt incoming

How can he possibly do that to the children?

NYPD is gonna go forward on this one without the FBI.

>this could take months to review all 650,000 emails
>one week later
>lol didn't find anything

>it's an american saying "holy [x]" post

We all know the government is corrupt. This changes NOTHING,
#DrainTheSwamp

this is just the email thing...

There are other investigations about Clinton Foundation.

It's over

FBI/NYPD coup incoming, I can fucking feel it. KEK WILLS IT

based

also this has literally nothing to do with the Clinton Foundation case.

Ya but the media will PLASTER "Clintion not guilty" everywhere, regardless of that fact. Most americans don't know there's multiple investigations.

DON'T WORRY GUYS! THERE ARE LEAKS THAT LITERALLY WILL END HILLARY!! THEY WILL COME ANY MINUTE NOW!

None of which will matter if she wins Tuesday.

The moment she's 'in the clear' they'll begin systematically dismantling the entire investigation team.

does kek will it?

He's doing the children

Praise kek

thy will be done

>people on Sup Forums actually thought Conmey was on their side

checked

The only way for evil people to succeed is for good people to do nothing.

Guess which side Comey's on?

comey you fuck, still taking them chinese dildos and bribes i see. Those kids being trafficked are on his head. moloch will not save any of these fucks from a bullet, do your job.

Exactly, what the fuck did Sup Forums expect
Refocus on the Foundation

>yfw this comey letter was what the "remember,remember 5th of november" shit was about
>yfw this Comey decision was what the NYPD and FBI were waiting for

Kek truly does...

apology for poor english

when were you when hilary clinton prosecution case dies?

i was sat at home eating kfc when jamal ring

‘clinton is innocent’

‘no’

Honestly if I was his wife I'd divorce him immediately. He's done some shit, obviously.

Comey was appointed by Obama. The emails involve Obama as well. We should not be surprised by this.

His wife is the one who took hilldawg dosh.

it is clinton's LAST card. all it means is they are not reversing their decision on the OLD ruling. there will be new charges filed.

Kek willed this, BTFO drumpfkins

Do people not understand this is the July aND not the october?

pretty sure the 5th of november post was just some autistic larper.

btw it's the 6th of november.

This was so obviously coordinated. This 'victory' will now dominate the news cycle the day before the election, showing to the entire country how innocent she was all along. Surely just a coincidence.

>email review
Clinton Foundation is a separate case.

I know but I'm saying this decision could've been made yesterday and the circles in the FBI were waiting for it but it came a day late to the public.

comey can go get fucked. seriously, he should go to south africa and get raped by some hiv nigger.

DRUMPF BTFO

Question: I go to Comet Ping Pong all the time for pizza and shows. Should I attempt to locate the sex dungeon?

why are you so deluded all the time? if she is corrupted as much as you claims then nothing will happen becuase she wont let it happen. You all said that this will be end of her, many times. its not. i am not saying she is not crooked bitch and criminal and probably murderer too, but stop being deluded.

It's over

They're a disgraced, completely incredulous institution if they don't do the right thing now.

SATAN IS MORE POWERFUL THAN KEK

SATAN'S WILL SHALL BE DONE

Guys holy shit
ComeT Ping Pong
ComeY

FUckkkkkkkkkk

Dumb rebbit posters

Haha
Fuck Trump and fuck white people

i'll believe it when i see it
>NO
>BALLS

excuse you

It's over for Trump, holy shit. It's actually over.

Drumpf BTFO

>muh emails

kek

Yeah

I'm not even shilling here

But its over. Independants will believe she is innocent.

FBI played us.

Extremely sad day. Might kill myself.

anime poster

The investigation on the Clinton Foundation wasn't even mentioned in his letter.

This was the same investigation that she (like a true despot) got away with this summer. This is a bullshit effort to change opinion. Its a last ditch damage control to cover for a career criminal, so that she can impose global despotism on us all.

I told Sup Forums that the shills would come out in force. And the absolute cucks didn't believe me.

Sup Forums wasted months on this

Now we watch as the left will sudden love Comey again and Sup Forums and The_Donald will suddenly despise him.

>650000 emails reviewed in a week
>it took a year to review 30000
seems legit
but you guys do realize what this means right?
this basically confirms that they're rigging the election for Hillary
they wouldn't risk doing this otherwise
Comey will literally have ruined his carrier if Trump wins

Well, break out the keys to the gun-locker. CIVIL WAR NOW.

yaasss

Get used to us, kiddo, this is the new Sup Forums:)))

Will some rogue FBI agent suicide Comey?

It was foretold today would be dark; but all will be exposed in time.

We need to get ahold of those emails and post them everywhere on the net.

>Sup Forums wasted months on this

this has been the single greatest thing about this election, watching Sup Forums go full /x/ tinfoil on the dragon dildo

That was the first thing I thought of. They shot themselves in the foot saying they had such a massive amount of e-mails then trying to pretend they'd looked through everything in a week.

If the emails aren't a problem, they should release them without redaction. In other words, if they aren't classified, release them. But wait, they contain classified information.

Well that was short and to the point.

>650,000 emails
>691,200 seconds in 8 days

You do the math

>one week
>650,000 emails reviewed
>implying

What happened? I tell you what happened, the F.B.I. took control of the narrative from WikiLeaks.

Comey never had any intention of doing anything, all he was doing was putting WikiLeaks to the background, so he could take away the attention from the real exposé going on. Today has proven that Comey is working for Clinton, against WikiLeaks.

No biggie

Temp will win and serve her justice.

Underrated/10

fuck i guess KEK does will it.

told ya!

It's funny because the media WILL spin this as Hillary not being a criminal, they WILL push this across all forums including msm, Youtube, social media, everywhere as if she's clear of everything, totally innocent, and there's nothing Sup Forums can do. This is the last topic of the election, nothing else matters, it would take a nuclear bomb dropped to even make the mainstream. The next 48 hours will be dominated by this news.

If you're of a sound mind, you'd realize that the FBI likely found more instances of breaching national security, BUT because it wasn't INTENTIONAL, she gets off scot free. Due to this letter, we will all forget the 99% certainty at least 5 countries hacked her private email server, the voter and campaign fraud, everything for the next 48 hours.

And the country will swing hard to the left. It's just enough time for word to get around, and the momentum will fire strong into election day for Hillary. It's the one piece of good news (truly it's just removal of bad news, not good news) that will rev up Hillary supporters just in time for election. All we can hope for now is that normies forget to turn on their tv tomorrow night after work.

>He doesn't know about the ongoing Clinton Foundation investigation and inevitable indictment

wew lad

Time to pack it up boys, better start preparing to welcome Madame President Hillary Rodham Clinton Cleared Of All Charges.

Look, you get a batch of emails, then you use a query language to search the metadata for Clinton's email address.

The results are then saved into a subset of the 650,000.

The results with Clinton's email address are significantly smaller than the 650,000 figure.

>you decided that on your own
Fucking dumbass shill

T-there fast!

of course Satan is more powerful than one of this servants

>Sup Forums wasted months on this

>thinking it's over after the election. we only began to fight.

I was wondering if this KEK thing was real or just autism but today I believe.

I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message

Comey is corrupt.
His opinions are invalid.

Those goalposts won't going to move themselves, good to see you're doing your part.

HAHA HAHA HAHA

The investigation into the Clinton Foundation is still ongoing. This was about what she got away with in July. Most common people would have never gotten away with doing anything minor involving using the incorrect channels. Men have done months behind bars for making a phone call to their family on the wrong channel.

Unless she wins the presidency, she will be fucked because of the actions and collusion of the Clinton Foundation.

you're stupid. thinking shills even exist.
Say hello to another 4 years of democratic rule.

>implying

The last few days was Comey "taking care" of loose ends who would leak.

It's over

We want to win this election, but make no mistake. American nationalism is just taking its baby steps.

If we fail, it will only embolden our most radical and capable elements.

BS, now the lefty media is spinning a narrative that WikiLeaks is providing false information.

This is a coordinated attack against wikileaks between the MSM and the F.B.I.

Currupted is not used right in you sentence CTR
>A hard drive can be Currupted
>Hillary Clinton is just currupt
I see the liberal arts college was worth that 200k debit
. t college drop out