FUCK JEAN GREY!

Why isn't the Xmen doing something about this. Jean needs to go to Prison!

Other urls found in this thread:

literotica.com/s/archbaroness-vs-the-photo-shoot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish she and the Inhumans were labeled as villains. At least I would start to care about them.

Is this real because that's just plain evil?

Yes
This is why everyone jokes jean made bobby gay

Even more reasons Scott is better with Emma.

Some "heroes" who needs to be villains:

>Inhumans (the whole royal family and all their supporters)
>Jean Grey (without pheonix bullshit)
>Carol Danvers
>Black Panther (not fully but close to Dr. Doom)
>Whore

>>Whore

Name one thing she did that is bad.

>Black Panther (not fully but close to Dr. Doom)

Blame his people, he raise to be like that. Hell, half of his powers come from his people. He is frankly nicest of the pathners. If he was like his grandpas, he wouldn't even join the avengers.

>Inhumans were labeled as villains
I hate that this is how the Inhumans ended up.

>writers still don't know what to do with Mrs. Generic Character
>Fuck it, just make her act like the old Emma Frost

That is one kawaii uguu~~ Blackbolt.

Are there any comics showing off previous panthers?

>That ungodly face

Fuckin’ ew man.

And she is rewarded with her leading the young X-Men in Blue. Meanwhile Cyclops is still treated like shit and not allowed to lead any team (even Champions).

At this point, TykeClopes should just go back to space. He’d be better there then with teams that don’t respect him.

Jean needs to play the baddie, and it needs to be in a Marvel MAX What-If mini-series. I would actually pay a lot to read that, especially if they put a good writer and artist on it. Which means of course that we'd get Bendis and Erica Henderson instead. So never mind, I guess.

They are waiting for regular Logan to come back and shank the bitch when she goes crazy again.

There is his father/grandpa, who fought WW2 with captain america.

How is telepathy/mind control not the most overpowered shit?

I really can't see kid-Jean as anything other than a Villain in the making.

She has literally zero respect for other's privacy, freedom of choice of motherfucking sanctity of mind.

Like Carol and Scott, she is the victim of horrible writing. Why does Marvel want to shit all over their characters?

>Name one thing she did that is bad.
existing

I think her telepathy is (without Phoenix force) less powerful than Professor X & Emma

classic Jean without the Phoenix

>FUCK JEAN GREY!

You will never do this.

Wolverine is going to do this.

In the Marvel universe prisons are a mockery to justice, just look at the latest issue of Ultimate Spider-Man

>Her powers are nothing compared to my Martian talents
>I'll simply use my telepathing to-AAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHG!!!

I don't get it.
I can't think of any way of mispelling cuckold that would result in hanging.
Is this an edit?

This is actually terrifying when you really think about it.

does he still lose to someone holding a matchbox ?

Depends on how angry he is

It's strange that we're supposed to still see teen Jean as a "hero" while Emma as a "villain" despite the fact she knows exactly how to use her powers and how their might be repercussions.

suicide note

>>Fuck it, just make her act like the old Emma Frost
She needs to dress sluttier. But I would accept Emma being the heroic older character with Teen Jean being the villain.

I think the point is he hung himself because he realized he was a cuckold. She's reading his suicide note.

>what's for lunch?
Penis sandwich

literotica.com/s/archbaroness-vs-the-photo-shoot

That's the idea behind Psychia, a psychic superheroine pervert that constantly mind controls herself, heroes, and villains just to fulfill her own self-destructive fantasies. Only one story with her on literotica, but a whole bunch more on amazon.

Nah Jean's great, look here at how she helped this poor woman back to bed after her home mysteriously exploded

Original Jean is great. This Misplaced in Time Jean is a monster and should be treated as such

a cat with a gat! aaaaaaaaaaaa

I still say it should be canon, stupid or not.

Cause shell stop them and turn they gay as punishment.

There is also that scene were she made him gay.

You retard. Black bolt's wife, medusa, constantly cheats on him. The comic depicts a woman reading her husband's suicide note. He committed suicide because he realized his wife is cuckolding him, and the comic makes a joke that all she cares about is the fact that he misspelt her misdeeds. This implies that she is an airhead. You are literally less intelligent than a comic artist for Playboy.

Chokehold?

Because she literally uses her cunt for personal benefit.

Pantherwank is even more cancerous than Doomwank or Batwank.

Me too, no irony.
The way they made Bobby come out is plain awful and any self-respecting gay person should find it offensive. Jean should take the blame for that one.

How? At-least he is not destiny to be "batman". Or survive omega beams, become gods.

At least she knows what she is, can't say the same about the majority of Marvel characters.

She has never taken nigger cock tho, unlike Jean.

Got it. Makes sense. Thanks.
I didn't perceive that she had her hand around the note pinned to the hem of his coat.

You are a rather rude person.

kill all mutants.

So thats why he is a "manhunter"...

>Jean

They are racial terrorists, user. All of them. Jean just has the highest accident-count, what with her accidentaly'ing a couple of alien species.

Logan will be in Old Scott position in protecting Jean while the Phoenix once again coming to Earth. Ultimate Logan and Old Logan will try to kill Jean.

End with only one Logan.