Is it going to be open season on white women once they see their men cucked at the polls by hillary?

is it going to be open season on white women once they see their men cucked at the polls by hillary?

i get the feeling we're gonna see interracial relationships fucking SKYROCKET in the wake of white trash defeat

essentially white women will internally sense that whites are OVER WITH and will not be coming back, so they'll be jumping ship before it's too late

you whites should have really been a lot more subtle about things than this suicide charge you fucking idiots lol

it's cool though. i'm happy

Pretty much. The cucking of whites, which is already a horrific problem in their community, is gonna get even more extreme

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

>Dating white women

>lifelong

are you like one year old then you stupid white faggot?

your'e right. i have zero interest in dating them. just fucking them. lol

Whites are about to get shitted on in the greatest cultural backlash in American history

Looking forward to it tho. This board is gonna be hilarious to watch.

White women took a redpill finally. Also this:

Black guys
>Larger dicks
>Fun to be around
>Interesting conversation anytime you want
>Nicely dressed and groomed
>Crack jokes all the time
>Will take you places
>Broad social spectrum
>Know interesting people you will be introduced to
>Behave like real men
>Smile on their faces most of the time
>Can dance and cook
>Chills in the school

White guys
>Tiny dicks
>Socially awkward
>Quiet
>Inhibited socially
>Boring
>Prefer to stay home
>Hate to dance
>Sad faces
>Angsty
>Creepy
>Often have either anger or anxiety issues
>Shoots up the school

I hope it's open season on us. I carry, and have a nice little arsenal. Anyone attempting to hunt me will quickly be killed.

This. Thank you. Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Nice copy&paste.

nah you're hideous lol

Truth hurts?

We'll ship the jigaboos back to Africa long before this happens.

White women worship the mighty BBC.

>replying to a pasta meme
This thread is shit and you should feel bad for replying to stale pasta newfag.
KYS

So fukin mutch playa!

Lol good luck with that.

THIS

how's life in your goatfuck island

Asian whores are inferior.

You forgot
>aids
>criminality
>no job
>pump and dump deadbeat dad

You know there's ID here right?

>mfw Hillary will give me an aryan gf

Thanks Drumpf for turning white women away from all white bois!

>this what stupid white bois believe
Thank God white girls don't think like that. They only think about our BBC.

Ha. That's why I cast my lot in with the Asians. My seed will live on in the East.

Lil' white bois will never EVER be able to compete

This. Thank you.

It's not bad actually. White family and kids who look like me. Two graduate degrees, well above average income, 400sqm house, 2 cars, live 3 minutes from work and best of all....
NO NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

You're not even a good troll.

>Asian whores are inferior.

Haha no way, only if u're white trash.

Maybe you should leave your basement for once and meet a white girl. This is how you can prevent this. Whining on this board won't change anything.

This. Thank you. White girls just can't resist when they see that BBC.

>Implying we dont have alpha white men

This is your typical alpha male on pol.

Yes but there is no such thing as a black beta, when you're black you're either Alpha or omega. For most people the only two types of black men they see are the superstar athletes and musicians or the black homeless, criminals and thugs on the streets.

You are comparing black alphas to white betas. Go outside more.