Well Sup Forums, any plans to submit?

Not really user, I'm more of a Captain Marvel fan.

Did the new issue get storytimed?

No clue, check catalog or the archive.

Did they not get any fan letters?

Do they even have readers? How much is it pulling?

Is it as good as America?

February's issue #3 had little over 20k, it's been steadily dropping since then, September issue had about 12.5k

>Aren't I awesome, and smart and beautiful? XD

Why are all the Legacy replacements written like this?

Question is, can we get another jab at them that flies under the radar?

This is an OK book. Not my thing but good for people who like this sort of thing.

Unlike America which is shit for everybody but the writer.

Probably not, no one gives a fuck. It's not bad enough to get negative recognition but bad enough to get zero fans outside of tumblr.
Write that you're a young, teen, aspiring female archer dreaming about attending Paris 2024 Summer Olympics and you were extatic when you realized that there's a female Hawkeye. Ask them to wish you luck in your training at the end of the letter. They'll be chuffed about publishing it and you'll probably be able to sneak in a jab or two. Just don't sign it C.O. or anything similar, they'll be vary after America. You can subtly dogwhistle by e.g. making first letters of sentences spell something funny/offensive.

But shes making out with Clint in the cover. Thats why I asked

Why is she so fucking cute? Should I read it for waifu reasons?

Sup Forums? Who is Sup Forums? This is C.O.

I want to fucc a kate bishop

Probably asking for fan letters because it's on the bubble.

The plots aren't very interesting but there's nothing annoying in it and lots of cute. If you just want to waifu you could do a lot worse.

T. Homeless guy

I've seen how Sup Forums shows it's love. This can only enc in tears. And possibly bottles of urine or semen.

I’ll get the trades, this is an enjoyable book, way better than the average marvel book

Madam Masque has been posing as her for a while iirc

I like the issue she got raped by that guy in the park.

sam isn't

>I've seen how Sup Forums shows it's love. This can only enc in tears. And possibly bottles of urine
You can't blame Sup Forums for /lit/ mentally destroying that innocent youtuber.

Sam is cancelled.

it was a mercy kill

God, I remembered that.

The board said /lit/. The behavior said /r9k/.

It wasn't rape, it was sexual assault. Learn the difference

What were the details again?
I was certain it was rape.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if Marvel retconned it for the sake of not despoiling one of their strong independent female 'I'm just as good as the original' characters.

I apologize C.O.-sama

Sam is fine but there was too much butthurtness over Rich being ignored, whatever little of the Nova mythos there was being fucked with, Bendis shitting on Rich, and other stuff that people did not take to his character.

Had they taken the Blue Beetle approach people might have liked him.

That said he's stuck in Champions hell so he already has the worst fate.

>Sup Forums will storytime America but not Hawkeye

That's pretty damn bad

America is only storytimed for pain. Storytimes are either for series that people love or people hate with all their being.

It's not really an offensive book that deserves being mocked like America.

I read the first trade recently, it just kind of exists. Nice covers though.

Robbie too. Though calling him a replacement is stretching.

Again, Robbie too.

Go and proclaim your love for Mania instead! We can still save her, guys!

Fuck me, I still remember that. Truly /lit/'s lowest moment.

It covers all the same bases as any other numarvel book. Sassy, independant woman who don’t need no man does new thing in new location, and goes on totally random and quirky adventures with zero stakes. Throw in some brown people with blue or pink hair. Add some gays. Mix thoroughly.

The only difference is that Kate’s book never goes out of its way to insult readers or be controversial in any way. Kate is content simply festering in social justice progressivism.

It's not out, at least it was never in the win thread.

I think he'll be on jason aaron's avenger roster