Brit/pol/ - Brexit and Trump Cancelled, What An Anti Climax Year edition

Sorry lads I know it's burger related but it's breaking news

>"No Criminality Found In Clinton Emails" - FBI
bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37892138

>latest Hitchens
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/11/peter-hitchens-forget-the-eu-vote-all-britain-really-needs-is-patriotic-leaders.html

>Theresa: Why I will not allow the British people’s vote for Brexit to be sabotaged
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/05/why-i-will-not-allow-the-british-peoples-vote-for-brexit-to-be-s/

>The people have made their democratic decision and a principle is at stake, Theresa May tells Brexit critics as she vows to battle courts
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/05/the-people-have-made-their-democratic-decision-and-a-principle-i/

>'What part of LEAVE don't you understand?' Farage DESTROYS Brexit court ruling campaigner
express.co.uk/news/uk/729253/Nigel-Farage-Gina-Miller-Brexit-High-Court-EU

>Jeremy Corbyn forced to clarify Labour will not block the triggering of Article 50
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/labour-will-block-article-50-unless-theresa-may-agrees-to-jeremy/

>Colombia president welcomes Brexit trade prospect
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37886179

>Jeremy Hunt: forcing May to reveal Brexit plan would damage economy
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/06/gina-miller-brexit-ruling-prevents-uk-from-being-a-tin-pot-dicatorship

>Richmond Park by-election: when is it and who is Zac Goldsmith up against?
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/richmond-park-by-election-when-is-it-and-who-is-zac-goldsmith-up/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tyZ22qMRYo0
lbc.co.uk/radio/special-shows/lbc-debates/ukip-leadership-debate-live-on-lbc/
youtube.com/watch?v=19fcN3VaXs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Planet Earth II is on iPlayer lads. About to get /comfy/.

Who /moneyonTrump/ here

Yanks better not blow this

Does anybody know how I can get paid £595 every day without a job in the UK?

bonnie tyler

Can a vampire use a laptop's touchpad?

Fresh Jahans discussing Guy Fawkes night

youtu.be/tyZ22qMRYo0

Trump seems to now be polling in the same realm as Leave was polling against Remain.
I.e. Trump is going to win.

OUT
OUT
OUT

no

potato

niggers

allowed

That's good. The Hill shills are in overdrive on here.

>Petey H whining about lack of patriotism in politics, whilst sat back in his comfiest armchair refusing to get involved
Would be nice if he actually offered ideas or solutions once in a while

Just about finished an oil painting of my dad holding a cat, give me criticism.

Yes. Anything electrically conductive can.

The photo makes it look worse than it is.

I don't see why not. Face recognition software would be a no go though.

That's not awful but the skin has next to no depth in it.

Also I would suggest you do some studies on hands.

OUR TRUE ALLY IS GERMANY

RESTORE THE ANGLO PRUSSIAN ALLIANCE

Yes, why does it have to be £595

>god damn anti-patriots
>lol just leave while u can, dead country t.b.h

t. yktd

At heart Hitchens is no different from the most vapid twatter-lurking celebrity. He exists to beg for attention and nothing else.

lbc.co.uk/radio/special-shows/lbc-debates/ukip-leadership-debate-live-on-lbc/

You guys watched this?

He's got 6 fingers on his hand.

It's really good mate

Because I want UK billionaires to hate me also.

yeah the hands are a bit shit, need to make it clear on the one on the left in the picture the uppermost digit is an extended thumb by making the nail clearer.

youtube.com/watch?v=19fcN3VaXs4

its over guys, admit it he won't win

fuck

>Trump seems to now be polling in the same realm as Leave was polling against Remain.
I.e. Trump is going to win.

Except because of America's pants-on-head retarded electoral college system, individual votes literally don't matter. Only states.

Really it's 100% shitposting. I hate Hillary and I'm constantly winding yanks up by correcting the record. If they're going to shit up the board for over a year with this shit, I'm going to fuck with them a little bit.

>tfw Europe was only truly great when Anglos and Krauts teamed up to BTFO the Frogs

What about beauticians and dentists?

So you want to earn well over £200k per year without actually having a job?

I might just join Revcontent to increase user engagement and

Thought it was a photograph from the thumbnail.
Edges look a bit middle-schooler tier and the hand looks fucked up. Rest is good.
Also I'm no Cat tail expert but it also looks kinda weird.

Not bad.

He looks like he has jaundice though, too much yellow on his arms.

lads what's the protocol for when trump loses, do we console to amerilards are banter them?

Obviously the second one.

>being nice to Ameritards

>Brexit canceled
Excuse me, what? You mean that thing earlier was not just empty rhetoric but they are trying to throw the decision out entirely?

What is going to happen now?

We roast the cunts.

But I have a weird sense he's going to win.

just ignore it and pretend he won
it's like withholding "i told you so"
the ultimate banter

If the vote doesn't pass the commons (it should), then there will be a general election.

They're all LARPfags from Reddit that came here through The Donald

This is true

I think Trump might have it because he'll get the turnout. Illegals, blacks, and young people don't vote

Thanks. Yeah the edges will be cleaned up, like I said it's not finished but I'm pretty near the end.

Thanks. Could be the camera not reproducing the colour well but yes the arms do need a bit of work.

>Brits
>Capable of resisting banter

M8. We couldn't hold back if we tried.

You better crack some skulls wide open if your goverment actually screws you that raw...

>"No Criminality Found In Clinton Emails" - FBI
FUCK OFF WITH AMERICAN NEWS REEEEE

Shouldn't need to come to that. If Labour block it, they will be slaughtered in a general election, which is why I almost want it to happen. Then it's full steam ahead hard Brexit.

Ignant Americlap here.
Are they really cancelling Brexit? What is the sentiment among you peeps across the pond? I'm saddened by this...

Powell had a good reason to mistrust Americans, but I don't our enemy comes from outside any more, and Trump would be a powerful ally

not cancelled, but has to go through a parliamentary vote, due to some smug wog from south america and her hedge fund kike of a husband

Over 10% of posts ITT are burger posts thanks to you posting American news in the OP, OP.

Stop it.

BUT BELIEVE YOU ME

>Trump
>Powerful
Nah, his own party will cuck him in every possible way if he wins.

It's not cancelled, Parliament just has to vote it's approval which they will.

Not really Nate silver has him at around 30% chance of winning, not 3%.

Look at it this way. A few years back, people rioted in the streets nationwide out of sheer boredom. Imagine what'll happen when these same people now have an actual reason to be pissed off when they're flat out told that their opinion doesn't matter and they voted wrong.

Fuck that.

Why should we need a GE just because those treasonous shits won't do as they've been told?

Hang 'em!

You should see what happens if you reference our system of weights and measure in the OP.

Nothings been cancelled, the ruling has little to do with Brexit and is more about where Royal Prerogative ends and Parliamentary Sovereignty begins.

The case still needs to go through the Supreme court, but even if they do come to the same decision MPs will more than likely pass Brexit.

picrelated is English royalty

I'll keep you bongs in my thoughts. I hope it goes well for you.

Looks like those pics they show of criminals I court. I don't know if this should be a compliment or not but there you go.

I'll fire off a few shots but honestly I'll be too depressed to enjoy it much.

She's got nipples like tunnocks teacakes desu

>Koksal baba
Fuck off m8

Likewise lad, because if Trump loses you'll never live it down.

Be real lads, that Daily Mail front page was disgusting.

niga your dad is steve jobs. And he's dead.

Lad, on polling day (and before even), all the foreigners were bullying us and laughing at us. There was some support, but it was completely overwhelmed. Of course it was mostly Americans.

If they lose on Tuesday, there is a price to pay. Especially after all their posturing and arrogance we've had to put up with for the past year. Remember, they came up with the idea of having our flags changed to EU flags if we voted to Remain.

Banter must be dealt, Banter knows no boundaries, Banter knows no mercy.

Convince me that non-Americans shouldn't be upset about Trump losing.

>t. remaincuck.

Me, but I don't care about the money. Trump is love, Trump is life.

Can't, but I do know that we can banter away the pain at the yanks expense.

They're probably nipple pasties user.

HANG ON A MINUTE

nah 65p is reasonable

Not a remain cuck, just a sane Exit Supporter disgusted by that rags cuntish behaviour.

Lads, serious question.

What do you think the reaction will be if Brexit doesn't come to fruition?

Will there be civil unrest as Nigel is implying? A lot of the Brexit voter base are old and I can hardly see them marching upon parliament throwing bottles.

Not likely as long as people are comfortable and have their distractions.

Yeah they were a set of vicious cunts in the run-up to the referendum, but I think it's our role as Englishmen to have some restraint and offer support if our dumbest, most arrogant friend gets royally bummed this week.

>BBC

i'll skip it lad considering the source...

>Storm Parliament at PMQs
>Remove Speaker
>Put forward a50 motion
>In favour say 'aye', against say 'nay'
>Ayes have it

Job done

Nobody will do anything, we'll sperg out on here and older people will sperg out on the comments section of the mail. The EU is dying anyway so we win in the end whatever happens but it's laughable to think we'll ever uncuck ourselves by force.

>posting le epic times cartoon
Nah you're a cuck.

Reporting in, mostly on state betting so less risk. As long as the results are close I'll secure some dosh.

I am taking names, lad.

I imagine most yobs and rioting types voted Brexit. It's only the peaceful protesting faggots that voted remain.

Any excuse to have a bit of a fuckin' dust up, ey?

>civil unrest
There will be complaining, sure.

The fact that most people seem okay with the fact that there are ongoing paki rape gangs who solely target underrage white girls, and are being protected by the Police/Councils, tells me that nothing will come of it.

At least Nigel will come back properly though.

I have to work nights mon-wed, I wanted to stay up 52 hours straight and listen to the infowars special. Well jel of all the NEETs right now.

Given that a bunch of Poles got murdered after leave WON. I wouldn't be so sure.

Fucking edgy Sup Forums cunts can't enjoy shit except 7 hour long paranoia induced YouTube conspiracy documentaries.

>le ebin use of le epic strawman
Kill yourself faggot. Only good Christians are allowed in this general.

BBC is comfy as fuck when it isn't trying to brainwash you