The Mexican peso just soared after the FBI cleared Clinton

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

businessinsider.com/mexican-peso-market-update-new-clinton-emails-2016-11

lmao trumpcucks on suicide watch

I like how one man who just shitposts on Twitter at 3am can make an entire country his bitch

>I like how one man who just shitposts on Twitter at 3am can make an entire country his bitch

I like how that same man will be getting schlonged by Hillary on Tuesday :^)

>chicano economy
tienes que regresar

Damn so it's gonna cost $25 to fuck a Mexican loli instead of $15

tienes que regresar

im already here dumb burger

How's that FBI thing working out for you Trumpcucks? :^)

(i know, im just trying to create a meme chain to derail)

>Comey reopens investigation
>RESIGN! THIS IS TERRIBLE! HE'S WORKING FOR THE RUSSIANS!
>doesn't change initial ruling
>HA! SUCK ON IT!

Hmmmmm

Isn't this just the futures?

I don't trust the stock market, especially with QE

And just right before black friday.

Great news honestly.

I hope you've ordered your MAGA chastity cage :^)

retard thats the 2 for one deal.

The damage has been done. Clinton won't even talk about it now, even if it is positive.

That's pretty stupid, because they never mentioned anything about the Clinton Foundation.

And that's where all the money and leverage are tied up.

>Clinton won't even talk about it now

She doesn't have to, it will be all over the Mainstream media, unlike the Podesta wikileaks releases :^)

Legal spic, I'd vote trump if I could vote. I don't fucking get the peso thing. Family back home doesn't want trump to win cause it'll fuck their shit over economically at home, but I don't fucking get the connection? can someone please explain? It's gotta be something to do with trade and the agreements right?

God, she's alpha af :^)

>Legal spic

why would you refer to yourself that way?

>yfw Trump ends up winning and the peso crashes

>he doesn't realize the Clinton Foundation investigation is still ongoing
Besides, undermining Comey is going to be easy. Liberals don't want to seem like hypocrites. Making them question the results will be easy.

>Comey find no fault back in summer
>THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED
>Comey re-opens investigation
>What a great man.Truly respect him. Takes a lot of guts!

t. Drump tears

Because he's a white guy LARPing as a Mexican

lmao

If I say I'm mexican I'll just get replies telling me to to go back, and I'll never get my question answered meaningfully.

It's funny because the media WILL spin this as Hillary not being a criminal, they WILL push this across all forums including msm, Youtube, social media, everywhere as if she's clear of everything, totally innocent, and there's nothing Sup Forums can do. This is the last topic of the election, nothing else matters, it would take a nuclear bomb dropped to even make the mainstream. The next 48 hours will be dominated by this news.

If you're of a sound mind, you'd realize that the FBI likely found more instances of breaching national security, BUT because it wasn't INTENTIONAL, she gets off scot free. Due to this letter, we will all forget the 99% certainty at least 5 countries hacked her private email server, the voter and campaign fraud, everything for the next 48 hours.

And the country will swing hard to the left. It's just enough time for word to get around, and the momentum will fire strong into election day for Hillary. It's the one piece of good news (truly it's just removal of bad news, not good news) that will rev up Hillary supporters just in time for election.

All we can hope for now is that normies forget to turn on their tv tomorrow night after work.

You don't actually plan on going right?

If Cunton wins it's going to be chaos

It would be good for her to inform her base though, especially if she has the youth out only because of concerts.

Gotta buy a medieval armor before it i guess.
I must make my way trough walmart for christmas gifts for my family.

>Walmart

naco

The wall will be built, Mexico will pay for it, probably by cutting aid.

All the jobs in Mexico will come back with NAFTA repealed and taxes on companies that outsource.

Also more fees for sending money out of the US.

GETTING THAT 4K TV FOR MY XBOX SCORPIO NEXT YEAR LADS

That was pretty original

And Hillary only needed the entirety of the mass media and the current president to shill for her :^).

Don't forget the 70 nobel prize winners :^)

And her husband and Elizabeth Warren and Sanders and Cuban and Warren Buffect and Jay-Z and Beyonce and Katy Perry and dozens of other celebrities.

Good position for a buy before the correction tomorrow.

Might as well profit off of the stupid money :)