THIS ACTUALLY HELPS TRUMP

Trump voters are even more intensified to vote. Nobody believes the system/govt. anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton-5596.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_out_the_vote
mediaite.com/online/limbaugh-fbi-rekindled-email-investigation-just-to-distract-attention-from-wikileaks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LET'S NOT FORGET

I fucking hope so. I really hope trumps going to win but if Hillary does I'm going to quit what I'm doing and start revolution if that's just me looking insane on a street corner or me getting shot so be it.

This also I bet many potential leakers will be considering leaking now

People who said "I would really like to vote Clinton, but I can't while she is under investigation." now will again be with clear conscience to vote the witch in.

Trump will lose by a lot.

Gotta vote to serve justice

AND THIS GUY PREDICTED THIS EARLY ON. HE HAS A GOOD KNACK

DAHNALD, THE LEAKS!!! I AM HEADED TO THE INTERNET RIGHT AWAY TO RELEASE THEM.

k achmed

God bless Complyin' Ted!

At the very least this election has really shown me how fucked things are. Like the media, I always figured they leaned left but holy fuck never realized it was that bad. I'm kinda young and this whole thing was an eye opener.

Has he been right about anything consequential?

it will only energize the base of voters that were already definitely voting for him. for any undecided voters, it helps clinton

thanks pepe's anus

W-WHERE DID HE GO?!

Ron Paul's campaign did it for me, a few years later and I started waking up with the desire to gas the kikes every morning.

I didn't ask for this.

lol @ those mental gymnastics. As if diehard Trump faggots weren't going to go vote anyways.

Check

Yeah yeah, keep believing while you knit Nike shoes together. the opinion flipped stupidly fast when Clinton was declared under investigation again. Now it will flip back just as fast.

That's how I interpreted this as well.

If we remember that "the FBI is intensely anti-Hillary", they very likely had a discussion and decided to say "everything's clear, Hillary's okay!" which will in turn further convince Trump supporters and independents to not believe everything they hear / not believe in their government. They'll all be going out to vote.

>ACTUALLY THIS IS GOOD FOR TRUMP
Oh boy, same line Bitcoin and the Bernouts used

>TH-THIS ONLY HELPS US

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

god Tuesday is going to be great

Remember how Jo Cux stopped brexit?

Anyone taking bets on FBI/NYPD leaks tomorrow?

>>"2:52am - 7 Nov 2016"
Okay

hehe

Obviously when things don't go my way, it is because the system is corrupt. When things do go my way, it is not corrupt.

Nice try shillfag.

user I...

It'll be depressing for me - Clinton is evil. But Trump voters are Bernouts now. Just simple fact.

DAHNALD, I'M IN THE INTERNET REALM. I AM LEAKING THE EMAILS AS WE SPEAK. A SMUG FROG IS GUIDING THE WAY.

Thanks Bangles

F-fast!

It has always been about the foundation.

Life long Ind Party supporter will now be voting Trump instead of Jill Stein because of this bullshit and the wikileaks revelations.

That's the Bangladeshi time when he tweeted it.

This stay mad and Vote Nov 8. We are the jury!

Bang Ladies

God so many low energy cucks

Exactly. Voters are now enraged that Hillary escapes justice because the system is rigged.
Should have let and independent prosecutor and a grand jury decide.

Why are Americans feeling demoralized over this? You people are retarded

God bless you man.

Triple 77s

I think the cognitive dissonance is way too thick, i mean there are unironic headlines like,

>No criminality found says FBI

That is the complete opposite of reality. There was criminality in the first, year long, investigation. Comey admitted she broke the law but b/c she didn't "intend" to break the law "no one would prosecute her". Which means AG Lorretta Lynch wouldn't prosecute her.

but then wikileaks dropped a number of bombshells showing that she knew exactly what she was doing and that it was illegal. her entire staff knew it was illegal the minute it came out. Cheryl Mills didn't want her to run for President because of the email scandal. She emails Colin Powell asking how to get away with skirting the official devices. She absolutely knew which destroys the "intent" angle.

LARPfag

these are the voters who weren't on the fence anyway

what are they going to do, vote for trump twice now?

bamp

Poor mitchell, he's face down in the koolaid

Nice 7s

And so much this. I was worried next two days would be boring. My shitposting is going over 9000.

Stay on the sidelines jeb heads. Let the pros handle this

Well I guess since we are a lawless society I can do whatever the fuck I want from this point forward. Cool.

Obama has called the 50 million illegals in this country to vote for Hillary. We simply can't overcome that amount of fraud. It's over boys.

VICTORY WILL BE BIGGER

WE ARE GOING TO WIN OVER

THE MEDIA
THE FORTUNE 100
THE JUSTICE SYSTEM
Rosie O'Donnell

What more do you want, faggots?

Bill Mitchell is a cheerleader but he has been a consistent cheerleader.

But folks, did you not see Trump's final ad? Do you not understand it?

The only person that can end this corruption is YOU. On November 8th. It's on us.

I seriously thought the 'it's a long-medium' game by Comey predictions - which expected him to ONCE AGAIN refuse to apply the law to the Clintons - to be conspiracy theories but fuck me he's done it again and perfectly on time.

This+ the Brexit Bullshit?

This is it lads, fucking violent insurrection. The Cathedral no longer feels the need to even hide it's designs. No enemies to the right.

After Nov 8, Kill kill kill.

Wew. Nice trips.

I am hyped as hell now.

people call him an idiot but he's very astute

> Bill Mit-Shill

that guy is retarded. this doesn't help Trump at all.

youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8

Go away, dude.

Violence is what Soros wants.

We will win this on election day. And if they try to steal ti on election day, we will win in court.

>Complyin' Ted

bruh

Hillary isn't under investigation.

Violence is what Soros wants. Don't give it to him.

Win on election day, and in court if need be.

Trips don't lie!

Congrats on your wall, dude, it works wonders

By the hand of Kek, we will, all of us. This isn't over yet, we still have a good chance of Trump winning on Tuesday.

This is op

VIOLENCE IS THEIR PLAN DO NOT ATTACK, STAND DOWN

Why not? Obama says illegals should vote, I don't see why I shouldn't vote at 10 different polling places. It's 2016 bro, laws no longer matter.

CGI is ergo Killary is under ongoing investigation. And The foundation is the big one.

>Jo Cox died for nothing

h-holy shit Hillary BTFO

>FBI BTFO Trump
>This.. this will totally help Trump g.. guys!

You DRUMPFAGS are so delusional

This is the final nail in the coffin that is Trump's campaign

We all knew this was coming the moment the DOJ appointed Kadzik to "oversee" the investigation.

>Trumpers

That's the problem: the hardcore Trump base is not large enough to win him the election -- even at 100% turnout.

The laws absolutely matter. Why stoop to their level?
That's a slippery slope. If we went down that road, we might wind up not so different from them.

What is GOTV?

Uh huh..
>Trump +2 in NH in RCP agv
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton-5596.html

GET OUT THE VOTE

Get out the vote

Get Out The Vote
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_out_the_vote

I've voted 32 times for Trump. I just drove from Houston Texas to Northern California and my wife and I both voted at every polling facility we came across along the way.

Delete this! The Clinton Foundation being under criminal investigation is just a rumor from traitor leakers that should be hanged. It's a Russian spy hack trick don't believe it and delete these Twitter's immediately or face lawsuits.

Oh lel. I thought it was a republican TV channel or something.

Because not stooping to their level is getting us fucked repeatedly. If they don't follow the law and there are no consequences, why should we? If they want a lawless society, I say we fucking show them one.

Not to blackpill you guys but the same thing could happen to that investigation.

MAYBE HE MEANT GTA5

Play the game or get left behind when they rewrite the rules.

Rush limbaugh cut through the bullshit too
mediaite.com/online/limbaugh-fbi-rekindled-email-investigation-just-to-distract-attention-from-wikileaks/

OP isn't a complete faggot. Watching Twitter, it seems like a lot of borderline normies don't accept that she's 100% innocent, which immediately means their justice system is a shitshow. It might entice the ones with some level of reading comprehension. And some Catholic Churches have been putting the message about that voting democrat is akin to "mortal sin", so she's lost the god botherer crowd.

Dahnald!! May justice be done, though the heavens fall.

>King Nigger is campaigning on tax-payers money,
>King Nigger illegals to vote
>dead people voting democrats
>nobody give a shit.
Go and vote as many times you can.

>OP's face when

That's what I was thinking when the news broke. Either way, I can't really blame Comey for not recommending an indictment. Because, if he did, no matter what the investigation was about - the Clinton Foundation, emails, whatever - the DOJ would've chosen not to charge her with anything. If the FBI really had dirt on the Clintons, it wouldn't make any sense to release it to a Democrat controlled DOJ.

I think Comey teased an indictment recommendation on the email scandal throughout the election season to help Trump, and reopened the investigation to damage Clinton as much as possible before election day, and then closed a couple of days before to keep from being suicided.

Why waste your time voting in California?

They play Counter Strike?

I know the major cities control the vote here but a LOT of the farmland and northern counties are red and if I can help them out in any way I will.

Bring your delegates too, Ted! We need all of them.

The democrats have been working to undermine lay support for Catholic doctrine, in hopes of getting the Church to reform. Podesta e-mails have shown that.