Why is Walmart so awful?

Why is Walmart so awful?
Every time I go to walmart I just feel hopeless

It's the pure incarnation of capitalism and consumerism

Because even though the price is right everything in there is cheap garbage that will only be dead weight in your life.

Just don't go there. Buy things that are actually good and valuable.

If you're like me, it's because it's full of niggers and spics. They make it utter trash

White trash is undeniably worse and far more common.
For every actual nigger I see, there are whole families of trailer trash who didn't bother to dress let alone shower before they went out.

I love walmart, up here it's clean, I go for food and essentiels

maybe I get a different perspective after it replaced our absolute shit tier zellers'

I know, for some reason, when i was a kid i loved walmart, it had cheap clothes (my fathers give me money to buy clothes) toys, vidya,and trading cards. I know it wasnt Toys r us, but there were one walmart in almost any place in the USA, and they close late, so i loved to be in one.

Now as an adult i think is one of the worst places to be. Everything is cheaply made, and there is no magic in going into the vidya section anymore. And the people...

I think the red pill of being an adult is taking effect.

I can't exactly pinpoint it, I prefer going to Target tbqh

I only ever go to Walmart to feel better about myself.

>posts from a machine built by capitalism

>undeniably worse and far more common.
More common, sure. Worse, nah. Trailer park trash is shifty, but they keep to themselves mostly. Niggers will cause trouble more frequently

What was the name for those people who go to Walmart as basically nature watchers?

>everything in there is cheap garbage that will only be dead weight in your life.

How is that different from any other store?

he didn't say he opposed it

>everything in there is cheap garbage that will only be dead weight in your life.

That's why I buy antiques. Back in the day that shit was built to last.

Technology is not a product of capitalism.

I run a store in a low income neighborhood.
To get a nigger to leave, you only need to threaten to call the cops.
White people stick around until the cop shows up to tell them, to their surprise, they're breaking the law.

TL;DR: Niggers know they're nigging. Trailer trash is oblivious to everything outside of meth and sister fuckin'

It could be said of every retail store.

K-Mart and Sears are worse though, no one goes to either.

>any other store
Have you legitimately never been in a store selling valuable high quality goods? That's too bad.

Is capitalism a product of technology?

All others stores like Wal-Mart are crap too

Its the epitome of the USA s 99%

the one in salt lake city is pretty bad.

dozens of homeless panhandle in the parking lot. they basically camp there.

the $8/hr third-party security guards (securitas) don't give a single fuck about anything. i see them try to slink away and hide at the first sign of trouble.

the inside is filthy. the floors are never cleaned. trash is never picked up.

then there's the clientele sharting everywhere.

but it's all worth it for the good ammo deals.

I hate going to that store because everything about Walmart feels depressing. From the workers to the customers.

Walmart is like in between Dollarama and provigo/Costco. Cheap but a lot of stuff, I haven't been to one in years tho

oh wow you pay too much for glassware and other household shit

faggot

>capitalism
>China

It looks like capitalism on the surface but the state still has fingers in everything.

george costanza on the left

>Every time I go to walmart I just feel hopeless
Same.

>100 rounds
>$23.97

noice

Walmart is one of my favorite places to be since its the only place I been to other than home in 24 years

Capitalism and technology are two completely different things. The only reason why we have computers and the internet is because enough research has been done in those fields to make them possible, not because of capitalism.

>having household shit
Please I'm a poorfag. But I do know how to get quality goods if I need them.

yep i love that winchester white box

Walmart is not too bad -- same crap you get elsewhere, usually at a reasonable price.

I never see any diaria soiled pants when I go.

that's because the REAL purpose of WalMart is not what you think - it is a project long in development....

Look into what Sam Walton did for the military, in his younger years.

Ah, I see you support letting men use the women's restroom.

>Every Wal-Mart I go to is full of Black and Hispanics
>The isles are crowded with merchandise which makes it impossible to move anywhere
>products aren't that cheap
>ammo isn't cheap at all
>women are the worst shoppers in the world
>The entire store is always a mess
They shot themselves in the foot a long time ago and now they're paying the consequences.

>K-Mart and Sears are worse though
Dude they are barely worth mentioning anymore.

I've only been in Walmart once in the past several years and it was terrible

>walk in
>so some fat white bimbo with a black boyfriend, realize all the memes are true
>continue inside
>obese people driving disability scooters drive by, their baskets full of junk food
>low income mothers trying to make ends me, visibly tired and worn out as their undisciplined children run feral through the store
>dead eyed employees making minimum wage to live in this hell

any recomendations? im tired of going to USA only to a walmart and Bestbuy, i want to feel good about myself and buy high quality products like a True american.

My favorite people of Walmart.

(Also a little annoyance about the people of Walmart website is that they've been getting a little too political lately with all the anti-trump posts)

Too many mart sharters.

Your mistaken understanding of capitalism aside, you literally could not have the internet and computers without the global supply chain and hundreds of thousands of miles of fiber on the ocean floor. You'd literally never get that in a top-down economic system like the USSR.

>tfw the equivalent over here would cost $200 and you'd have to store it in a separate safe from your gun

fug

that's some nice status signalling against your people gringo.

must have the nigger cock jammed so far down your throat to think clearly.

THICC
H
I
C
C

Target and Nordstrom are not like Walmart. It's pretty white, pretty MILFy and JBy

DELETE THIS

you surely like where you live, innit?

I actually talked about this the other day. Switch the words and make law backwards, MART LAW - (((MARTIAL LAW))) Why is there multiple wallmarts in EVERY town even if its a small town? Why are all of the isles essentially removable? Because those are going to be giant FEMA camp buildings in the coming months. All the fucking Normies will flock to their FEMA walmarts for 'salvation'

Slightly unrelated but one of my favourite historical moments was when that Soviet leader, I forget who, was on a visit to the US and they took him to a supermarket.

Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall on that day.

what quality goods does a poorfag need

Computers were made by the government (ENIAC) and so was the internet.

For the past 100 years or so all technology has been invented by government funding either through the military or NSF.

Consumerism favors opulence and planned obsolescence, not new technology and rapidly changing markets. That's why we've been in a dark age of technology. For the past roughly 70 years the major modes of energy production, transportation, and food production has been roughly the same, with minor improvements over the years. The only real technology we've invented since then is better computers and more uses for plastic. All those predictions of the year 2000 from the 50s and 60s should have been true, but consumerism and greed squandered that future.

>any recomendations? im tired of going to USA only to a walmart and Bestbuy, i want to feel good about myself and buy high quality products like a True american.

AWWWWWW look at the Meheecan, bringin' da bantz!

topkek

I liked the way the Walmart near me used to be laid out -- same with how a Target I went to as a kid was laid out.

Ever since big chains started adding fresh produce n shieet, the layouts have turned to shit.

>your people
The people he's talking about are barely people at all

whats the deal with aussies shitting their pants?

If I had to guess I'd say shit that doesn't break because he's too poor to keep buying new ones

AbrhamahmLinkin

Abe Lincoln, is that you??

Probably because you're a paid thread slider.

It really depends on what you're trying to buy. Don't say electronics.

My walmart has a mcdonald's inside its great

the "white trash" (which is just a way to status signal that you are above the working class) are some of trump's biggest supporters

don't compare them to niggers

The service quality is the question i think.

MCd in Russia is almost perfect, unlike most of european union and american mcd`s, that are shitholes, where personnel is ok with doing shit picking up food from the floor and serve it to clients. Ask anyone, who can say from experience.

Lincolnmind

>BrggEUm8
haha

that looks like dirt tho.

He was probably posting from a Chinese produced machine manufactured by a sweat shop where workers regularly commit suicide. So, probably not really built by capitalism desu senpai.

I merely recognize that nigger behavior is not exclusive to one skin color.
It's almost like taking the majority race and selling the idea that they're better than everyone else has negative consequences. We may have the same skin color but I've no obligation to factor that in my decision making processes.

Check out these people of Wal-Mart posts; almost exclusively white. Makes you think, huh?

If you're only going to get one of something and it has to last at least 10 years, you're going to make damn sure it's quality and worth the money and repairable.

are you prepared to go and check?

There's a difference between the good ole boys working the steel mill and the white trash. Being in the working class doesn't make you white trash

Give me an example you fucking faggot

I can start posting horrible things that nigs do if you'd like

Follow your dreams

Wal Mart is some kind of symbol of American decline. We're buying from a company sourcing all of their products which are made anywhere but the USA, that has shuttered the livelihoods of other people with business in that locality, we're assisted by people working for just above the minimum wage with almost no room for advancement, in a "building" hardly worthy of the name which is nothing more than a warehouse (seriously, take a look up at the ceiling...it's a fucking warehouse.)

We're buying from a company that cares nothing for the products they sell, for the people buying those products, or the communities in which the stores are located.

so you are an egalitarian individualist

the same ideology which has led to mass immigration into white countries

keep it up bud, and you won't have a people left

at least when your grandkids grow up in a third world latin american shithole you can tell them you weren't a racist

Look like Robbie Rotten with a beard

>work at McDonalds
>it's not actually all that bad
>fifty percent discount is pretty swank too
>the franchise owner owns several locations, one in a walmart
>love working there because it's so slow paced
>I work the grill so don't have to deal with people at all
>sometimes just watch the cameras in the grill area (set up so we know how busy it is)

Walmart people are honestly pretty fucking disgusting on average. And yeah I get exactly what you mean OP. From the employees to the customers, it's all pretty fucking bleak.

Are you sure? 'cause its not really on topic and it might ruin your day

Why are there so much pictures of shart in mart? Are they shoops? Or is the meme real?

That was the complete opposite of my experience working there when I was in high school

Love Walmart. Don't need to spend $10 for shampoo like CVS charges. You might enjoy it better if you get a job and have money in your pocket. Stop being an Obama nigger.

Two Walmarts near me have McDonalds and the other is opening a Burger King.

In North Carolina I've seen a Subway in store.

I suppose the last big purchase I made was a $120 northface rainjacket when I moved to a wetter climate. It has very high quality stitching and if it tears I can sew it back together. It's been good for the last 5 years.

My brother bought a $20 rainjacket at a store like Walmart (I think it was Target) and it came apart two weeks later.

Yeah but where else can you get a canoe, a douche, some beer, and a snugie at 3am

That's by design.

i don't think there are any walmarts around me. i believe i've only ever been in one when i was visiting some people in upstate new york. they're so mythical to me.