DARKNESS IMPRISONING ME

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Netflix_PH/status/926373568434257920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWDATTAH SEA

WAKE ME UP

BEFORE YA GO-GO

DON'T WAKE ME UP INSIDE LIKE A YO-YO

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA I DONT KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH MY EMOTIONS!!!

DARKNESS
NO PARENTS
CONTINUED DARKNESS

I hope they don't fuck this show up.

ABSOLUTE MADNESS

oh they will, lets just hope the action makes up for the slowness.

it won't be as good as War Zone.

Get ready for SJWunisher!

how?

The success rate on Marvel's Netflix shows isn't great. Temper your expectations.

He's taking on "the man" this season.

the masked man?

he always does that. He slaughtered Puerto Ricans, Russians, and Italians in DD. Punisher dosen't give a fuck about race

are you one of those guys with custom punisher stickers on your guns

>Punisher dosen't give a fuck about race
Exactly. They're going to make him.

I still don't see how you're inferring that. like cause marvel's other stuff?

twitter.com/Netflix_PH/status/926373568434257920

FRANKINO

Well I was buying the guns at Wal-Mart and on the way out there was a vending machine with stickers for 50c each, but it was just a coincidence that the stickers I got were Punisher

No, "the man" as in the government, and I think even cops. Although Frank has fucked with evil government guys before.

N-No, SHUT UP!

shadowy deep state is just an easy villain. we're not gonna get Ennis' Punisher for like a million other reasons. I don't see why you'd be mad unless you wanna see Frank "shooting spree at KFC" Castle. If we don't see Cuda in season 2 then we'll talk

COME AS YOU ARE

ABSATUTE HA RAW
EYE CANNA LIVE
EYE CANNA DYE

>that horrendous furniture
Your AR build is bad and you should feel bad

Not mad yet, just worried they're gonna throw in some virtue signaling bullshit like BLM or "lol all cops are corrupt assholes".

TRAPS ARE NOT GAY

All cops in Punisher ARE corrupt assholes

that or they work with him

mabye the latter but
also the two investigating him seem like they're gonna let him go

I was up for more Punisher, but the first trailer turned me away. I've gone ahead and canceled my subscription, least till sometime next year.

Luke Cage was the one with the most chance for BLM bullshit and it had almost none and the little bit that it had was mostly encouraged by one of the villains. Stop being paranoid.

NIGGER HAS TAKEN MY BIKE
TAKEN MY CASH
TAKEN MY SCREEN

The cops WERE corrupt assholes in Ennis' run, except for a few that tried to expose the truth. They often are in other Punisher stories, too.

I know Frank has dabbled in government conspiracy, but I prefer street shit. I've seen comments in which people say the mafia is deaf, so there's no reason they should play a role. I find the reasoning rather weak given the Irish mob, and there was those fellas who robbed a store in the beginning of DD season 2, as if they were in the 70s. Our world may be safer, but it sure ain't in Marvel Netflix.

>or they work with him
By definition that makes them corrupt.