AAAAAAAHHHHHH HARRY HELP! I'VE BEEN TRAPPED IN HERE FOR DECADES!

AAAAAAAHHHHHH HARRY HELP! I'VE BEEN TRAPPED IN HERE FOR DECADES!

Attached: 1522172891346.jpg (852x356, 47K)

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH AAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRGHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHHH

>A-ARGH AAAAAAARGH AAAAH
"ARGH!"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Attached: 1519079022372.jpg (1578x2842, 1.27M)

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!

Attached: image.jpg (852x356, 39K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

Attached: 0B8BF09E-0634-4504-A944-6E6524F705DE.jpg (640x253, 107K)

*closes the book*
*Deh*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: PotPlayerMini64_2018-03-28_17-31-10.jpg (2560x1440, 192K)

The best

POTTEEEEEERRRR

Attached: 1522214514741.webm (1920x800, 1.4M)

fuck this board

>A large black and silver volume caught his eye. He pulled it out with difficulty, because it was very heavy, and, balancing it on his knee, let it fall open. A piercing, bloodcurdling shriek split the silence — the book was screaming! Harry snapped it shut, but the shriek went on and on, one high, unbroken, earsplitting note
Wouldn't an ordinary shriek kind of drop off to a lower pitch? It's rather comical to picture this book holding a note like it's getting warmed up for its big solo

DEHSTROY IT

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

OH MY SCIENCE! IS THAT A NINTENDO SWITCH?

Attached: 1519807268743.jpg (852x356, 65K)

>not posting the gif

Attached: image.gif (852x333, 356K)

>

Attached: deh.png (500x332, 186K)

DEEEEEHHHHHH!

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Jej didn't know this existed. thanks user

Its okay screaming book-face, you don't want to get out, because you find yourself in one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible.

As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: Books .jpg (1623x2886, 1.27M)

Solid intro

>d'oh

Attached: 1521421989071.jpg (1398x1060, 105K)

This meme needs some daring synthesis thrown in to the mix or it won't survive. Start diversifying.

Deh has been a meme since last January.

Careful, funposting gets you a week long ban now. Even bigguyposting is now bannable again.

First one that made me laff

"No!"

Then why is this garbage spam thread being babysat?

based dull franchises poster

>CALMLY

>when u nut but the dementor keeps suckin

Attached: mfw.jpg (845x350, 58K)

>DIDJA PUT YAWH NEHM IN DEH GOBLETAFYAH HARRRREH

>It should have ended that deh but evil was allowed to endure

Look at the catalog. Look at any given time of the day; it's all shitposting. This board is hands down the worst board on this website and that's saying something. Maybe in the last few days the mods have started cracking down, but lately it's been wall to wall memes and shitposts so you can imagine that at some point they'd get tired of it.

Remember that level where you had to sneak past Filch in the library?

Fine deh, Sundeh.

SEYMOUR, THE BOOK IS SCREAMING!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: PotPlayerMini64_2018-03-28_19-13-55.jpg (2560x1440, 252K)

Holy shit kek

gb2tumblr janny

>WHIIIIIRRRRRRR

___ _______ _________ __ ___ _______ __ _____ __________. _________ ____ _______ _________ ___ ___ ______ ___ ___ ____ ____ ________ _______ __ ____ _____ ________ ________ ___ ____ _________________ ____ ___ ______. _____ ____ ___ ______ _______, ___ ______’ ____ ___________ ___ ____ ___ ____ __ __________ ___ ___________ ___ __ _______ _______, ___ __ ____ _____ _________, __ ____ ______ ____ _____.

_______ ___ ___ ___ ____ ____ _______ ______ ___ ____ __ _________ _________ ___ ______; ___ ____ ____ ___ ______ _____ _____ __ ________ ___ _ ____ __ ___ ____ _____ ________ __ _______, ____ ____________ __________ _____-_________ ___ ___ _____. ___ _____ ______ ______ _____ __ ____-_________ (__ ___), ___ __’_ _________ ___ ____-_____ ____ ______ __ ___ _______ __ ______, ______ ___ __________. __ ___ _____ __ ____ ____ ____. ___, __________, ____ __ ______ ____ __.

>_-__ _____ ___ _____ ____ ____ ______
"__!"
___ _______ __ ________; ___ ____ ___ ________. __ _ ____, _ _______ ____ _____ ____ _ _________ ____ ___ _ ____, ___ ______ _____ _______ ____ ___ _________ "_________ ___ ____."

_ _____ _______ __ ___ ____ __ __ ________ _____ ____ ____ ______ ___ ________. _ _______ ____ _____ _ ___ ______ ___ ________ _______ _____ _____. _ ___ ___________. _______'_ ____ __ __ ________ __ _______ ___ ____ _________ ____ ___ ___ __ _____ _____ __ _______. _____ _ ____ _ ______, ______ ______ __ _____ ______ __ ___ ____ _______ ____. __ _____ _________ __ ___ ______ __, "__ _____ ____ ___ _______ _____ ______ __ __ __ __, ____ ____ ____ ___ _____ ____ ____ __ __ __ ____ _______ ____." ___ __ ___ _____ _____. __ ___ ___ _____ ______. ____ ___ ____ "_____ ______" ___ ___, __ ____, _______ __ ____ _______ ____.

Attached: 1521987217170.jpg (1594x2857, 133K)

3/10

We know that disney is paying the mods, but how much is warner?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-28 tv - Television Film » Searching for posts with the image hash ‘ Gb7qp7xFM I (1136x3609, 1.76M)

BEE IN YOUR BONNET, POTTER?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: BEES.jpg (852x356, 137K)

>"__!"
Lost

The fact that they show you this mysterious screaming chest and never reveal what's inside is a wonderful display of Yates' ineptitude as a director. Like do you understand what audience expectation and payoff is?

Potter! You're a loose wand, but dammit you get results!

Attached: 1466605956190.jpg (1133x534, 50K)

Real Moody was in it brainlet

Real Moody? Is that what reddit calls him now? Awkward Neville, Real Moody, Clever Hermione? Fuck off.

We are unlucky to witness one of the dullest shitpostings in the history of Sup Forums shitpostings. Seriously each post following the Voldemort grimace and his ridiculous cry of "Deh!" as dehfags post assorted memes has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the memes’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make dehposting unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when mods vetoed the idea of banning the dehposting; they made sure the memes would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously inexhaustible shit content for this board. The dehposting might be anti-Potter (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Sup Forums posting in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. However, unfortunately, we still have to.

>a-at least first 50 times were good though
"No!"
The meme is dreadful; the idea was terrible. As I lurked, I noticed that every time a dehfag posted a meme, another dehfag replied to him with the phrase "BASED."

I began marking in the text file every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had my file size reached several dozen kilobytes. I was incredulous. Sup Forums's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that they have no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of dehposting by one of the baneposters. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are dehposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to post Bane." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you post "deh" memes you are, in fact, trained to banepost.

Attached: 15 deh.jpg (1623x2886, 1.28M)

The real one, which the impostor (Hitler's son) imprisoned

I grow more and more tired of this head canon fan theory shit every day. How do you impersonate someone with a magical prosthetic eye and metal leg?

polyjuice potion

kafkaesque

and his voice, btw. Whenever Harry and his crew of faggots drink the juice they keep their voices.

Mr. Potter, I'm DEH.

Attached: image.jpg (636x605, 207K)

4 u

Based Deh! posters

Attached: gocrazy5.jpg (370x367, 20K)

based gocrazy5 poster

I can't believe you're actually getting (you)s. The state of dullest fans, I guess. Sad.

Literally walked out of the movie after this scene.