Ready for Monday?

Ready for Monday?

Is it true?

We'lol see

No, fucking, way. I don't know how the fuck you could even do a game around Superman but consider me intrigued

The art is from Superman Flyby.
Not sure if that means it's fake (haven't read the thread so I don't know if the Sup Forumsirgin says it's concept art from the supposed game or not), just take it into consideration.

Why do people think it's so hard? Something like Shadow of Apokolips would have been just fine with more polish.

You fly, you shoot lasers, you punch enemies. What about that is something that hasn't been done in games a million times?

I heard that game is good

Maybe if you're a little kid and just want to play something with Superman, but it's extremely cumbersome to control and Superman moves like he's neck deep in tar.

The basic idea of how it controls is good, though.

I'd even take a Telltale Superman game. There's no excuse for that one.

What are you expecting co/?

something extremely story-driven

Why, what's happening?

game informer is revealing the next issue cover, some bored idiot made Sup Forums believe it's rocksteady's new game and it's superman

A movie with some QTE along the way

No, this whole Rocksteady Superman rumor began with some cocksucker on Sup Forums saying it's gonna be gameinformer's next cover with no proof.

Probably not

Fucking stupid because we already know their next game is Aquaman

Best case scenario it gets casuals to care about Metallo, Parasite, and Toyman. Those guys need to come back

That was awful

if they ever make a superman game, i always thought they should make the "tutorial" just young clark in Smallville, doing simple quests that allow you to use all his different powers and the further you progress in the first chapters and age up to adult clark, the more powers you unlock

That's actually pretty cool, user. I'd steal it if I was a game dev.

My fucking nigga. I fucking love Metallo why the fuck don't writers use him more? Parasite too.

ARE YOU READY FOR A MIRACLE