CLARK KENT IS THE BATMAN

Okay. Time to reveal a startling revelation, but one accumulated through a lot of piecing together clues into a wider whole, one that made a disturbing amount of sense.

Daily Planet reporter and Pulitzer Prize winner Clark Kent is the Batman.

I know dumping this on Sup Forums is going to get a lot of mockery, but this board is used to startling twists and clues for “deepest lore” from its kind of media and Batman’s obviously popular for comics and movies, so I think this board is as good as any to dump all of this. Like I said above, the clues together point to a disturbingly sensible theory. Consider:

>Batman is the “World’s Greatest Detective.” Clark Kent is an investigative reporter.
Mr. Kent is well-renowned for his whistleblower pieces over the years, and to be a reporter of his calibre requires a good mind. Batman in turn is well-known amongst the heroes of the Justice League for putting criminals away by deduction as by punching them out.

>Batman is very well-trained in physical combat. Clark Kent grew up a farmhand and was a high school quarterback.
As the Daily Planet website and various blurbs on the internet you can just google up will tell you, Mr. Kent grew up at least two decades as a farmhand and was a football quarterback in his school days. Even if he looks fairly nondescript now, he still looks like a mountain of a man if you open your mind a little, and considering Batman faces off against foes with super-strength like Bane and Killer Croc, you NEED strength of your own to survive them, much less take them on and win. And that kind of farmhand and spots strength never really leaves you unless you purposely abandon it.

(Continued)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCB-balUBu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(Continued from )

>Metropolis is across the bay from Gotham, allowing easy access and retreat.
Fairly simple, yet obvious, reasoning. Metropolis is close to the cesspit Gotham can be at times, yet also far enough that Mr. Kent-as-Batman can return from to recuperate, plan for the future, and throw off anyone trying to trail him as Batman.

>Wayne Enterprises funds Batman, explaining his equipment and likely supporting helpers.
Remember a couple years back, when Wayne Enterprises in a press release admitted it was funding Batman and would expand upon that? Just because they JUST admitted it, doesn’t change it’s likely been going on since the beginning. After all, Batman has had his famed “batmobile” and “batarangs” since public knowledge of him, which indicates the concept of Batman had been in planning since before his debut. It even fits in in an broad, if odd, way with Bruce Wayne’s stated hope of making Gotham a safer place for its inhabitants, even if he obviously prefers hosting and donating to shelters, charities, and the Gotham PD.

>Clark Kent clearly has a connection to Bruce Wayne.
Mr. Kent is the one man who’s managed to interview Mr. Wayne not just a couple times over the years, but also to actually get him to talk, to actually open up about himself, to reveal him to be more than the lovable lush we like him as. Clearly, the two have a connection, which on its own becomes much more stronger when put in conjunction with the above.

…. there you have it. I think I’m genuinely on the cusp of confirming this to be true. If you have any more clues, or can even help put something definitive together based on all the above pieces, please, help me. But I wanted to get my research out to people who can help me make it ironclad in reasoning.

Pffff.
Really? Are we reaching the tinfoil now?

>Batman from The Batman
good taste OP

Huh. I heard Batman is rally that millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne.

Oh please, user. If Clark was really Batman, then when would he sleep, HMMM?
Next you're gonna tell me old Brucie boy is Superman.

I'm not dropping this to you guys to be laughed at THIS soon. I've provided clear reasoning and logic for my theory, and I think it makes sense. Mr. Wayne is much more logically a charismatic face and able to wheel funding into the Batman as he pleases, with Mr. Kent doing the hard work in person. Mr. Kent in particular can fit the physical and mental aptitude needed to be Batman and pull off some of the fights, stunts, and cases he has dealt with over the years.

As for sleep, even Batman does not appear every moment every night.

Kent? The newspaper reporter from the Daily Planet? How does he even get to Gotham from Metropolis and back every night to get to his day job?

Clearly via the equipment as mentioned in reason four. The batmobile, planes, etc. are available to him when in need and clearly are state of the art. Further, it's not illogical to assume as a reporter he is constantly on the move.

Kent? The lightweight? I’d believe Perry White to be Green Lantern before I’d believe that. BTFO op with your shit crockpot theories

>Clearly, the two have a connection
Are you saying Wayne is Clark's gay lov-- I mean Nightwing?

No, he's not. A friend of mine knows Bruce Wayne and there's no reasoning whatsoever behind that claim. You're stupid.

Then explain how Batman always swoops in whenever someone needs him. And Clark wears glasses while Bruce does not. Explain that, dumdum.

Certainly. Contacts. Simple enough.

And as mentioned, Mr. Kent has the entire Wayne Enterprise apparatus behind him for necessary alerts.

Kent only writes stuff on Superman tho, he's clearly a metropolis boy

i really don't see how he would give a single fuck about gotham

and anyway ''Batman'' and the Joker are the same person, so it cant be Kent

>'Batman'' and the Joker are the same person
Explain plz

I never thought I'd see anything dumber than the whole "Batman creates his own enemies" bunk.

You might be onto something

And I say Superman is a fucking robot or mutant thing.
I mean do you guys really belive in Aliens? Don't be pathetic guys.
And I don't think Batman is real. Just a trick from the GCPD to get rid of criminals without losing their money.

What if Bruce Wayne is Batman?

I can’t believe I’m seeing this shit again.

Say it with me: “Batman is not a single person.” No one man could go out every night to beat up criminals, take the kind of damage that Batman takes night in and night out, and still be functioning after this long. No one man could singlehandedly bring organized crime in Gotham to a screeching halt.

Batman is a conspiracy at the highest levels of law enforcement. He’s a rotating team of highly trained agents, probably ex-military, with new ones slotted in whenever a Batman dies (and they’ve definitely died, no one could survive some of the shit Batman’s been through). His detective skills are sourced to a round the clock team of experts and researchers out of Batman how, wherever that might be. He’s a fucking brand created to scare criminals into compliance. He’s certainly not a dopey reporter working in metropolis.

If you’re gonna troll, op, at least put some effort into it.

>Batman how
>Batman hq, fuck

Makes sense when his rotating gang of child soldiers are clearly different people.

Shit, you just made me realize how often Batman patrols around with young, white boys in spandex. Wonder what's going on there?

>to a screeching halt
Well he hasn't. He's kind of failed miserably at actually changing anything for the better.

>Fairly simple, yet obvious, reasoning. Metropolis is close to the cesspit Gotham can be at times, yet also far enough that Mr. Kent-as-Batman can return from to recuperate, plan for the future, and throw off anyone trying to trail him as Batman.

It make sense he wouldn't live in the same city. I mean, he knows Gotham is corrupt and has all that bullshit. So in his day to day life he is somewhere away from that. Can you imagine waking up living in fear? How would he sleep at night, or even live life? What if he were walking the streets and heard a mugging. It's not like he's superman, he can't just fly in there super fast and stop it. Batman is a planner and his random acts of stopping thugs helps stop thugs.

Im not sure I buy Kent is Batman, but I think people looking for him in Gotham will not find him. He could live anywhere.

Sup Forums actually believes this

They two have been in the same place and same time. Besides Bruce has been absent from the area, totally 100% confirmed gone, witnesses with him and Batman, 100% confirmed in Gotham. They can't be the same person.

That aside, the whole "former football player" aspect is a interesting one. Bruce was a rich boy, what did he do, fence? Batman is someone who can get rough and is built. I know Bruce seems to have a physique, seems like a typical gymrat one, a guy who does it for appearances. Not a guy who actually can move around and eb physical.

Batman's obviously a hired gun on Bruce Wayne's payroll. Wayne Enterprises own so much of the city that the crime rate is making them bleed money every time a nutjob destroys a building or something. Look it up, they ALWAYS end up paying for the replacements. It's probably cheaper in the longrun to track down some professional bounty hunter and pay him to round up Gotham's criminals in a bat suit.

Bullshit! Clark Kent in the picture is tanned while Batman is pale!

Tanning spray

He probably diddles them like all mega-rich folks do.

Seeing as it is Gotham, nobody gives a fuck

>Bruce Wayne
>Batman
Oh please what would a multimillionaire be fighting crime?
That playboy is one of the worlds most wealthiest and popular bachelors in the world
I saw a newspaper that showed Bruce at a fancy charity late but during that same night Batman went out and beat some crooks
NO WAY can Bruce Wayne can be in two places at once
You need to be committed into Arkham Asylum if that's what you believe user

>there are people ITT who actually buy this

But who is Robin?

go back to Sup Forums you conspiracy nut

Trips confirm

Superman is a made up hologram from Lex Luthor as a publicity stunt, duh

Heh.

Maybe Clark Kent can be Superman if we're going to shitpost in this thread.

nah Superman is from the future like Green Lantern

they got that ring that let them fly i know its true ive read it in the daily star

TONY STARK IS EVERYONE

Holy shit, doesn't Kent do alot of work with that other guy Olsen? could that be the guy who dresses up in blue over in bludhaven?

Who?

Y'know, the guy who built an Iron Man suit. IN A CAVE! WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!

>It's another X public figure is Batman thread
I know we all want him to be someone we know, but Clark Kent is probably swarmed with work constantly. There is absolutely no way Clark Kent has the free time to be gallivanting around in a Halloween outfit, fighting crime. Most likely, Batman is some ex-military nobody who's missing the action and has too much free time.

Oh please one man can't be everywhere at night. Not to mention one man can't patrol every night. It is obvious there are several people acting as Batman. Even if that usless dimwitt Wayne pays he should have at least several dozen people who take shifts.

Just look at these photos about Batman. They don't even look similar. The original or several Batman may be even dead. It is a government conspiracy I say. They want us to keep occupied with this masked freak and don't ask any real questions.

nah dude its the people at arkham theyre not right int he head

every night they take a random prisoner, dress him up as a bat and they free him to catch some other criminals. That's how they keep their business going, the GCPD is in it too.

>dress him up as a bat
It is the opposite actually. They dress up a random prisoner as one of the criminal freaks he is after. Nobody will miss those people and the rooms are already filled to the brim. I hope you didn't think the Joker escapes from Arkham every week? The poor guys are usually killed by either the police or by the Batfreak of the day. My friend saw the Joker falling to his death from a building several times. And somehow he always turns up a month later without a scratch. I know not many people believe in the infamous Robin tape where Joker beats him to death but I do. So Robin is pretty much dead and what happens not much later? Another Robin! It is all an act I say.

Clark Kent sexually harassed me at the Daily Planet.

While we're on the subject of secret identities, look what I found. Video proof that Spider-Man is indeed, Daily Bugle editor-in-chief, J. Jonah Jameson!
youtube.com/watch?v=KCB-balUBu8

T. Joker

It's all about PR they don't really see front line duty, they just sit around the perimeter and look good for the cameras, just to make Batman seem more grounded and relate able, like a dad and his son doing what they can for the community.

As if you didnt like it Olsen

Everyone knows it nobody care

Has anyone else noticed that Oliver Queen has the exact same facial hair as Green Arrow?

He must be a fanboy or something, the fucking liberal shithead.

Batman more or less ended the reign of Organized crime in Gotham soon after he arrived. Mafia bosses like Falcone no longer exist. The only surviving criminals are the crazy supervillains.

If you've ever been to Star City you'd know everyone has that beard

yes the womens too

And anyway Green Arrow is a clear sign of undercover fascist oppression as are all '''''''''''''''''''''superheroes''''''''''''''''''''''''''.

Nah Kent is the rogue agent Death Stroke. You really think Perry White is in the business of hiring hicks from Kansas while his paper struggles to keep the lights on? No it's a cover by the US government. Perry gets a nice payday and Kent gets plausible explanations for why he is found half naked in northern Rhelasia again.

>INB4 someone claims it's Slade Wilson
What kind of elite commando has no depth perception?

Better send Kryptofuck then