The first domino has toppled

Listen up patriots, the time has come for full disclosure.

The FBI and DOJ had their chance, and they decided to protect the establishment. Don't blame Comey for this, he had no choice, he does want to see justice served, but this is much bigger than him.

Wikileaks has not been compromised, on the contrary, it's been working with the real patriots in American intelligence since the beginning of last month.

The establishment had their chance to step down, but of course they did not. Phase 3 begins today. Remember, Tuesday is not the end. Hillary's victory will only add fuel to the fire.

You will not see HRC in the Whitehouse come January, that I can guarantee you. But whether there will even be a Whitehouse in January is a whole different story.

You are currently being distracted, this is what they want. They don't want you to keep pushing the truth out to the public. They are terrified, the people are waking up, and the awakening is about to hit critical levels.

DON'T STOP THE MEMES
DON'T STOP DIGGING
DON'T BECOME COMPLACENT

You will have our assistance this week, after the revelations that come out between now and the end of this year, the current establishment will crumble.This will not be easy, this will not be painless, but it is necessary to ensure the continuation of our nation, and of our society as a whole.

Final preparations are currently being made to release all information that we have in an organized and easy-to-understand manner, that even the most brainwashed of citizens will be able to digest. It is not our intent to incite violence, however that may be unavoidable. Our weapons are our words, but others may take action they feel necessary to protect their freedoms.

November 8th is just the beginning. Stay vigilant, and most importantly, do not become intimidated by the false flag events that are soon to come.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/795391880922075136
youtube.com/watch?v=oy6Kxv0APw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

important enough to be bumped

Fuck off Larp.

Bumping for true

>Remember, Tuesday is not the end

Sorry, I'm fucking off from this place after Tuesday regardless of the result. I've been at this for a year and a half now and that's been plenty of time.

i sense there is truth behind this

high times on the rise

seriously fuck off. We've heard it all before. 2 days before the election and you think anything you release will have enough time to seep into people's subconscious before they vote? Fuck off, you have nothing. Wikileaks had nothing, o'queef had nothing. Shut the fuck up pretending you have any dirt. No one had the dirt, dont you fucking get it? stupid ass anonymous nigger just fuck off. No one is going to fucking wait around on any of you god damn pussy ass 'leakers' because YOU WAITED TO FUCKING GOD DAMN LONG YOU STUPID ASS FUCKING NIGGER!!!!!

important enough to check those digits

This better not be fake. I'm starting to panic.

KEK WILLS IT.

QUIT BEIN' WEAK!!!

K-kek?

This.

Sorry OP. To heck with FBI_user, to heck with Assange, to heck with "digging", to heck with "Backdoor FOIAs", to heck with this place and screw everything. We've all been played. OUTTA HERE.

>DON'T STOP THE MEMES

SAY NO MORE FAMALAM

Global plague incoming....

>seriously fuck off. We've heard it all before. 2 days before the election and you think anything you release will have enough time to seep into people's subconscious before they vote? Fuck off, you have nothing. Wikileaks had nothing, o'queef had nothing. Shut the fuck up pretending you have any dirt. No one had the dirt, dont you fucking get it? stupid ass anonymous nigger just fuck off. No one is going to fucking wait around on any of you god damn pussy ass 'leakers' because YOU WAITED TO FUCKING GOD DAMN LONG YOU STUPID ASS FUCKING NIGGER!!!!!
This nigga ain't got dubs or no stupid shit, he got the truth. Fuck this shit, KEK is dead. Long live the Republic.

Have a patriotic bump

fuck off you worthless lying sack of shit

phase 3 is a lie and assange is dead

THE FBI DID NOT CHOOSE TO PROTECT THE ESTABLISHMENT

ONLY THE DIRECTOR DID

the greatest thing the democratic government fears is not the might of the people, but the minds

Oh yes, because your run of the mill special agents are doing anything other than being spineless "yes men".

Did you not read what I have said?

The election is not the matter at hand, this has been long decided in favor of Hillary. If you think the American people currently have the ability to change things by their vote, you are sorely mistaken.

This is much bigger than the election. This is about the TRUTH of what our leaders, and their leaders, are doing to suck the world dry of any hope of sustainability for our society.

The truth will set us free, not some bogus election masquerading as the solution to our problems.

There have been too many of you LARPing faggots here lately.

Post proof or fuck off.

This thread needs to die.

Not so subtle attepmt at demoralizing

You wouldnt have said Hillary will win otherwise,

>bogus election

Elections and voting are mostly useless.
Everyone know true political power emanates from the barrel of a gun.

Will the established powers risk a civil war?

Yep.

Yep.

Wtf is LARPing?

>Wikileaks has not been compromised

[citation needed]

So you have nothing.

You goddamn idiotic niggers blew your chance at real revolution last week.

Fuck off and die.

I can honestly see it, why would they peacefully step down if they know they're going to be hunted?

We've all been riding on this hope train that somehow they would stop the escalation against Trump, even FBIanon was partially guilty of this.

This will end incredibly wrong for them, but I guess this way they can hurt the population as much as they can before they all go away, and get some with them.

But Russia, China and others will invade the US if a war breaks out, under the UN pretext

THE INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN
Kek it's funny watching drumpftards implode right now.

That is the last resort, and an option they realize will probably not work in their favor.

Under normal circumstances, their chosen candidate would be elected, the public would accept the results, and they continue on as usual.

These are not normal circumstances, however. The primary means to control the populace will be intimidation. This means large scale false flag attacks on American soil. The lack of false flag events lately is no coincidence, they want the next one to make as much of an impact as possible. We must expose this immediately and effectively, or risk the populace being scared into complacency once again.

I WILL FIGHT ON YOUR SIDES
FOR HONOR FOR TRUTH FOR FREEDOM

I've read yesterday that Obama denied permission to carry out the false flag.

Please explain how Hillary wins.

If anything I see Obama postponing the elections, but Hillary winning is planting the seeds for a coming civil war.

Bumping. Godspeed cousins.

Again, the world looks to you for the light of Liberty.

Make whoever you know aware of pols developemnts of comet pizzaria and epstein

otherwise you are not contributing

you are making too much of that bs. I would wager that most if not everyone has decided on who they will vote for by now

It's not up to Obama. You have much to learn if you believe he has the final say.

Fake, but not necessarily untrue. No matter the result, America will not return to business as usual on November 9th. 2016 has been too weird.

Thing is we are due I think that's why they want open borders so bad so they can more easily cull the population

I know there are like, what, 32 or so ranks of authority above him?

What will it be? EMP?

You will not demoralize us with this.

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. HE HAS ALREADY PREPPED YOU FOR A HILLARY VICTORY, SOFTENING IT WITH A "B-B-BUT ITS A CONSPIRACY"

fucking psyops are so transparent. Leak something right now pussy or stop trying to demoralize us.

I believe they are called g men

Honestly, am I to believe that the POTUS, the VP, The FLOTUS, Tim Kaine, Hillary, and all these singers they keep paying to rally leads to the idea that they aren't desperate for votes?

If voting didn't matter, why would they go to such insane lengths to get people to vote? They could of remained calm and acted like it was always in the bag, and people probably wouldn't of questioned a thing.

>the hand in the picture is clearly holding the gun backwards towards the camera
LOL

>s-she won't win the primaries we promise

>s-she won't become president we promise

>okay so she'll be president b-but we promise she'll be out by January

Yeah nice one America, thanks for once again proving how fucking useless you all are

War is upon them, whether they would risk it or not.

dog bless u fugin batriot ;_;7

I'm with you brother

>>s-she won't win the primaries we promise
No one said this. Kill yourself already, CTR virgin.

>DON'T STOP THE MEMES

Gotta love how memes are priority 1. As if memes don't have a shelf life of 30 days.

Memes buried your cause, you ran the joke into the ground and it's boring now.

See you on Wednesday

But I'd much rather have Trump win legally and then fight them from there

This will be a hard blow for Trump supporters if it becomes true.

They'll repeat Waco times ten thousand and supress a national civil uprising

Kek is still with us!

I hope that "rip of america" it is not confirmed.

STAY STRONG

AND BE READY FOR NEW WAVE OF TERRORISM (IF HILLARY'S WIN)

Try to see the bigger picture and STOP CRYING
THIS IS IMPORTANT

They have to keep the illusion of the legitimacy of elections, this is key in keeping control of the people.

If this was a fair election, with fair polling, unbiased media coverage, they would have no chance of continuing to run this ruse.

If a candidate pre-selected to win (and does win) is obviously completely out of favor with the public, the ruse is up.

I'm not telling to not vote. Please do so, make your voice heard, even if the listening ears are deaf to it.

The more people that vote, the more apparent the illegitimacy of the system and election will be.

If you are weak enough to be demoralized by the results of this election, you either need to wake up, or get the fuck out. You mean to tell me you're just going to give up? This isn't about Hillary vs Trump, this is about The People vs The Establishment.

Just because the anti-establishment candidate will not be permitted to win, does not mean you should not make your voice heard!

This is the truth, unfortunately it seems most here do not wish to see it.

Godspeed user. I will continue doing what I can.

Come to America and say that, faggot.

>Don't blame Comey for this

but i do. all he had to do was to say to come out and say "its all real, the elite are pedophiles and involved in international childtrafficing. we have proof" and no matter what happens, either he gets suicided or manages to leak everything to the public, he wouldnt only be a national, but an international hero for all of humanity. not doing so is basically just him trying to save is ass, which is understandable somehow, but makes him only support the satanic pedoring.

>Don't blame Comey for this, he had no choice, he does want to see justice served
[Citation needed]

I can't find the meme division thread. We need one with this image:

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/795391880922075136

Trump is amazing. He campaigns on something then it happens. He has been campaigning on #draintheswamp then alligator Comey crawls out.

Why haven't you replaced the bullets with memes?

What can I as an Australian do to help?

Use commas.

The FBI is as corrupt as the rest of the political system. Comey should be hanging from a lamp post by next week if there's anyone left there with integrity.

Your kek is no match for Moloch

Pretending to be someone important (live action role playing).

Also, lurk more

lmao even the hardest core drumpftards know its over

drink the bleach friendos, you deplorables aren't gonna be welcome here for much longer

>hillarys victory

Kill yourself faggot

Any photoshop fags? We need an army.

Foolish words, be careful

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

Don't fall into the same delusion the Bern victims did. You know the elections are rigged. We all saw it in the primaries of 2012 and 2016.

She will cheat, we must not allow her to do it without getting caught.

Embrace your new god
With fingers crossed, the old rabbit’s foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch

Bump.

I give you the last of my hope, possible larper.

don't toy with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=oy6Kxv0APw8

underrated

bump

Infiltration and demoralization is the online strategy now. It works hand in hand with the normie strategy that crooked is now in the clear. You see this here.
This is shill speak.
Ignore it.

Infiltration and demoralization is the online strategy now. It works hand in hand with the normie strategy that crooked is now in the clear. You see this here.
This is shill speak.
Ignore it.

This is shill speak.
Ignore it.

Have, fun, with, Hillary, you, big, mouthed, faggot,,,,

so are going to see attacks before the election?

This is shill speak.
Ignore it.

No Kek!
Have you been the rabbit in the hat that distracted is from the magicians real doings?

>This means large scale false flag attacks on American soil.
What will happen? I already know the answer so tell me and I will know if you are real and back it up with evidence.

DETAILS user!

REEEEEEEEEEE

Our government already public stated what they would do. Anyone able to read between the lines would know. I'm testing OP

war to the left of us, insurgency to the right of us! fuck, we are surrounded by illuminati SJW's!

I guess we will all get to put our money where our mouths are boys!! we get to shoot our way out!!!!

R.I.P. to those who have no tactics...see y'all in valhalla!

Trump will win, or Hillary will be torn apart by an angry crowd.
There's too much energy for other outcomes.

Well i read what he said, but I honesty don't think that's going to stop them. Obongo is nothing more than a puppet.

>The election is not the matter at hand, this has been long decided in favor of Hillary.
In which case there is no point until waiting until after the election to release anything. (Not that you have jack shit).

The proper leaking procedure is as follows.
1) Zip up everything you have in one file
2) Upload it in 30 different places, make torrents, XDCC, etc.
3) Announce it absolutely everywhere

That's it. That's how leaks are done. None of this wikileaks "drip, drip, drip" bullshit. None of this LARP horseshit. None of this "something is coming IN CINEMAS DEC 5TH".

Just.
Dump.
It.

There is literally nothing difficult to understand about this. Anything less is compromise and the path to inevitable faggotry.

Thou we praise, O Kek.