Steven Universe

If jail break didn't happen this show might've been cancelled. What do you think about this Sup Forums? Would it have been better not to have this dissappointment?

Post more How the fuck do I do the lenny face?

if theres a picture of jasper showing her armpit i might die a happy death

It was gonna end by either the fanbase stirring too much controversy or the fact that the show was stinking. So yeah, Jailbreak did saved the damn thing. But now Connie wants to act like a shit head and get bitchy at Steven for him turning himself in. Kinda makes me want to roll my eyes quickly and eat a Danish or something.

oh fuck, that picture

I want jasper to smash me into tiny pieces

I want jasper to keep me on a leash and make me call her mommy

Pink Diamond's plan was to kill and revive all the humans using her Rose quartzes to make an army of Pink zombie humans like Lars.
Rose hated this because it rendered humans forever unchanging and ungrowing like gems

>no abs
0/10 work your core more jasp

yea, whatever potential this show had is all spent
shame, in the end it was too much like Adventure Time afterall and shared it's fate

>If jail break didn't happen this show might've been cancelled
Literally what makes you think that, that's retarded
Jailbreak didn't get that amazing ratings and a big Internet obvious does jackshit to keep the show from getting canceled
Jailbreak led to the bombs becoming such a consistent part of SU's existence so it may have even done more harm than good to the show's survival

you're retarded

dude, there's like a ton

ughhh take me mommy

Fanart Jasper is the only good thing to come from SU.

I want jasper to pin me to the ground and ride my dick while she insult me with a soft and seducctive voice.

you start by hanging yourself

>start by hanging yourself
The Lenny face doesn't remotely look like my orgasm face.

ewk

You can't. The site filters it out.

If SU haven't forced the sjw and the lesbo movement, it would cancelled year ago.

Yes boys, the cancer of SU is the cause that it still airing.

How the fuck is this show still going on? Didn't they have a solid three-season plan (back seasons were 26 full eps) for the course of the show? Are we still within that? Or did we go into Adventure Time style meandering?

It might as well be cancelled for how often it airs.

Cartoon Network ordered another 26 episodes from the response of the first few episodes.

Even without Jailbreak bringing in hordes of "muh diversity" people, the show was still doing better than Uncle Grandpa and Clarence, both of which have been cancelled by their second season or so.

It wouldn't have been cancelled, just considerably less merchandise.

>drawing Jasper with no abs
You fucking coward.

The issue with Jailbreak is that it made the totally erratic, completely arbitrary airing schedule where they show a tiny handful of new episodes over the course of a week then basically get cancelled for six months seem acceptable. Steven Bombs are the worst things that ever happened to the show, in all honesty. The show's grasp on pacing was already pretty tenuous- Steven Bombs killed the whole idea of pacing entirely, and now you've got a show that airs in fits and starts, either crawling or sprinting, like a car with a really bad transmission.

Yes, absolutely.